着迷英语900句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

着迷英语900句

BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.

MAN: Good morning. 早.

PAUL Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?

BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好!

PAUL Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.

BILL: Sure is. 说的是.

PAUL See you later. 回头见.

BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.

GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...

BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?

GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?

BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That\'s the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦. 那边那座是博物馆.

GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.

BILL: You\'re welcome. 不客气.

PAUL Bill! 比尔!

BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.

PAUL Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜·法瑞斯.

BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识.

PAUL Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔. 您的姓是...?

BILL: O\'Neill. 奥尼尔.

PAUL Bill O\'Neill. 比尔·奥尼尔.

JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O\'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就可以.

WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代艺术馆?

PAUL Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下午见.

BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很高兴和您见面, 琼娜.

BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...

PAUL Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.

BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?

PAUL Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O\'Neill. 很好, 谢谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔·奥尼尔.

MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O\'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太.

MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边那位是不是琼娜?

PAUL Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!

MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O\'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥尼尔先生再见, 很高兴认识您.

BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安, 明天见LAURA: Hi, Bill. I\'m late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.

BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.

LAURA: Really? 真的?

BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的.

LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?

BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.

LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.

MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早.

LAURA: I\'m sorry I\'m late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...

MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.

LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 可是今天早上...

MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o\'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.

LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.

BILL: Well, how\'s your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎麽样?

LAURA: He\'s angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o\'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."

BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.

LAURA: He\'s a monster! 他是一个怪物!

BILL: He\'s right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.

LAURA: OK, he\'s right. 好吧, 他没有错.

BILL: Here. 来这儿.

LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?

BILL: It\'s an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.

LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?

BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!

LAURA: Oh, Bill. You\'re a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!

MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I\'m late. 亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.

MRS. CRAWFORD: That\'s okay, dear. Busy day? 没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura... 嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she? 劳拉! 她怎麽样了?

MR. CRAWFORD: She\'s fine, but... 她很好, 但是...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, that\'s good. She\'s very nice. 那好, 她人很好.

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, she is, but she\'s always late. 是的, 她很好, 可是她经常迟到.

MRS. CRAWFORD: Very late? 很迟吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. Fifteen minutes is very late! 嗯, 迟到十五分钟非常的严重!

JOANA: Where\'s the English class? 英文课在哪 上?

PAUL On the first floor. Room 101. 在一楼, 一零一号教室.

JOANA: Are you sure? 您确定吗?

PAUL No, I... 不, 我...

JOANA: Look, Paulo. Are those students in our class? 保罗您看, 那些学生是不是在我们的班上?

PAUL Maybe they are. Excuse me. Good evening. Are you in English 3? 或许是. 很抱歉, 各位晚安. 请问您们是不是上第三级英文?

STUDENTS: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们是.

PAUL What\'s the room number? 教室是几号?

STUDENT 1: 201. On the second floor. 二零一, 在二楼.

PAUL Thank you. See you there. 谢谢. 到那儿见.

PAUL Look, Joana. There\'s my assistant, Maria, and her husband. Hello, Maria! Over here! 琼娜, 你看, 那位就是我的助手玛利亚, 还有她的先生.喂, 玛利亚! 在这里!

MARIA: Paulo! Joana! What a surprise! Are you here for English, too? 保罗! 琼娜! 真想不到! 您们也来上英文课吗?

PAULO AND JOANA: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们也是.

MARIA: Howard, this is Paulo Farias, the new manager, and his sister, Joana. My husband, Howard Becker. 霍华德, 这就是那新来的经理保罗·法

相关文档
最新文档