初中英语课堂笑话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

初中英语课堂笑话

All In the family都在这一家

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .

八十岁大的莎莉从学校把她的成绩报告卡带回家。

Her marks were good mostly .

她的成绩不错,

A's and a couple of B'S .

大部分都是A,还有几个B。

However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,可是,她韵老师在卡片下方写道:

"SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,“莎莉是个聪明的小女孩,但是她有一个毛病。

she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,她在学校太爱讲话。我有一个想法我要来试试看,

which I think may break her of the bad habit."

我认为.这个想法可能会让她改掉这个坏习惯。”

Sally's dad signed her report card,

莎莉的爸爸签了她的学习报告卡,

putting a note on the back ,

并在卡片背面注记:

"Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY

“如果你的想法对莎莉很有效,请你让我知道,

because I would like to try it out on her mother."

因为我想要把它试用在她妈妈身上。

Cooking Class烹饪课

One day during cooking class,

一天在上烹饪课的时候,

our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

我们的老师布朗太太正在颂扬她:准备完美酱料的秘诀。

When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

当她把我们叫到炉子边作准备工作时,

she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

她说:“别忘了要用木制的汤匙”。

As I stirred my sauce ,

当我在搅拌酱料时,

I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

我一直苦思木制汤匙奥秘的背后所隐含的物理原理,

and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

然后认定它一定与热传导有关系。

I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

我走向布朗太太来测试我'韵理论。

"Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

我问:“为什么要用木制汤匙呢?”

"Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging against metal pots ,I will go nuts!"

她回答:“因为,如果我必须坐在这里听你们全部的金属汤匙砰砰敲着金属的罐子,我会发疯喔”。

Faithful Cat忠实的猫

Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.

从前有个妇人有一只忠实的猫。

And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.

有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。

So,the man went to the old woman and said,

因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:

"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."

“我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”

"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.

这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”

"So how good are you at catching mice?"

Laboratory Tests实验室检查

Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。

One of them was crying very loudly.

其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。

2nd Child;Why are you crying?

第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”

1st Child:I came here for blood test.

第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”

2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”

1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”

相关文档
最新文档