极地特快电影中英文对白
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
片名:北极特快
多年以前的某个圣诞夜
On Christmas Eve, many years ago...
我静静的躺在床上
...I lay quietly in my bed.
我没有翻来覆去
I did not rustle the sheets.
也没有心浮气燥
I breathed slowly and silently.
我仔细听着害怕再也听不到...
I was listening for a sound I was afraid I'd never hear.
圣诞老人雪橇上的铃声
The ringing bells of Santa 's sleigh.
好了好了你喝完了水是吗
All right. All right, Sarah, you had your water. 该上楼睡觉啦
Now let's get you upstairs and into bed. 但...但...我得...
But...But...But, I hace to...
他说圣诞老人得飞的比光速还快...
He said Santa would have to fly faster than light...
才能在一个晚上到每户人家去他的雪橇也得和一艘货船一样大
...to get to every house in one night. And to hold everyone's presents...
才能装的下每个人的礼物
...his sled would be bigger than an ocean liner.
你哥哥是这么说的? 他是说笑他知道圣诞老人是怎样的
Your brother said that? He was just kidding you. He knows there's a Santa.
他说他不确定是不是真的有圣诞老人
He said he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if Santa was for real.
当然有啦就像圣诞节也是真的呀
Of course Santa is real. He's as real as Christmas itself. 但是如果不好好睡觉圣诞老人就不会来But he won't come until you're sound asleep, young lady.
祝好梦
Sweet dreams.
圣诞老人很快就会来
Santa will be here before you know it.
快睡吧
So go to sleep.
史塔克拜伦
Stark, barren.
无生命迹象
Decoid of life.
大概已经睡着了
He's gotta be asleep by now.
他以前总是不睡要等圣诞老人
He used to stay awake all night waiting for Santa.
以前的日子都过去了
Think those days are just about over.
如果真是这样那也真伤心
That would be sad if that were true.
对呀童真不再
Yeah, an end of the magic.
圣诞快乐甜心
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
他睡的真熟
See, he's out like a light.
就算火车来也吵不醒
An express train wouldn't wake him up now. 童真不再
"End of the magic"?
上车咯
All aboard!
上车咯
All aboard!
你...要上车吗
Well, You coming?
去哪儿
Where?
当然是去北极啦
Why, to the North Pole, of course.
这是极地特快
This is the Polar Express.
北极
The North Pole?
我明白了
I see.
请替我拿一下
Hold this, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你吗
Is this you?
- 是的- 这上说...
-Yeah. -Well, it says here...
今年没去商场和圣诞老人拍照也没写信给他
...no photo with a department-store Santa this year, no letter to Santa.
还叫你妹妹也不要写...
And you made your sister put out the milk and cookies.
看来今年是你的关键年
Sounds to me like this is your crucial year.
如果我是你就会立刻上车
If I were you, I would think about climbing onboard.
快快快我赶时间...哇
Come on, come on. I've got a schedule to keep.
随你吧
Suit yourself. 在极地特快上事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the Polar Express
呜~呜~汽笛响是她唱歌的声音
Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That's the sound of her singing
叮~叮~铃声响天哪看着她走
Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, loo at her go
你觉得如果我们很快到达谁来猜一猜... You wonder if we'll get there soon Anybody's guess
在极地特快上事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the Polar Express
当我们到那里就会尖叫"耶"
When we get there We'll scream, "Yay!"
我们到达那里附和着邦~邦~邦
We'll arrive with A bang, bang, bang
还有噗~噗~噗路上一直说笑着
Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way
有个舒服的位子和很多吃的天哪这真是最好的
With a comfy seat and lots to eat Boy, it's just the best
希望永远不要结束
Wish it would 't ever have to end
加上一点运气我们会准时到的没有必要有压力
With a little luck, we'll be on time There's no need to stress
在极地特快上事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the Polar Express
嗨嗨叫你呢这是哪一种火车你知道吗Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you. Do you know what kind of train this is?
火车这是哪一种火车你知道吗
Train. Do you know what kind of train this is?