中英文 海绵宝宝第一季顽皮的邻居

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Sponge Bob Season One 4A(海绵宝宝第一季)

Naughty Nautical Neighbors(顽皮的水中邻居) Characters:SB=Sponge Bob (海绵宝宝) P= Patrick(派大星) S=Squidward(章鱼哥) S:Wow, Squidward. This is the best soufflé you have ever created!

哇,章鱼哥,这可是你做的做好的蛋奶酥了。

Oh, congratulations, chef!

哦,恭喜你,大厨。

SB: Hi, Patrick.

P: Hi, Sponge Bob

SB: Patrick, You are my best friend in the whole neighborhood.

派大星,邻里之间你是我最好的朋友。

S:Patrick, You are the dumbest idiot! It has been my misfortune to know.

派大星,你是个大蠢蛋。真不幸我发现了。

P: Do you really think that, Sponge Bob?

你真的这么认为么,海绵宝宝?

SB: Of course. Patrick, everyone with eyes could see that.

当然了,派大星。这显而易见。

P: Yeah, well, I think you’re ugly. Yellow is ugly.

额,我还觉得你丑呢!黄色什么的丑死了!

SB: Patrick, what are you talking about?

派大星,你在说什么呢?

S:Sponge Bob,I no longer wish to know you. You give bottom dwellers a bad name.

海绵宝宝,我都不再想认识你了。你败坏比奇堡居民的名声。

If I had a dollar for every brain you don’t have. I’d have on e dollar

如果说你没脑子,我能拿一块钱. 我就有一块钱了。

Hey, Patrick. I heard there was a job opening down at the pet shop as some

newspaper.

我听说宠物店在招人去蹲厕所呢!

P: That makes you a big dummy, you dummy.

你这个大傻瓜,你这笨蛋!

SB: Yeah, well, that means that, uh, so are you!

你还不是一样!

P: Right, you’re a turkey!

你是头猪!

SB: What’s that?

那是什么东西?

P: It’s what you are。

就是你这样的!

SB: Well, you are a bigger one.

那你就是头大肥猪!

P: Well,you’re still yellow. You know what else is yellow?

你还是黄色的!你知道还有什么是黄的么?

SB: What?

什么?

P: You are!

你!

SB: Yeah? Well, it doesn’t matter what you call me,‘cause I never want to see you again anyway!

随便你怎么叫我, 因为我再也不要看见你了!

SB: Ah, tartar sauce.

塔塔酱

P: Oh, Squidward, you are choking. Oh, I know what to do, but I should wash my hands first. … Oh, well.

哦,章鱼哥,你噎着了?!哦,我知道该怎么办,可我得先洗手。…好吧

P: I win.

搞定!

S:Wow, Patrick. You saved me.

哇,派大星,你救了我一命。

P: I did?

真的?

S:Yep. You are a real lifesaver, friend.

是啊。你是真正的救命英雄,朋友。

P: Friend? Friend?!

朋友?朋友?!

S:Er…Ye ah, Patrick. We are friends. Just friends.

额…是啊,派大星.我们是朋友。点头之交而已。

P: So, what are we going to do tonight, best friend?

那咱今晚去干啥呢,我的好朋友?

S:Well, I was going to practice my clarinet solo

我打算去练习竖笛独奏的。

P: Clarinet?I love music。

竖笛?我爱音乐!

SB: Ah, who need them? They’re not funny anyway, right, Gary? ... Gary?

切~才不要和他们一起呢。他们一点都不好玩,对吧,小蜗?…小蜗?

S:Squidward will be performing his version of Solitude in E Minor

下面请欣赏章鱼哥版《E小调的孤独》。

P: E Minor, all right, yeah!

E小调!太棒了,耶!

SB: Aw, what am I worried about? I got plenty of friends. I can name three right off

相关文档
最新文档