对外交流常用英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
对外交流常用英语口语
一、问候(Greetings)
Hello! / Hi!
你好!
Good morning / afternoon / evening!
早上(下午/晚上)好!
How are you?
你好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢,你呢?
Good to see you again.
很高兴又见到你。
I'm so glad you could come.
你能来我很高兴。
This is a pleasant surprise.
真没想到会遇见你。
Long time no see.
好久不见了。
If you don't mind my saying so, your smile is quite charming.
如果您不介意我这么说的话,您的微笑很迷人。
See you later.
待会儿见。
I look forward to seeing you in China soon.
希望你不久能到中国去!
Please give my best regards to your family.
请向你们全家致意。
二、介绍(Introduction)
What's your family name?
你姓什么?
My family name is Li.
我姓李。
May I know your name?
请问你尊姓大名?
Could you introduce me to her?
你能把我介绍给她吗?
Let me introduce my friend to you.
让我介绍一下我的朋友。
This is Tom. He's my classmate.
这是汤姆。我的同学。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Do you know Mr. Jones?
你认识琼斯先生吗?
I've heard so much about you.
久仰,久仰。
Let me introduce myself.
让我自我介绍一下。
My name is Wang Xiaoya. This is my first time to your country.
我叫王小丫。是第一次到你们国家来。
Happy to know you. Just call me Xiao Li or Little Li.
认识你很高兴,就叫我小李吧。
This is Mr. Wang, director of Hubei Provincial Water Resources Bureau. 这是湖北省水利厅厅长,王先生。
I think we have met before.
我想我们以前见过的。
Yes, I think we have, haven't we?
是的,我想我们彼此见过,不是吗?
三、机场(Airport)
How can I get to the airport?
我怎样才能到机场?
Are there any planes to New York today?
今天有飞往纽约的飞机吗?
What's the flight number?
航班号是什么?
How long does this flight take?
要飞多久?
Do I have to change planes at Paris?
我得在巴黎换机吗?
Two tourist class tickets for CAAC flight 244 tomorrow, please.
请买两张明天的中国民航244班机经济舱机票。
I need an economy class, threeday return.
我要一张三天回程的经济舱来回票。
How much is the round trip?
往返票要多少钱?
I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation.
我想再确认一下我预定的机票。
Can I carry this suitcase with me on board?
我可以随身携带这衣箱上机吗?
What time am I supposed to check in?
我该什么时候办理登机手续?
Must all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
I like aisle seats.
我喜欢靠走廊的位置。
四、移民局和海关(Immigration & Customs)Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
I'm here for a business tour.
我到贵国进行商务考察。
Where should I go through the custom?
我该在哪里办理海关手续?
Would you please check my luggage?
请检查我的行李好吗?
All this luggage is mine.
这些行李都是我的。
I've got nothing to declare.
我没有什么东西要报关。
Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?
个人用品我得赋税吗?