维和英语100句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Greetings & Daily Expressions 日常篇
1. How is everything ,Robert? 罗伯特,一切都好吗?
2. Long time no see. 好久不见。

3. What can I do for you? 我能帮你做什么吗?
4. Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我一下忙吗?
5. It is my pleasure to help you. 我很高兴能帮助你。

6. It’s our duty.这是我们的职责。

7. See you. 再见。

8. Where do you come from? 你来自哪里?
9. What’s the time now? 现在几点了?
10. what’s the date today? 今天是几号?
11. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
12. What’s the weather like today? 今天天气怎样?
13.It’s rainy today, Roads are slippery. Be careful while driving or walking. 今天下雨,道路很滑,在步行和驾驶时,请小心。

14. Sorry to have taken up your time.对不起,占用了您的时间。

15. I’m really sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 很抱歉让你久等了。

16. I appreciate your advice. 谢谢你的忠告。

17. Thanks for your concern. 谢谢你的关心。

18. I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。

19. I don’t understand what your mean. 我不明白你的意思。

20. Oh, I get it. 哦,我懂了。

21. Would you mind speaking slowly? 你能慢点说吗?
22. I can speak a little bit of English.我只能说一点英语。

23. I will pick you up at 20:30. 我将在20:30过来接你。

24. What shall we do then? 我们该干什么呢?
25.Nice to meet you, well, let’s come right to the topic.很高兴认识你。

好的,让我们直谈主题。

26. We don’t have time to stand on formalities. 我们没有时间拘于客套。

27. This police uniform looks terrific on you. 你穿着这身警服真漂亮。

28. What fabulous gear you are armed with!你们的装备真棒!
29. Can you show me the way to XX?能不能告诉我怎么去XX?
Expressions On Duty 执勤篇
30. I am a member of Chinese FPU. (FPU: Formed Police Unit) 我是一名中国防暴队员。

31. This is my police Service ID. 这是我的警务证。

32. I am officer LI. This is my colleague, officer Wang.我是李警官,这是我的同事王警官。

33. Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责?
34. Would you like to join us in the routine patrol this evening? 你愿意今晚参加我们的常规巡逻吗?
35. We will have a raid in Street A. 我们将在A街执行突击检查。

36. Pull over, please.请靠边停车。

37. Do not across the police barricade. 不要越过路障。

38. Please roll down your window. 请摇下你的车窗。

39. May I see your driving license? 我能看看你驾照吗?
40. Stop, sir. Can you show me your driving license, please? 停车,先生!请出示你的驾驶证。

41. Thanks for your cooperation. 谢谢你的合作。

42. Can you lend me your hand by pushing car to the roadside? The engine doesn’t start. 你能帮忙把车推到路边吗?我的车不发动了。

43. Please keep the space. 请保持距离。

44. We are conducting a search warrant.我们正在进行搜索。

45. Take you hands out of your pockets slowly. 慢慢将你的手从口袋里拿出。

46. Drop your gun! 放下武器!
47. Put your hands up! / Hands up! 把手举起来!
48. Do not resist arrest! 不要拒捕!
49. Spread your legs apart. 两腿分开。

50.Get down on your knees and put your hands on top of your head.跪下,把手放在脑后。

51. You are under arrest. 你被捕了。

52. You have the right to remain silence. 你有权保持沉默。

53. We have caught the two suspects. 我们抓到两个嫌犯。

54. We have the suspect in custody. 嫌犯已被我们逮捕了。

55. Stop fighting! 停止打架。

56. Each side is moving back a few steps.双方向后退几步。

57. Don’t scold each other again! 不要再互相指责!
58. Do not do anything drastic! 不要有过激行为!
59. Do not be so impulsive! 不要如此冲动!
60. We are here to interrogate you in the name of the law.我们依法对你进行讯问。

61. You must answer the questions truthfully and bear responsibility for what you say.你要如实回答,对自己的话要负责。

62. You must confess your crime. 你必须如实交待你的罪行。

63. When did you begin to take drug? 你什么开始吸毒的?
64. Do you know that taking drug is violation of law? 你知道吸毒属违法行为吗?
65. Is what you mentioned above true? 以上所述是否属实?
66. Can I take this way, sir?警官,我能走这条路吗?
67. Thank you for the information you have provided for us. 感谢你为我们提供的信息。

68. Lookout! There is a suspicious guy tailing us all the time. 注意!有一个可疑的家伙一直跟踪我们。

69. What security measures will you take? 我们将采取什
么安全措施?
70. What measures have you taken to rescue the hostage?我们采取了什么措施来解救人质?
71. How do you deploy the security force?我们怎样部署
警力?
72. We have four bulletproof cars. 我们有四辆防弹车。

73. To prepare for the emergency we’ve deployed three crack shots at the different high points. 为应急准备,我们
已经在三个不同的制高点布置了三名神枪手。

74. When the election is over, a riot may take place. 选举结束后,可能会出现骚动。

75. Whenever the president goes out, motorcycles will lead the way and four or five cars will escort the president’s car,
followed by the spare cars all the time.当总统外出时,将有摩托车开道,四车或五辆车护卫,备用车一直紧随其后。

76. When the motorcade passes, the overhead highways will be closed to other traffic. 当车队经过时,道路禁止其他车辆通行。

77. To fulfill this task need our mutual understanding and teamwork.要完成这一任务需要我们双方理解和协作。

Receiving complaints 接警篇
78. This is “110” office handling calls for emergency service. 这是“110”接警办公室。

79. Sir, I want to report a case to you.警官,我要报案。

80. I have a complaint. 我要投诉/报案。

81. What’s happened to you? 你发生了什么事?
82. Is there anything wrong with you? 你怎么了?
83. I can hardly move my right arm. 我的右臂几乎不能动了。

84. Don’t worry, you are in good hands. 别担心,我们会好好照顾你的。

85. Where was she robbed? 她在什么地方遇到抢劫?
86. Can you tell me the exact place?你能告诉我确切地点吗?
87. Can you identify the suspect? 你能指认嫌犯吗?
88. Be calm, say it slowly from the beginning.别慌,从头慢慢说。

89. What is the Plate Number? 车牌号是多少?
90. Can you describe their respective appearances? 你能一一描述他们各自的长相吗?
91. Do they have any noticeable characteristics? 他们有明显特征吗?
92. Where are you now? 你现在的位置在哪?
93. Hong far are you from here? 你离我们这里有多远?
94. We will get to you within three minutes. 我们将在三分钟内到达你处。

95. It is our duty to protect you. 保护你是我们的职责。

96. Do you mind if ask you some personal questions? 介意我问你一些个人问题吗?
97. Tell us your name and occupation. 告诉我们你的姓名和职业。

98. I’ve got a emergent call. 我接到了一个紧急电话。

99. We immediately responded by rushing to the scene.我们迅速反应前往现场。

100. You should avoid unnecessary walking on the street. 你要避免在街上随意走动。

相关文档
最新文档