英语演示文稿
合集下载
相关主题
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
关于会议主旨的讲话
Welcome to IBM ,here in New Mexico, and to what I am sure will be the beginning of a major new nlliance. Today our purpose is to deal with the remaining obstacles to our collaboration. 欢迎你们来到IBM,来到新墨西哥,一个我认为 ,来到新墨西哥, 欢迎你们来到 是一股强强联手的新势力崛起的地方。今天, 是一股强强联手的新势力崛起的地方。今天,我们会 议的目的是为了扫清一些在我们合作过程中仍然遗留 的障碍。 的障碍。
那不如我们用这会儿来过一遍文件吧?
B: All right. Oh,there he comes. devil… speaking of the devil
好的ቤተ መጻሕፍቲ ባይዱ瞧,他来了。说曹操啊……
I’m C: I m sorry to keep you waiting
对不起,让你们久等了。
A: OK,everyone’s here. Let’s begin. OK,everyone s Let s
Billy去哪儿了?他不是要出席会议的嘛?
A:I haven’t seen him all day. Shall we wait? haven t
我一天都没见他了。我们要等吗?
he’s B:I think he s about to be here.
我想他马上就会来的。
don’t A: Why don t we use this time to go over the documents?
我能插一句话吗?
You are missing the whole point here. 你完全没有说到点子上面。
A: What do you think about this proposal? 你觉得这个提议怎么样? B: Well, I think it’s a good idea. 我认为是个很好的主意。 However, I’m not sure our company is capable of such executions. 但是,我不太确信我们公司能有这种执行能力。
Could you be more specific?
您能不能再具体一些?
句子功能:这是在向对方提问过程当中, 要求进一步做具体说明的经典句型。 Example: Could you tell us something more about the company’s structure?
是否能告诉我们一些关于公司组织结构的信息呢。
Shouldn’t we set up a special department to tackle this problem?
难道我们不应该设立一个专门的部门来解决这个问 题吗?
What do you think about this proposal?
你觉得这个建议怎么样?
句子功能:这是在会议当中向周围的人征求意见 和建议的经典句型。 经典句型: Can I say something here?
当然我们也可以把所有的经典开场,一口 气都串联起来如下:
Ladies and gentlemen: may I have your attention please? Please take a seat, because our meeting is about to start. Now, shall we get started?
这样再漫不经心的老外也会被我们的排比气势所震 慑住,服从会议安排。
经典对话
A: Ladies and gentlemen, please take a seat. The meeting is about to start.
先生们,女士们,请就座。会议马上就要开始了。
Where’s He’s B: Where s Billy? He s supposed to join us.
好,所有人都到了。我们开始吧!
I suggest we proceed from where left off yesterday.
句子功能:这是宣布继续上次会议讨论内容,把握会 议方向的经典句型。 开完会后,面对着满桌狼籍的文件,主持人要亲切地 对外商说: Just leave it there. My secretary will take care of it. 有时候: 恐怕我们没有剩下足够的时间来讨论下一个 问题。 I am afraid we don’t have enough time left to cover the next issue.
制作者:国贸102 制作者:国贸102
The meeting is about to start.
会议马上就要开始了。
Ladies and gentlemen , shall we get started?
句子功能:这是宣布会议开始,通知大家 就座的经典句型。 类似表达: Please take a seat. The meeting is about to start. May I have your attention please? 如果会议不清楚是否有女士在场,就直接 用“everyone”或“everybody”。
A:I don’t see that way. I believe we have acquired enough experience to do it. 我不这么看。我相信我们已经获得了足够的经验来 做这件事情了。 B: Let’s hear what others have to say. 让我们听听别人是怎么说的。 Do you have anything to say about the new proposal? 大家对于新的提议有什么想说的吗?