表扬和批评的英语句子
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Here’s some ways of giving praise
►Excellent work. The CEO will be very pleased.
►干得太好了。CEO会很高兴的。
►This is wonderful. You aced it.
►太棒了。太成功了。
►Wow! Your work is really impressive.
►哇!你干得很出色。
►Good job! That presentation was of professional quality.
►干得好!你的表现很有专业水准。
►Great! Your report feels like an A.
►很好!你的报告一级棒。
1. You look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】
2. You did a good job. (你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】
3. We’re so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】
4. I’m ver y pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】
5. This is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】
6. You’re looking sharp! (你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】
7. You always know the right thing to say. = 8. You’re very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】
9. Nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】
10. The food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】
11. Everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. Your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人绝对喜欢听的表扬!】
13. What an adorable baby! (多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】
14. I admire your work. = 15.
15. I respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】
16. You’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】
17. You have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人极其喜欢的表扬!】
18. Your Chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和其他人不一样的表扬!】
19. Your English is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)【用了六星级形容词!】
20. You have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】
21. You’re very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】
22. Your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. You’re so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. I envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. Your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. You two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. You’re really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. You look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. You have a good taste.(你很有品位。)
30. You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding. =you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
Here’s how you can dish out criticism
下面是提出批评的几种可取的方式:
►Unfortunately, this is not up to standard / not up to par.
►很不幸,您的工作不合格/没有达到要求。
►Not bad, but there’s room for improvement.
►不是太糟糕,但是还可以做得更好。
►You need to be more focused.
►您应该更集中精力。
►There were gaps in your report. Please be more thorough.
►你的报告有很多漏洞,请写得更完整些。
►The boss found careless mistakes in your proposal.
►老板在你的提议中找出了粗心错误。
Please be more detail-oriented.
请再认真细心点儿。
Besides constructive criticism, there is negative criticism using terms such as:
除了有积极的批评外,还有一些消极的批评,用语如下:很糟糕,很差,很粗糙,太可怕了,等等
Lousy, very poor, very sloppy, terrible, etc.