房地产英语口语 Lesson 8:按揭
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
房地产英语口语 Lesson 8:按揭approve
批核
Conditional Letter of Offer
附带条件批核通知书
eligible
符合
salary tax
薪俸税
minimum mortgage rate
惠按揭利率
paid up
付清
repayment table
按揭还款表
A:Agent Mr.Wang
物业代理王先生
B:Buyer Mr.Chen
买家陈先生
C:Bank Loan Officer
银行职员
Good morning.Let me introduce you to Mr.Chen.
早晨好!让我介绍一下,这是陈先生。
He would like to ask you details about mortgage loans.
他希望查询相关银行按揭的详细内容。
Good morning,Mr.Chen.I've known Mr.Wang for many years.
陈先生,早晨好!我理解王先生很多年了。
He is a very helpful agent.
他是一个热诚服务的物业代理。
Yes,he is.Mr.Wang has gives some good advices which helped us buy this apartment at such a reasonable price.
是的,我非常同意。王先生给我们很多建议,如果没有他,我们也不能买到如此合理价格的住宅物业。
Sam,Mr.Chen has recently bought a flat in Tai Koo Shing.
森,陈先生最近买了太古城一个住宅物业。
I recommended that they apply for a mortgage loan at your bank.
所以我建议他们到你们的银行申请按揭。
Thank you.We can start by you giving me the information on your property.
谢谢,首先请给我一些关于你的物业的资料。
Sam,this is the Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement.
森,这是临时买卖合约。
(Hands over document)The selling price of the flat is four point two million dollars.
(把文件交给他)成交价是四百二十万元。
He would like to apply for a mortgage loan representing 70% of the purchase price.
他希望申请七成银行按揭。
I would like to know the different kinds of home investment plans your bank offers.
我希望知道有多少种银行按揭方法可供选择。
Sure,Mr.Chen.Our bank's minimum mortgage rate is 8.25% to any applicant with a monthly income of over seventy thousand dollars.
好的,陈先生,本银行能够向任何每月收入超过七万元的客户提供八厘二五的惠按揭利率。
I'm afraid I'm not eligible for this plan.
我恐怕我不符合这个计划的要求。
Here is my salary tax form for the year ninety_five to ninety_six.
这是我1995年至1996年度薪俸税单。
My annual income is four hundred and eighty thousand dollars.
我的年薪约为四十八万元。