英语作业翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1. Excuse me. Where's the nearest police station?

打扰一下/劳驾,离这儿最近的派出所在哪里?

2.Can you answer a question which I want to ask and which is puzzling me?我有个问题弄不懂,想请教你,你能回答吗?

3. Crops grow well in the south.庄稼在南方生长得很好。

4. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.

我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。

5. Don’t you see it was just for fun ? Y ou got it all wrong.

你没看出那不过是开开玩笑吗?你完全误解了。

6. If you don’t mind, please pass me the salt.

如果方便的话,请把盐递给我。

7. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全身心地投入。

8. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.

在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。

9. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to

experience.

我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验的快乐就越多。

10. Tom’s father has taught English here since he graduated from

Peking University.

汤姆的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。

1). Did you get that E-mail from me?

你收到我发的那封电子邮件了吗?

2). I can't go with you today because I'm too busy.

我今天不能和你一块儿去,因为我太忙了。

3). Please give this book to whoever comes first.

请把这本书给最先来的人。

4). Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the cinema?

请问去电影院怎么走?。

5). I'm going to visit a friend of mine this Sunday.

本周日我要去拜访一位朋友。

6). Stay here before I get back.在我回来之前别离开。

7). The shop is open till ten at night every day.

商店每天营业到晚上十点。

8). Would you please help me with this heavy box?

你能帮我抬一下这个很沉的箱子吗?

9). It is certain that we shall produce this kind of engine.

我们将生产这种发动机,这是肯定无疑的。

10). But competitive swimming is just over one hundred years old.

但游泳比赛不过只有一百余年的历史。

1. People all over the world are trying to help the people in Sichuan.

全世界人民都在尽力帮助四川人民。

2. When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat she had bought.那天傍晚她回家后,给丈夫看她买的那顶漂亮的帽子。

3. I have no idea what to say.我不知道说什么好。

4. Were there any phone calls for me while I was out?我不在时,有人打电话给我吗?

5. Young persons under twenty-five make up nearly half of the

American population. 25岁以下的年轻人几乎占了美国人口的一半。

6. Air pollution is more serious than water pollution. 空气污染比水污染更严重。

7. The teacher came earlier than expected.老师来得比预期的早。

8. Would you mind waiting outside?请你在外面等,好吗?

9. Various substances differ widely in their magnetic (磁性的) characteristics.各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。

10. A lot of natural resources in the mountain area will be exploited and used.那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。

1) The little boy wanted to exchange his toy car for my cake.

这个小男孩想用他的玩具车来交换我的蛋糕。

2) One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself.

一个人如果没有足够的自信心就不可能成功。

3) You must always remember not to cheat in exams.

你们必须记住永远都不要在考试时作弊。

4) The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc.

大气中的气体、水、岩石都是无机物中最普通的实例。

5) Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course.

当然,并非所有美国人都对运动感兴趣。

6) I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life.

我认为这幅照片告诉我们水果对于生活是多么必要。

7) My problem is that I don't have much time to do the work.

我的问题在于我没有多少时间干这工作。

8) In Foreign Languages Department,a checking machine is used to correct the students' test papers.外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。

9) Transistors are small in size and light in weight.。

晶体管的体积小,重量轻。

10) As is known to all, China is a developing country.

众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家。

1).He had a traffic accident last week.上个星期他出了一起交通事故。

2).He is always very active in student activities.

他在学生活动中一直非常积极。

3).I've got accustomed to the weather in Shanghai.

我已经适应了上海的这种天气。

4).We should adapt ourselves to the new surroundings.

我们应当使自己适应新的环境。

5).I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your hotel.

我写这封信的目的是要投诉你们旅馆的服务。

6).She could not follow me when I spoke to her.

当我跟她讲话的时候,她根本听不懂我的话。

7).Playing the sport you like is considered an essential part of a person's life.进行一项自己喜欢的运动是一个人生活中重要的一部分。8).Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages. 乘火车旅行比乘飞机旅行慢,但有它的优势。

9).The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to health.

污染的空气变得有毒,对人的健康有害。

相关文档
最新文档