小鸡快跑中英

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

小鸡快跑Chicken Run
I'm stuck! 我被卡住了!
Get back! 退回去!
- Mr. Tweedy. - Eh? 敦蒂先生
What is that chicken doing outside the fence? 那只鸡在围栏外干什么?
Oh! (Chuckles) I don't know, love Just deal with it. Now!
我不知道, 亲爱的- 马上去处理一下!
I'll teach you to make a fool out of me 让我难堪我要教训你
Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya! 这对你们都是一个教训!
No chicken escapes from Tweedy's farm! 没有鸡能从敦蒂鸡场逃出去!
(Yorkshire accent) Morning, Ginger. Back from holiday? 早安, 姜妹, 刚度完假?
I wasn't on holiday, Babs. I was in solitary confinement 我没去度假, 巴波斯我被关禁闭了Oh, it's nice to get a bit of time to yourself, isn't it? 一个人独呆一阵子也不错是不是? (Posh, military accent) Roll call! 集合!
Come along, now. You'll be late for parade 马上过来, 你们列队要晚了
Pip, pip. Quick march. Left, right, left, right 叽叽, 叽叽, 快点儿左, 右,左, 右
Left, right, left, right! 左, 右, 左, 右!
- Come on. Smarten up. - Ooh! 快, 精神点儿
Discipline! Order! 纪律! 秩序!
Back in my R.A.F. days, when the officer called for a scramble
想当初在皇家空军当长官命令紧急起飞
you'd hop in the old crate and tally-ho. Chocks away! 你跳进老飞机发现目标, 轰隆开走了! Give over, you old fool. They just want to count us 别说了, 老傻瓜他们只想数数我们
How dare you talk back to a senior ranking officer? 你怎么敢这样对长官回话?
- Why, back in my R.A.F. days… - Fowler, they're coming
- 嘿, 想当初在皇家空军… - 福罗,他们来了
- Oh, right, right. - Oh! 啊, 好, 好
There will be a stern reprimand for you, lad. You're grounded
你要受到严厉的谴责取消你的自由活动
Attention! 立正!
(Scottish accent) Welcome back, hen. Is there a new plan?
欢迎你回来, 母鸡有新的计划吗?
I thought we tried going under 我想我们试过从下面出去
Ah! Over. Right 噢,上面, 好
How's the egg count? 鸡蛋的数量怎么样?
I've laid five eggs this morning. Five! 我今早下了五个,五个
- Well-chuffed with that, I was… - Shush! 那很好, 我…很高兴
Oh, no. Edwina 啊, 不, 爱德文娜
Bunty, why didn't you give her some of yours? 邦迪, 你为什么不给她几个?
I would have. She didn't tell me. She didn't tell anyone 我会的, 可她没说她没对任何人说Oh, is Edwina off on holiday? 噢, 爱德文娜要去度假吗?
(Sighs) We've got to get out of here 我们必须逃离此地
Ginger! Are we still on? 姜妹! 我们还要逃吗?
Oh, we're on, all right 啊, 当然啦, 我们要逃
Spread the word, Mac. Meeting tonight in hut 17 麦克, 告诉大家今晚在17号木屋开会
Oh! (Cockney accent) You called? Nick and… 你叫我们?尼克…
- Fetcher. - At your service - 范晨- 听从你的吩咐
Over here 这边儿来
We need some more things 我们还需要一些东西
Right you are, miss. How about this quality handcrafted tea set?
好, 小姐这套手工茶具怎么样?
Uh, no 不要
- Or a lovely necklace and pendant? - It's love… - 那来条漂亮的项链和挂坠? - 是不错… Or this beautiful number 或者这个美丽的帽子
all the rage in the fashionable chicken coops of Paree 都是巴黎鸡圈子里时髦的东西
Simply pop it on like so 这样戴上
and as the French hens say, "Voila!" 像法国鸡那样说声“喔哇”
That's French 那是法语
That's two hats in one, miss. For parties, for weddings
这是个两用帽, 小姐参加晚会, 参加婚礼
Oh, but madame, this makes you look like a vision, like a dream
啊, 可是女士这使你美极了, 像梦中美人
- Like a duck. - No, thank you - 像只鸭子- 不要, 谢谢
We're making this. We need THESE things. Can you get them?
我们在做这个, 需要这些你能搞到吗?
Oh, oh, oh, this is a big job, miss 啊, 啊, 这不容易, 小姐
Oh, bigger than the others. No, no. This is gonna cost 啊, 比其它的都难不, 不, 价钱会很贵Same as always. One bag of seed 价钱不变, 一袋种子
- You call this pay? - It's chicken feed这是你的付款? - 是鸡饲料
- What else could we give you? - Eggs - 我们还能给你什么? - 鸡蛋
- Eggs? - Eggs - 鸡蛋? - 鸡蛋
We can't give you eggs. They're too valuable 我们不能给你鸡蛋, 太珍贵了
And so are we 我们也珍贵
After you, Fetcher 你先请, 范晨
After I what? 我先请什么?
- Move! - Ooh! 走!
(Mrs. Tweedy) Twenty-two and nine 二十二加九
Fourteen shillings and threepence 十四先令加三便士
Seven and sixpence times three 七加六便士乘三
Two and nine 二加九
Fourpence ha'penny 四个半便士
D-oh! Stupid, worthless creatures! 蠢材, 没用的东西!
I'm sick and tired of making minuscule profits 我做够薄利生意了
厌倦赚小钱的生意了,将你的鸡场变成金矿,我发财了!
Those chickens are up to something 这些鸡有什么诡计
Quiet. I'm onto something 安静, 我找到了一个方法
(Mr. Tweedy) They're organized. I know it 它们组织起来了, 我知道
- I said, quiet. - That ginger one - 我说, 安静- 那个姜妹
I reckon she's their leader 我认为她是头儿
Mr. Tweedy! 敦蒂先生!
I may finally have found a way to make us some real money here 我想我最终找到了生财之道and what are you on about? 而你却在干什么?
Ridiculous notions of escaping chickens 愚蠢地在想鸡会逃跑
But… But… 但是…但是…
It's all in your head, Mr. Tweedy. Say it! 都是你想像的敦蒂先生,你说
It's all in me head. It's all in me head 都是我想像的, 都是我想像的
Now, you keep telling yourself that 现在, 你自己对自己重复
because I don't want to hear another word about it 因为我再也不想听到它了
- Is that clear? - Yes, love - 清楚了吗? - 清楚了, 亲爱的
But you know that ginger one… 但你知道那个姜妹…
It's chickens, you dolt!
它只是只鸡, 傻瓜!
Apart from you, they're the most stupid creatures on this planet!
除你之外它们是地球上最蠢的动物
They don't plot, they don't scheme, and they are not organized
他们不会搞阴谋诡计他们没有组织
Order! Order! 秩序! 秩序!
- Quiet, everyone. Settle down. - (Chattering) 大家安静, 安定
I would like to call to or der… Please, if you could just…我请你们注意秩序… 如果你们能够… Let's have some discipline in the ranks! What, what! 大家有点儿纪律! 什么, 什么!
- Thank you, Fowler. - In my R.A.F. day - 谢谢, 福罗- 当年我在皇家空军
we were never allowed to waste time with unnecessary chit-chat
我们从不允许闲聊浪费时间
Yes, thank you, Fowler 是, 谢谢你, 福罗
I… 我…
Right! (Chuckles, clears throat) 对!
Carry on 继续吧
Now, I know our last escape attempt was a bit of a fiasco 我知道上次的逃跑行动有点儿失败but Mac and I have come up with a brand-new plan 但麦克和我又有了新计划
- Show 'em, Mac. - Right - 给他们看看, 麦克- 好
We tried going under the wire and that didn't work 我们试着从铁丝网下出去但没有成功So, the plan is...we go OVER it 因此这个计划是…从上面过
This is us, right? 这是我们, 明白吗?
We get in like this 我们这样进去
Wind her up and...let her go! 把它拉紧…松手!
Good grief! The turnip's bought it! 天啊, 这个萝卜完蛋了!
Farmer's coming! 农夫来了!
Operation Cover-up! 隐蔽行动!
- (Mrs. Tweedy) Mr. Tweedy! - Ooh. Ouch 敦蒂先生!
< - Where are you? - Ooh. It's all in your head - 你在哪儿? - 都是你想像的
It's all in your head. It's all in your head 都是你想像的都是你想像的
Think, everyone, think. What haven't we tried yet? 各位想想我们还有什么没有试过?
We haven't tried NOT trying to escape 我们还没试过不逃跑
Hmm. That might work 嗯, 那可能行得通
What about Edwina? 记得爱德文娜?
How many more empty nests will it take? 还得有多少空窝才行?
Perhaps it wouldn't be empty 也许如果她花更多的时间下蛋
if she'd spent more time laying and less time escaping 而不是逃跑,她的窝就不会空
So laying eggs all your life... 所以你一生都在下蛋…
and then getting plucked, stuffed and roasted is good enough?
然后被拔毛、填料、烘烤这样够好了吧?
It's a living 这是命运
You know what the problem is? 你们知道问题在哪儿吗?
The fences aren't just round the farm. They're up here in your heads
围栏不仅仅将农场围住也将你们的思想围住了
There's a better place out there, somewhere beyond that hill
那里有个更好的地方就在山丘那边儿
and it has wide open spaces and lots of trees... 那里空间开阔, 树木众多…
and grass 还有草原
Can you imagine that? Cool, green grass 你能想像出吗?翠绿的草原
- Who feeds us? - We feed ourselves - 谁来喂我们? - 我们自力更生
- Well, where's the farm? - There is no farm - 那, 农场在哪儿? - 没有农场
- Then where does the farmer live? - There is no farmer, Babs
- 那农夫住在哪儿? - 没有农夫, 巴波斯
- Is he on holiday? - He isn't anywhere - 他去度假了吗? - 他哪儿也没去
Don't you get it? 你还不明白吗?
There's no morning head count, no farmers, no dogs, coops and keys
没有早点名, 没有农夫没有狗、鸡舍和钥匙
and no fences 也没有围栏
In all my life I've never heard such a fantastic... 我一生中从没有听过如此精彩的… load of tripe! 一堆废话!
Oh, face the facts, ducks 哎, 面对现实吧, 亲爱的
The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one
从这儿出去的机率只有百万分之一
Then there's still a chance 那我们仍有机会
Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no. What am I doing? 啊, 不, 啊, 不我在干什么?
Who are you trying to fool? You can't lead this bunch of… 你想骗谁?你不能诱骗这群… Oh, heaven help us 啊, 老天帮帮我们
Freedoooom! 自由!
(American accent) Thank you, ladies and gentlemen 女士们先生们, 谢谢你们
You've been a wonderful audience 你们是极好的观众
That's it! (Barking) 有办法了!
Get him inside quickly 快把他搬进去
THIS is our way out of here 这是我们出去的办法
We'll make posters? 我们做海报?
No. What's ON the poster, Babs. What's ON the poster 不, 是海报上的画儿, 巴波斯
We'll fly out! 我们将飞出去!
He must be important to have his picture taken. What does he do?
有他的照片, 一定是个人物他是干什么的?
Isn't it obvious? He's a professional flying rooster 这还不明显吗? 他是职业飞行公鸡
He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations 他在农场间做示范飞行
- Do you suppose? - Oh, absolutely - 你这样认为? - 啊, 当然
Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No 不能在暗处, 不, 不能在这儿
Get out. Good. Gotta get… 出去, 好, 要拿…
(Gasps) Who are you? Where am I? What's going on? 你们是谁? 我在哪儿?发生了什么事? Ouch! What happened to my wing? 哎呀! 我的翅膀怎么了?
You took a rather nasty fall 你刚才跌得很惨
And sprained the anterior tendon 你扭伤了前腱
I gave it a wee bit of a tweak and wrapped her up 我给你捏了捏, 包扎了一下儿
Was that English? - You sprained a wing. She fixed it 这是英语吗? - 你扭伤了翅膀, 她弄好了- I made the bandage. - I-I carried you in - 是我做的绷带- 是我抱你进来的(Chattering) Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Whoa 哇, 哇, 哇, 哇!
Let's back up and start from the top. Where am I? 我们从头开始说, 我在哪儿?
You're right. How rude. We're just very excit… 你说得对, 真没礼貌我们只是太激动了… This is a chicken farm 这是个养鸡场
And we're the chickens 我们都是鸡
Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens… 哦, 现在明白了, 鸡场, 鸡…
I don't like the look of this one. His eyes are too close together
我不喜欢他的样子他两眼的距离太近了
- Fowler, please. - And he's a Yank! - 福罗, 别这样- 他还是个美国佬!
Easy, Pops. Cockfighting's illegal where I come from
别急, 老大爷在我们那儿斗鸡是违法的
And where is that exactly? 那究竟是什么地方??
A place I call the land of the free and the home of the brave
一个我称之为自由之地勇敢之家的地方
- Scotland! - No! America - 苏格兰! - 不, 美国
(Together) Oh! America 美国
Poppycock. Pushy Americans. Showing up late for every war
胡扯, 爱管闲事的美国人每次打仗总是晚出场
Overpaid, oversexed and over here! 挣得多、爱得多, 来这儿了!
What's eating Grandpa? 老爷爷怎么啦?
Oh, don't mind him, Mister… Mister? 哦, 别在意, 这位先生…
Name's Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short
我叫洛基·罗德红岛的洛基, 简称罗德
- Rocky Rhodes? - Catchy, ain't it? - 洛基·罗德? - 很顺耳, 是吧?
Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you? 罗德先生, 这是你吗?
Uh, who wants to know? 谁想知道?
A group of rather desperate chickens 一群十分绝望的鸡
You see, if it is you 你看, 如果是你
then you just might be the answer to our prayers 那你可能就是我们祈祷的答案
Well, then, call me a miracle, dollface, 'cause that's me
那么就叫我奇迹吧娃娃脸, 因为那就是我
And what brings you to England, Mr. Rhodes? 你怎么来英国了, 罗德先生?
Why, all the beautiful English chicks, of course 那当然是因为英国的美女了
Give over! 别逗了!
You see, I'm a traveler by nature 你看, 我天生喜欢旅行
I've done the whole barnyard thing, but I couldn't get into it 我在农舍呆过,但我很不适应
Hi. How are you? Nope 嗨, 你好?诺铺
The open road. That's more my style
自由自在, 这才是我的方式
Yep, just give me a pack on my back and point me where the wind blows
对, 给我个背包, 告诉我方向
In fact, you know what they call me back home? 实际上, 你知道在我家乡他们叫我什么吗? You're gonna love this. The Lone Free Ranger 你们会喜欢的孤独的自由浪人
- Ooh! - Isn't that great? 很伟大吧?
- I knew it was possible. - Oh, it's possible, all right - 我知道有可能- 有可能, 对
- I knew the answer would come. - Amen! - 我知道会有办法的- 阿们!
We're all going to fly over that fence 我们都将飞过那个围栏
and Mr. Rhodes is going to show us how, right? 罗德先生给我们示范, 对吧?
That's… What? Did you say "fly"? 那…什么?你说“飞” ?
- You can teach us. - No, I can't - 你可以教我们- 不, 我不能
Listen. Shh. You hear that? 听着, 嘘, 你们听到了吗?
That's the open road calling my name, and I was born to answer that call
那是自由大道在叫我我生来就对此有反应
He must have very good hearing 他的听力一定很好
Okay, okay, where's the exit? Ah, this way是, 是, 出口在哪儿? 啊, 在这儿
Mr. Rhodes, um, perhaps I didn't explain our situation properly
罗德先生, 也许我没有把我们的处境讲清楚
We lay eggs day in and day out 我们一天到晚下蛋
and when we can't lay any more, they kill us 当我们再也不能下蛋时他们就杀了我们
It's a cruel world, doll face. You might as well get used to it
这是个残酷的世界, 娃娃脸你或许应该适应它
Which part of "they kill us" do you not understand? “他们要杀我们” 你都明白了吗?
I got my own set of problems to worry about 我也有自己烦恼的事
Besides, this birdcage can't be that hard to bust out of 此外, 从这个鸟笼子出去也并不太难In fact, watch me 实际上, 瞧着我
It's not so hard to get one chicken out of here or even two 一只、甚至俩只鸡出去并不难
but this is about all of us 但我们全要出去
All of you? 全部出去?
That's what I've been trying to tell you 这就是我一直想告诉你的
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight 等等, 让我搞清楚
You want to get every chicken in this place out of here at the SAME TIME?
你想让所有的鸡同时从这儿逃出?
- Of course. - You're certifiable! - 当然- 你疯了!
You can't pull off a stunt like that. That's suicide
你不能做这种惊险的事这是自杀
Where there's a will, there's a way 有志者事竟成
Couldn't agree more. I WILL be leaving that way 完全同意, 我要从那儿走了- But… Please! - I'm the type of guy 但…请别走!
That likes to roam around I'm never in one…
So that's it. You're from the circus 原来如此, 你是马戏团的
Shh!
You're on the run, aren't you? 你是逃出来的, 是不是?
You wanna keep it down? 你能不能小声点儿?
I'm trying to lay low here. (Doorbell ringing) 我正在躲藏
I should turn you in right now 我应当马上宣扬出去
- You wouldn't. Would you? - Give me one reason why I shouldn't
- 你不会的, 对吧? - 给我个不会的理由
Because I'm...cute? 因为我很…可爱?
Hey, hey, hey! What kind of crazy chick are you? 嗨, 嗨! 你是哪种疯鸡?
Do you know what'll happen if he finds me? 你知道我被找到下场会咋样?
It's a cruel world 这是个残酷的世界
I just decided. I don't like you 我刚刚决定, 我不喜欢你
I just decided. I don't care. Now, show us how to fly
我刚刚决定我不在乎现在, 给我们示范飞行
- With this wing? - Teach us, then - 用这只翅膀? - 那就教我们吧
- No! - (Squawking) 不!
He's valuable, you say? 他很有价值, 你刚才说?
- Sure. - Get the torch - 当然- 拿电筒来
Now, you listen here, sister. I'm not going back to that life
现在听着, 姊妹我再也不想过那种生活了
I'm a Lone Free Ranger. Emphasis on FREE! 我是个孤独的自由浪人喜欢自由And that's what we want. Freedom! 那也是我们的追求, 自由!
(Ginger) Fancy that. They're coming this way 喜欢自由, 他们向这里走来了Oh, oh, no. No. They're on to me 啊, 不, 他们是来抓我的
Teach us to fly and we'll hide you 教我们飞行我们就把你藏起来
And if I don't? 如果我不呢?
Was your father by any chance a vulture? 你爸爸也是这么卑鄙吗?
Do we have a deal? 我们成交了吗?
Time to make good on that deal, doll… 是实行交易的时候了, 娃娃…
The name is Ginger 我叫姜妹
- Comfortable? - Not really - 舒服吗? - 不太舒服
Maybe this will help 这也许会有所帮助
(Grunts) Nice hideout 藏窝不错
Ouch. I had more room in my egg 哎哟, 比蛋壳还小
We've held up our end of the deal. Tomorrow you hold up yours
我们履行了我们的诺言明天你得履行你的了
- What deal? - The flying! - 什么诺言? - 飞行!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, right, right. Don't worry 噢, 对, 对, 别担心
I'll teach you everything I know 我将倾囊相授
Now, which bunk is mine? 现在, 我的床在哪儿?
Absolutely outrageous! 真是太气人了!
Asking a senior officer to share his quarters... 让一个长官和别人睡一张床…
and with a noncommissioned Yank, no less 和一个美国小兵, 太过分了
- Why, back in my day, I'd never… - Hey! - 想当初, 我从… - 嗨…
You weren't exactly my first choice, either 你也不是我的首选
(Rocky) And scoot over. Your wing's on my side of the bunk 挪开点儿你的翅膀到我这边儿了(Fowler) Your side of the bunk? 你那边儿?
The WHOLE bunk is my side of the bunk! 整张床都是我的
(Rocky) Just… What's that smell? Is that your breath? 等等…什么味道? 是你的口臭? (Fowler) It's absolutely outrageous 真是太气人了!
(Rocky) So you wanna fly, huh? 因此你们想飞行, 嗯?
Well, it ain't gonna be easy, and it ain't gonna happen overnight
好, 这并不容易一朝一夕是学不会的
You see, flying takes three things 你知道, 飞行得有三样东西
Hard work, perseverance and… 努力练习、不屈不挠…
- Hard work. - You said hard work twice! - 努力练习- 你说两次努力练习了!
That's because it takes twice as much work as perseverance
那是因为它比不屈不挠难两倍
Codswallop! (Mutters) 一派胡言!
Now, the most important thing is we have to work as a team
现在, 最重要的是我们要共同合作
which means... you do everything I tell you 这意味着… 我说什么你们就做什么
Right! Let's rock and roll! 好! 我们开始吧!
Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are… 敦蒂先生! 鸡都在…
Pecking? 吃食?
(Rocky) And left, two, three. And right, two, three 左, 二, 三右, 二, 三
And...stop right there. Oh, yeah, down 嗯…停下, 啊, 对, 往下
Down. Yeah, make little circles. That's it. Faster 往下, 对, 转小圈就这样, 快点儿
Faster. Oh, yes. Perfect 快点儿, 对, 好极了
Oh, that's the spot. (Sighs) 噢, 就是这儿
I thought you were going to teach us how to fly 我以为你要教我们飞呢
That's what I'm doing 我正在教啊
Isn't there usually some flapping involved? 不是该有些拍翅膀的动作吗?
Hey, do I tell YOU how to lay eggs? 嘿, 我告诉你怎么下蛋了吗?
Relax. We're making progress 放心, 我们正在进步
Really? I can't help feeling we're going around in circles 真的?我总觉得我们在兜圈子
What the… Hey! Cut it out! You're making me dizzy 这…嘿! 停下! 你们让我头晕
I think they're ready to fly now 我想他们准备好飞行了
Good, because they certainly can't walk anymore 好, 因为他们再也走不动了
Up and at 'em, gals. Let's flap 过来, 姑娘, 我们拍翅膀
Watch, Fetcher 瞧, 范晨
Let's see if old Attila the Hen has come to her senses
我们看看老母鸡是否改变了主意
It's raining hen! 下起鸡雨了!
- What's this caper, love? - We're flying - 这是什么把戏, 亲爱的? - 我们在飞Obviously 当然
Flipping hell. Look at this, Fetch 拍翅膀, 看这儿, 范晨
They're gonna kill themselves 他们找死啊
- Wanna watch? - Yeah, all right - 想看下去? - 想, 看吧
Hey! Careful of those eggs! 嗨! 小心那些鸡蛋!
(Nick) Sunny-side up. (Laughs) 单煎一面
Now they're over easy! 现在他们很容易翻过来!
(Nick) Definitely scrambled 无疑成了炒蛋
Go! Go! Go! 走! 走! 走!
Go, go, go, go! Go! 走, 走, 走!
Poultry in motion! 鸡在行动!
Birds of a feather flop together 物以类聚, 人以群分
(Gasping) 干得好, 女士们, 干得好!
(Rocky) Great work, ladies. Great work! 受点儿苦对你们不错, 是好事
The pain you're feeling is a good thing. It's good
Pain is your friend, okay? It's a positive thing
痛苦是你们的朋友, 对吧? 这是好事
Just keep the faith, uh… What's your name? Agnes! You'll get there
坚定信念…你叫什么名字? 安吉丝! 你会成功的
Ducky, I think you flew four feet today! 小鸭, 我想你今天飞过四英尺了!
Right, four feet! From the roof to the ground 对, 四英尺! 从屋顶到地面
It's all part of the process, ladies. Nothing to worry about!
女士们, 别担心这是成功的必由之路
(Ya cheese-eating little…) 你这个吃奶酪的小…
That doesn't sound good. Ha, ha, ha 这听起来不太好
Okay, the ground's shaking. Are we worried? 听, 大地在震动我们需要担心吗?
Are we worried? 我们需要担心吗?
The circus. Quick. Hide me 马戏团, 快, 把我藏起来
- Hide me. - Come on - 藏起来- 来
One isn't awarded a medal like this for flapping about like a lunatic
像疯鸡一样乱拍翅膀是得不到奖章的
(Stammers) Now, see here! This is an officer's quarters 你看, 这儿, 这是长官的地方- Quick. In here. - Get out of here immediately, sir! - 快, 到这儿来- 马上出去, 先生! Give it a rest, Pops 够了, 老爷爷
Out of here! I shall have you on a charge within the week 出去! 本周我不会饶了你Cheers, mate 谢谢, 伙计
It's all in your head. It's all in your head 都是你想像的, 都是你想像的
It's all in your head 都是你想像的
What… What… What's all this, then? 什么…什么…这些是什么?
This is our future, Mr. Tweedy 这是我们的未来, 敦蒂先生
No more wasting time with petty egg collection and minuscule profits
再也不用浪费时间收集鸡蛋和算小账了
No more eggs? But we've always been egg farmers 不收集蛋了? 可我们一直是鸡农Me father and his father and all their fathers. They was always…
我父亲的父亲的父亲他们都是…
Poor! Worthless. Nothings 穷光蛋! 一文不值
But all that's about to change 但这一切都要改变了
This will take Tweedy's farm out of the dark ages... 这将使敦蒂鸡场走出黑暗的年代… and into full-scale automated production 进入大规模的自动化生产
Melisha Tweedy will be poor no longer 我再也不是穷光蛋了
I'll put it together, then, shall I? 那我把它安装起来, 好吗?
This isn't good, Mac 这不太妙, 麦克
Whatever's in those boxes is for us, and I don't think it's softer hay
盒子里的东西是给我们的我想不是软草
Aye, hen. And I hate to be the voice of doom 啊, 母鸡, 我讨厌说丧气话
but I've been calculating, and I just don't think we're built for flying
但我一直在思考我们生来就不适合飞行
But I saw him. He flew in over that fence 但我看到他飞过铁丝网
Aye, aye, I believe you, but if we could just see it for ourselves
啊, 啊, 我相信你但如果我们能亲眼看看
that may answer some questions 那就能说明问题了
You're right. I'm sorry 你说得对, 对不起
We've been at this all week, and we're getting nowhere
我们练了一个周可一点儿进展都没有
If his wing were better, he could… Oh! I'll have a word with him
如果他的翅膀好点儿他就…啊! 我去跟他说说
Where is he? 他在哪儿?
They didn't give me this medal for being a Yank nanny
他们给我奖章不是因为我是美国保姆
A simple "I don't know" would suffice 一句简单的“我不知道” 就足够了
Beware of that one, young Ginger 当心那位, 小姜妹
That Yank is not to be trusted 那个美国佬不可信任
That YANK is our ticket out of here 他是我们离开这儿的希望
And the pig says to the horse, "Hey, fella, why the long face?"
猪对马说“嗨, 伙计为什么脸拉这么长?”
Oh, oh, look, look 噢, 瞧, 瞧
Oh. Cocktail! 啊, 鸡尾酒!
Give over! 别逗了!
So, um, anyway… 好吧…无论如何…
Remember those flying tips tomorrow. They're very important
明天要记住飞行事项这很重要
Keep thinking those flighty thoughts 一直保持想飞的念头
Oh, yeah 噢, 好
They're swell chicks. They really are 他们是一流的鸡, 真的是
Look at what Babs made me 瞧巴波斯给我织了什么
A beak warmer. Isn't that the cutest? 一个口罩, 很可爱吧?
And that Bunty. (Laughs) She really packs a punch 那个邦迪, 她真有劲
Is there a problem here? 有什么问题吗?
- Have we flown over that fence? - Not quite - 我们飞过围栏了吗? - 还没有
Then there's a problem 那就有问题了
Good things come to those who wait, dollface 耐心等待才能成功, 娃娃脸
Ginger! 姜妹!
- Okay, how long did it take you? - To do what? - 好, 你花了多长时间? - 做什么? To learn how to fly 学习飞行啊
Apples and oranges, baby doll. I'm gifted. They're not
苹果和橘子, 洋娃娃我有天赋, 他们却没有
You can't compare the two, okay? 两者不能比较, 对吧?
The point is, these things take time 问题是, 这些事情要花时间
Which we are rapidly running out of 而我们很快就没有时间了
We haven't even lifted off the ground. Why? 我们甚至还没离开地面
Trust. I went over my calculations 信心, 我反复想过
and I figured the key element was trust 我认为关键的因素是信心
I-I didn't get a word of that 我一点儿也不明白
When birds like ducks and geese take off, what do they have? Trust!
当鸭子和鹅飞行时他们有什么呢?信心!
I swear she ain't using real words 我发誓她用错了词
- She said we need more thrust. - Oh, thrust - 她说我们需要更多的动力- 哦, 动力Well, of course, we need thrust. Thrust and flying are like...this!
当然, 我们需要动力动力和飞行像…这个!
- Would you excuse us? - Aye - 希望你不介意? - 当然
Ah, the wing, the wing, the wing 啊, 翅膀, 翅膀, 翅膀
If we don't see some results by tomorrow, the deal is off
如果明天我们还看不到结果交易就取消了
No more hiding. They will find you, and it's back to the circus, flyboy!
没有掩护了, 他们会找到你你回马戏团去吧, 飞人!
You're the first chick I ever met with the shell still on 我从没遇到像你这样难交的鸡Sleep tight, angel face. The Rock's on the case 睡个好觉, 天使脸
(Fowler clears throat) Cock-a-doodle-doo! What, what 喔…喔! 什么, 什么(Nick) Oh, it was a beaut, guv'nor 啊, 很漂亮, 朋友
A fine piece of work, if I do say so meself 如果让我说, 一件艺术精品
- I say so meself, too. - Wish I could have seen it - 我也对自己说- 希望我也见过We slipped into the farmer's room, all quiet like 我们溜进了农夫的家里悄悄地
- Like a fish. - Yeah, and we… - 像条鱼- 对, 我们…
"Like a fish"? You stupid Norbert “像条鱼” ?你这个笨蛋
Anyway, guv, here it is 不管咋样, 这给你, 朋友
- El merchandiso. - That's Spanish - 你要的货- 这是西班牙语
What are these two crooks doing here? 这俩个无赖在这儿干什么?
- So, you know each other? - She don't think we're valuable
- 那你们认识? - 她认为我们没用
Guys, you are without a doubt the sneakiest 伙计, 毫无疑问你们是最鬼鬼祟祟的
most light-fingered thieving parasites I've ever met 我所见过的最灵巧的窃贼
- Oh, don't, don't. Stop it. - I've gone bright red - 啊, 别, 别说了- 我的脸都红
So, uh, how about them eggs? 那…那些鸡蛋呢?
Eggs? Don't tell me you promised them… 鸡蛋, 别告诉我你答应他们…
Yep! Promised them every egg I lay this month 对! 答应给他们这个月我生的所有的蛋
And when can we expect the first installment? 我们什么时候可以拿到第一个蛋呢?
I'm brewing one up as we speak. I'll keep you posted 我正在准备呢,我会通知你的
Pleasure doing business with you, sir 很高兴与你做生意, 先生
Sucker 傻瓜
- What? - You've lied to them - 什么? - 你对他们撒谎
I didn't lie, dollface. I just...omitted certain truths 我没有, 娃娃脸我只是隐瞒了一些事实
I'll give them exactly what I promised 我会履行诺言的
- Which is nothing. - Which is what I'll give them - 那就是什么都没有- 那就是我要给他们的And what will you give us? 你会给我们什么?
Thrrrust! 动力!
(Rocky) You okay, sweetheart? Good, good 你没事儿吧, 宝贝儿?好
Now this is just a little helper 这会对你有点儿帮助
Something to get you going. It's a thrust exercise 帮助你飞行的东西动力训练
- The tension's killing me. - It's gonna kill her! - 我紧张死了- 这会害死她!
- Release! - Whoa! 松手!
Come on! Flap! 快, 拍翅膀!
You can do it. Flap, flap, flap! 你能行, 拍, 拍, 拍!
Yes, yes, yes! 对, 对, 对!
Is that your first offense? 这是你第一次碰壁吗?
Roll call! I haven't laid any eggs 点名了! 我还没下蛋呢
- Hide me. - Three days and not one - 藏起我- 三天没下一个蛋
- Oh, no! - Why didn't you tell us, Babs? - 啊, 不! - 为啥不告诉我们, 巴波斯?
- Hide me! - We've been busy with the flying… - 把我藏起来! - 我们一直忙着飞行…
- They're coming! - Hide me! - 他们来了! - 快藏起我!
Hide yourself! 自己藏吧!
Double their food rations, Mr. Tweedy 给他们双倍饲料, 敦蒂先生
I want them all as fat as this one 我要他们都像这只这么肥
All of me life flashed before me eyes! 我的一生都在我眼前闪过!
It was really boring 无聊的一生
Chicken feed. My favorite! 鸡饲料, 我最喜欢的!
Wait. Wait 等等!
No. Wait! 不, 等等!
Babs, please! Bunty! Stop it! Wait! 巴波斯, 邦迪! 停下! 等等!
Stop! 停下! Stop it! 停下!
Something is wrong here. Can't you see that? 有点儿不大对劲儿你们看不出来?
Strange boxes arrive in the barn. Babs stops laying
仓库里来了许多奇怪的盒子巴波斯不下蛋了。

相关文档
最新文档