STAR WARS电影字幕中英文对照

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

STAR WARS
星球大战
A long time ago in a galaxy far ,far away......
很久很久以前在一个遥远的银河星系......
We’re not clear yet 。

我们尚未装载完毕
There are still 30 pallets of cannot shells in bunker。

C碉堡还有30组炮塔炮弹没有运上飞船
Forget the munitions,there’s no time。

Just get everyone on the transports。

别管弹药了没时间了叫所有人登上运输机
Oh,no。

槽糕了
We’re caught them in the middle of their evacution
他们这是在撤退啊被我们抓个正着
I have my orders from supreme leaders snoke himself
最高领袖斯努克亲自下达命令
This is where we snuff out the resistance once and for all。

这是我们一举歼灭抵抗组织的机会
Tell captain canady to prime his dreadnought
通知卡纳迪舰长准备好无畏舰
Incinerate their base,destory their transports and obliterate their fleet。

焚毁他们基地破坏他们的运输机歼灭他们的舰队
General ,resistance ship approaching。

Guns and shileds in attack mode。

将军抵抗组织飞船靠近中武器与护盾均处于攻击模式中
A single light fighter。

一架轻型战斗机
Happy beeps here ,buddy,come on。

来点开心的哔哔声伙计
We’ve pulled crazier stunts than this。

比这还疯狂的任务我们都执行过
Just for the record,commander dameron
不好意思达默龙指挥官
I’m with the droid on this one。

这次我同意机器人的看法
Thank you for your support,general。

感谢您的支持将军
Happy beeps。

开心的哔哔声
Attention
注意
This is commander poe dameron of the republic fleet
这是共和国舰队的波达默龙指挥官
I have an urgent communique for general hugs
我给侯斯将军带来了一份紧急公报
Patch him through
把通话接过来
This is general hux of the first order
我是第一秩序的赫克斯将军
The republic is no more 0.03.43
共和国已不复存在
Your fleet are rebel scum and war criminals
你们的舰队成员都是叛军渣滓和战争罪犯
Tell your precious princess there will be no terms
告诉你们那位“尊贵”的公主我们不接受任何和平谈判。

there will be no surrender
不接受任何形式的投降
Hi,i’m holding for General Hugs
嘿,我在等候斯将军
This is hux。

You and your friends are doomed
我是赫克斯将军,你和你的狐朋狗友们死定了
We will wipe your filth from the galaxy
我们会彻底铲除你们这些银河系的垃圾
Okay。

I’ll hold
行吧我继续等着
Hello?Yup。

I’m still here
喂?我还在呢
Can he hear me?
他听得见我说话吗?
Hugs?He can
候斯?他听得见
With an “H”,Skinny guy。

Kinda pasty
就是名字里有个斯骨瘦如柴的那个家伙他肤色很白的
I can hear you 。

Can you hear me?
我能听见你你能听见我吗?
Look,I can’t hold forever。

If you reach him,
我不能一直在这等你如果你能联系上他
tell him Leia has an urgent message for him
跟他说莉亚有条紧急消息给他
I believe he’s tooling with you,sir。

我觉得他在捉弄你长官。

Aobut his mother
跟他母亲有关的
Open fire!Punch it !
开火!加速
He’s going for the dreadnought
他奔着无畏舰去了
He’s insane
他这是疯了吧
Woo-hoo!That’s got a kick
哇真刺激
All right,taking out the cannons now
现在摧毁那些炮塔
Tallie ,start your approach
塔莉开始行动
Copy that
收到
Captain Canady ,why aren’t you blasting that puny ship?卡纳迪舰长为什么不炸掉那艘小船?
That puny ship is too small and too close range
那艘船太小距离太近
We need to scramble our fighters five bloody minutes ago
我们本应该五分钟前就让战斗机起飞
He’ll never penetrate our armor
他打不穿我们的护盾
He’s not trying to penetrate our armor
他根本就没想要打穿我们的护盾
He’s clearing out surface cannons
他想摧毁咱们的飞船表面的炮塔
One cannon left
还剩一座炮塔
And here comes the parade
好戏开始喽
No,no,no。

Damn it!
不。

惨了
My weapons systems are down
飞机的武器系统失灵了
We gotta take out that last cannon or our bombers are toast。

我们得摧毁最后一座炮塔,否则我们的轰炸机就完了
Work your magic,buddy。

看你的了伙计
Are the auto-cannons primed
自动炮塔准备好了吗?
Primed and ready,sir。

准备就绪长官
What are we waiting for?
那还等什么?
Fire on the base!
开火!攻击基地!
Punch it
起飞
The last transport is in the air。

The evacuation is complete。

最后一艘运输机升空撤退完毕
You did it,Poe。

你成功了波
Now get your squad back here so we can get out of this place。

把你的队员们带回来咱们离开这里
We can do this。

We have the chance to take out a dreadnought。

我们办得到我们有机会干掉这艘无畏舰
These things are fleet killers。

这玩意是舰队杀手
We can’t let it get away。

不能放过这次消灭它的机会
Disengage now
撤出战斗
Commander 。

That is an or
指挥官这是命令
Wipe that nervous expression off your face,Threepio。

别老是一副紧张的样子3po
Oh,well,i will certainly try,general。

好吧我尽量将军
Nervous?
我看上去很紧张吗?
It’s now or never!
不成功便成仁!
All clear!Bring the bombs
敌方炮塔清理完毕准备轰炸
Captain
舰长
Resistance bombers approaching
抵抗组织轰炸机靠近中
Of course they are
那还用说
Bombers,keep that tight formation
轰炸机保持紧密编队队形
Fighters,protect the bombers。

战斗机保护轰炸机
It’s not every day we get a shot at a dreadnought
难得有摧毁一艘无畏舰的机会
So let’s make this count
我们要把握好
Copy that ,Blue Leader
收到蓝色领队
You get us there,we’ll give it to them
保护我们过去让他们尝尝挨炸的滋味
Copy。

We’re on it。

-fighters incoming。

收到没问题-敌机来袭
Gunners,look alive
炮手准备就绪
They’re everywhere
到处都是敌机
Here they come
敌机来了
Incoming fighters。

Form up
敌机来了保持队形
Vector in at attack speed
全速前进发动攻击
Pull up!-flank right
拉高-攻击右侧翼
Mayday!Mayday!We’re going down!
求救。

我们要坠毁了
Recharge the auto-cannons
重新填装自动炮塔
Target their cruiser
瞄准他们的巡洋舰
I see it。

Tallie,they’ve targeted the fleet and begun the priming sequence。

我看到了塔莉他们瞄准了舰队开始装填炮弹了
We’re almost there
我们快到了
Bombarders,begin your drop sequence
炮弹手开始投弹
I’ve got a visual on the target
我看到目标了
We’re approaching the sweet spot
正在接近最佳攻击点
Bombs are armed
炸掉就绪
Anto-cannons aimed。

-Forty seconds to full charge
自动炮塔已瞄准-四十秒后装填完毕
Destory that last bomber!
摧毁最后一架轰炸机
Paige,come in 。

we’re over the target
佩奇请回答我们在目标上方
Why aren’t your bay doors open?
你的隔门怎么没开?
You’re the only bomber left。

It’s all down to you!
你是仅存的轰炸机都靠你了
Drop the payload now!
立刻投下炸弹
Look out
小心
Bombs away!
投弹完毕
Direct hit!Dreadnought down!
正中目标无畏舰已击毁
General Supreme Leader Snoke is making contact from his ship
将军最高领袖斯努克在他的飞船上与您联络
Excellent

I’ll take it in my chambers
我到自己的房间接听
Ah,good。

Supreme lea。

很好最高领袖
My disappointment in your performance cannot be overstated。

你的表现令我失望透顶
They can’t get away,Supreme Leader
他们跑不掉的最高领袖
We have them tied on the end of a string
绝对逃不出我们的手掌心
Well done ,pal。

干的好兄弟
‘Finn naked leaking bag’?What?Did you fry a chip?0.13.23“芬恩裸体漏袋”?你说什么?你的芯片烧坏了?
Finn! Finn,buddy.
芬恩伙计
It’s good to see you。

真高兴见到你
What?Let’s...
什么情况我们。

We need to get you dressed。

Come on。

我得送你去换件衣服来吧
You must have a thousand questions
你肯定有一大堆疑问
Where’s Rey?
蕾伊在哪里?
Master Skywalker
天行者大师?
I’m from the Resistance.
我来自抵抗组织
Your sister Leia sent me. We need your help.
令妹莉亚派我来的我们需要您的帮助
Go away
走开
Chewie ,what are you doing here?
楚伊你怎么会在这里?
He said you’re coming back with us
他说你会回来帮我们的
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
Long story. We’ll tell you on the falcon
说来话长我们先一起登上千年隼号再告诉你
Where’s Han?
汉呢?
Tied on a string indeed,General Hux。

Well done
果然他们逃不出我们的手掌心赫克斯将军非常好
The Resistance will soon be in our grasp。

抵抗组织很快就会任我们宰割
Thank you,Supreme Leader。

谢谢最高领袖
You wonder why I keep a rabid cur in such a place of power?你纳闷我为什么在这至高的权力中心养了这么一只疯狗?
A cur’s weakness,properly manipulated can be a sharp tool 如果把疯狗的弱点善加操控就能使之成为一个有力的工具How’s your wound?
你受的伤怎么样了?
It’s nothing
小伤而已不值一提
The mighty Kylo Ren。

强大的凯洛。


When I found you
当我找到你的时候
I saw what all master live to see
我看到你身上有着所有大师梦寐以求的力量
Raw ,untamed power。

原始的尚未驯服的力量
And beyond that,something truly special。

还有着某种与众不同的特质
The potential of your bloodine。

那就是你血脉中蕴含的潜能
Now I fear
现在我担心。

I was mistaken
我是不是看走眼了
I’ve given everything I have to you
我已将一切奉献给您
To the dark side。

奉献给黑暗面
Take that ridiculous thing off
把那可笑的玩意拿掉
Yes,there it is
看看你啊
You have too much of your father’s heart in you,young Solo 你身上有太多你父亲的影子了,小索罗
I killed Han Solo
我杀了汉。

索罗
When the moment came,I didn’t hesitate
需要做出抉择的时候我没有丝毫犹豫
And look at you,the deed split your spirit to the bone。

看看你啊那件事深深地折磨着你
You were unbalanced bested by a girl who had never held a lightsaber!
你自乱阵脚一个连光剑都没拿过的女孩把你给击败了
You failed!
你失败了!
Skywalker lives。

天行者还活着
The seed of the Jedi Order lives
绝地武士团的种子就存在
And as long as it does hope lives in the galaxy
只要绝地武士团尚存银河系就有希望
I thought you would be the one to snuff it out
我以为消灭这最后希望的人是你
Alas,you’re no Vader。

唉你终究比不上维达
You’re just a child in a mask
你只是个戴着面具的孩子罢了
Prepare my ship
准备好飞船
There’s no light left in Kylo Ren
凯洛。

伦身上已不见光明
He’s only getting stronger
他只会越来越强大
The First Order will control all the major systems within weeks
第一秩序会在几周内控制所有主要星系
We need the Jedi Order back
我们需要重建绝地武士团
Did you hear a word I just said?
我刚刚说的话你有没有听进去?
You think what?
你想怎么样?
I’m gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order?我会拿着一把激光剑登场然后就击溃整个第一秩序?
What did you think was going to happen here?
你以为你来这找我就能改变什么吗?
You think that I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?你以为我会无缘无故就来到这银河系最偏远的地方吗?
I’m not leaving without you
你不走我就不走
You’re wasting your time
你这是在浪费时间
Built a thousand generations ago to keep these
此地始建于几千年之前只为了保存这些
The original jedi texts
最初的绝地典籍
Just like me,they’re the last of the Jedi religion
它们跟我一样是绝地教团留下的最后痕迹了
You’ve seen this place
你说见过这地方
You’ve seen this island
见过这座岛
Only in dreams
只在梦中见过
The resistance sent me
抵抗组织派我来的
They sent you?
他们派你来的?
What’s special about you?
你有什么特别之处?
Where are you from?- Nowhere。

你的家在哪?-我没有家
No one’s from nowhere。

-Jakku
所有人都有家-贾库星
All right ,that is pretty much nowhere。

好吧那地方的确不值一提
Why are you here,Rey,from nowhere?
来自不毛之地的蕾伊你为何来这?
The first order’s become unstoppable
第一秩序锐不可当
Something inside me has always been there
我内心深处一直有股力量
But now it’s awake
现在它觉醒了
And I’m afraid
我很害怕
I don’t know what it is or what to do with it
我不知道它是什么也不知道该如何运用它
And I need help
我需要帮助
You need a teacher
你需要一个导师
I can’t teach you
我教不了你
Why not?
为什么?
I’ve seen your daily routine。

You’re not busy
我观察过你的日常作息你又不忙
I will never train another generation of Jedi
我再也不会训练另一代的绝地武士了
I come to this island to die
我是来这座岛等死的
It’s time for the Jedi to end
是时候让绝地武士终结了
Leia sent me here with hope
莉亚满怀希望派我来到这里
If she was wrong,she deserves to know why
如果她错了理应让她知道原因
We all do
我们所有人都应该知道原因
You’re demoted - What?Wait!
你降职了-什么?等等
We took down a dreadnought。

-At what cost?
我们击落了一艘无畏舰啊-付出了多大的代价呢?
You start an attack,you follow it through
发动攻击就得一鼓作气
Poe ,get you head out of your cockpit
波动动脑子
There are things that you cannot solve by jumping in an X-wing and blowing something up!有些事情不是跳上X翼战机丢丢炸掉就能解决的
I need you to learn that
我要你明白这一点
There were heroes on that mission
在这次任务中牺牲的都是英雄
Dead heroes
都是阵亡的英雄
No leaders
成不了领袖
We’re really nowhere
这里真是一片不毛之地
How’s Rey gonna find us now?
这下蕾伊要如何找到我们?
A cloaked binary beacon
隐蔽型双星信标
To light her way home。

照亮她的返家之路
All right,so until she gets back,what’s the plan?
在她回来之前有什么计划?
We need to find a new base
我们得找个新基地
One with enough power to get a distress signal to our allies scattered in the outer Rim
新的基地必须能够提供充足的电力以便将求救信号发送给散步于外环星域的盟友Proximity alert!
迫近紧报
They found us
他们发现我们了
That’s impossble
这不可能
That’s Snoke’s ship
那是斯努克的旗舰
You gotta be kidding me
开什么玩笑
Can we jump to lightspeed?-We have enough fuel resources for just one jump
我们能跳到光速吗?我们的燃料只够跳一次
Well,then,do it。

We gotta get out of here
那就跳吧快离开这里
They’ve tracked us through lightspeed
他们通过我们的光速撤离轨迹追踪到了我们
And they’ve done it
然而他们却做到了
So if we jump through lightspeed,they’ll just find us again and we’ll be out of fuel 如果我们用光速跳跃,他们会再找到我们到时燃料已耗尽
They’ve got us
我们无路可逃了
Not yet,they don’t
还没这么糟还有办法
Permission to jump in an X-wing and blow someing up?
我请求允许我驾驶X翼战机丢丢炸掉吧
Permission granted
批准你的请求
Admiral ,swing us around!
上将迂回过去
Full astern。

Rotate shields!
全速后退旋转护盾
To your stations!Move,move,move!
各就各位快。

Follow my lead
听我指挥
Green squadron to launch position
绿色中队前往出发位置
Clear all launch traffic
全体起飞
Don’t wait for me!Jump in and fire her up!
不用等我上飞机后就直接发动
Technicians ,lock down supplies for launch conditions
技术人员启用限制补给仅供起飞之用
Poe ,are you all right?
波你还好吗?
We need to get out of range of those Star Destroyers
我们得撤至歼星舰射程之外
We need to what?
我们得什么?
Full engines ahead
引擎全速向前
Get out of range of the Star Destroyers and the fighters will fall back。

撤至歼星舰射程之外战斗机就会撤退
All craft ,full engines!
全体船舰全速前进
Concentrate rear shields。

将护盾集中于飞船尾部
Ren ,the resistance have pulled out of range。

伦抵抗组织飞船已撤出我们射程范围之外
We can’t cover you at this distance
距离太远我们无法掩护你
Return to the fleet
返回舰队
What is the point of all this if we can’t blow up three tiny cruisers?
如果连三艘小巡洋舰都炸不掉那我们的追击还有什么意义?Well,they’re faster and lighter,sir。

它们的飞船比较轻型速度更快长官
They can’t lose us,but they can keep at a range
它们甩不掉我们但能和我们保持一定的距离
Where our cannons are ineffective against their shields
让我们的炮塔无法击穿它们的护盾
Well,keep up the barrage。

继续密集轰炸
Let’s at least remind them that we’re still here
至少提醒了他们我们还在追击呢
Very good ,sir。

They won’t last long burning fuel like this
他们这样消耗燃料撑不久的
It’s just a matter of time。

0.31.23
摧毁他们只不过是时间问题
Move! Out of the way,everybody !Give room!
快大家让开别挡道
Life signs are weak,but she’s fighting
生命体征微弱但她还有一口气
Hey,sacred island,watch the language。

这是座神圣的岛屿注意你的用词
Old friend
老朋友
I wish I could make you understand
真希望我能让你明白现在的情况
But I’m not coming back。

我不会回去的
Nothing can make me change my mind。

什么都无法改变我的心意
Years ago,you served my father in the Clone Wars
多年前您在克隆人之战中效忠我的父亲
Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire
现在他请求您帮助他抵抗帝国的侵略
I regret that I am unble to present my father’s request to you in person but my ship has fallen under attack and I’m afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failled。

很遗憾我无法亲自向您提出家父的请求但我的船舰朝遭受攻击把你带回奥德朗星的任务业已失败That was a cheep move。

这招真低级
This is our most desperate hour。

这是我们最危急的时刻
Help me,Obi-Wan Kenobi
帮帮我欧比-旺。

克诺比
You’re my only hope
你是我唯一的希望
Tomorrow at dawn
Three lessons
三堂课
I will teach you the ways of the Jedi and why they need to end 。

我会教你绝地武士之道还会告诉你为什么该终结绝地武士了
General Organa ,Leia,is unconscious but recovering。

奥加纳将军,莉亚仍然昏迷不醒但在逐渐恢复
That’s the only news I have。

这是唯一一条好消息
Admiral Ackbar ,all our leadership,they’re gone。

阿克巴上将所有的重要领导人都牺牲了
Leia was the sole survivor on the bridge
莉亚是舰桥上唯一一个生还者
If she were here,she’d say save your sorrow for after the fight。

如果她在这里她会告诉大家打完仗再难过
To that end the chain of command is clear as to who should take her place。

为了继续我们的大业关于谁应该代替她继续指挥的问题已经很清楚了
Vice Admiral Holdo of the cruiser Ninka
那就是宁卡号巡洋舰的霍尔朵中将
Thank you,commander
谢谢您指挥官
Four hundred of us on the three ship
我们三艘舰上共有四百人
We’re the very last of the Resistance
我们是抵抗组织仅存的成员
But we’re not alone
但我们并不孤单
In every corner of the galaxy the downtrodden and oppressed know our symbol and they put their hope in it
在银河系的每个角落受蹂躏与压迫者都知道我们的符号他们将希望寄托于我们
We are the spark that will light the fire that will restore the Republic
我们是点点星火维系着共和国的复兴之火这点点星火。

That spark,this Resistance,must survive。

也就是我们的抵抗组织必须存续
That is our mission
那是我们的使命
Now,to your stations。

现在回到你们的岗位
And may the Force be with us 0.36.55
愿原力与我们同在
That’s Admiral Holdo ?
那位就是霍尔朵中将?
Battle of Chyron Belt Admiral Holdo ?
指挥柴伦行星带之战的那位霍尔朵中将?
Not what I expected
跟我想象中的不太一样
Vice Admiral?Commander Dameron
中将?我是指挥官达默龙
With out current fuel consumption,there’s very limited amount of time that we can stay out of range of those Star Destroyes。

以目前燃料消耗的状况我们能够维持在歼星舰射程之外的时间非常有限
Very kind of you to make me aware。

感谢你提醒我这个情况。

Let’s get me those fuel projections。

把燃料预计消耗情况汇报给我
And we need to shake’em before we can find a new base,so,what’s our plan?
我们得先甩掉他们再去找新基地我们有什么计划
Our plan,captain?
我们的计划上尉?
Not commander,right?
你现在应该不是指挥官吧?
Wasn’t it Leia’s last official act to demote you for your dreadnought plan where we lost our entire bombing fleet?
莉亚下过的最后一道命令不是将你降级么因为你的无畏舰计划让我们损失了整个轰炸机舰队?You can call me whatever you like
你想怎么称呼我都行
I just wanna know what’s going on
我只想知道现在究竟是怎么回事
Of course you do。

I understand。

你当然想知道我了解
I’ve dealt with plenty of trigger-happy flyboys like you
我对付过不少像你这种的鲁莽飞行员
You’re impulsive。

Dangerous
你意气用事莽撞冒进
And the last thing we need right now
现如今的局势下我们最要不得的就是你这样的飞行员
So stick to your post and follow my order
做好本职工作
Turbolink banks seven and eight are offline due to maintenance
服从我的命令七号及八号涡轮机组因维修停用
Uh,I was。

You konw,I was just。

我在就是。

You’re Finn!
你是芬恩
I work behind pipes all day
我每天的工作都是和油管打交道
Doing talking with resistance heroes is not my forte
不太擅长跟抵抗组织的英雄交谈
Doing。

Doing talking I’m Rose 。

Breathe 。

交。

交谈我是萝丝冷静深呼吸
Look,I’m not a resistance hero,but it was nice talking to you,Rose。

我不是抵抗组织英雄不过。

跟你聊天很高兴萝丝
May the Force be with you
愿原力与你同在
Wow,you too
哇也愿原力与你同在
Okay。

But you are a hero
好不过你确实是位英雄
You left the First Order,what you did on the Starkiller Base
我们听说你逃离了第一秩序的事还听说了你在弑星者基地的事迹
When we heard about it,my sister Paige said “Rose,that’s real hero。


我妹妹佩奇评价说“萝丝那才是真英雄
“know right from wrong and don’t run away when it gets hard”she said。

明辨是非纵使形势艰巨也不选择逃避”
Just this morning,I’ve had to stun three people trying to jump ship in this escape pod
今天早上有三个人想搭逃生舱逃走我只好打昏他们
What ?They were running away。

什么?他们想逃走
That’s disgraceful
真不要脸
Anyway,uh。

Gotta get back to what I was doing,so。

不管怎么说我得继续刚刚没做完的事
What were you doing?
你刚刚在做什么?
Uh,just。

Doing some checks。

Checking the escape pods。

额我在进行一些检查检查逃生舱
No ,it’s routine checks。

By boarding one with a packed bag。

不我这是列行检查你这所谓的检查是带着行李登上逃生舱吧
Listen,I’m。

听我说
I can’t move。

I can’t move。

我动不了。

I know,What happened?
我知道这是什么情况?
I’m taking you to the brig and turning you in for desertion
我要送你进禁闭室检举你当逃兵
I was not deserting
我不是逃兵
I told you that。

My sister just died protecting the fleet。

我跟你说了。

我妹妹为了保护舰队牺牲了
And you were running away
而你却想逃跑
I’m sorry
很抱歉
But this fleet is doomed and if my friend comes back to it,she’s doomed,too 但这支舰队在劫难逃要是我朋友回到这儿她也死定了
I’ve gotta get this。

我得把这个。

I gotta get this beacon far away from here
我得把这个信标带到别的地方
Then she’ll find me and be safe
她找到我后才能平安无事
You’re a selfish traitor
你这个自私的叛徒
Look,we can’t outurn the first order fleet
我们甩不掉第一秩序的舰队
We can jump to lightspeed!
我们可以跳到光速
Well,they can track us through lightspeed
他们能通过光速轨迹追踪到我们
They’d just show up thirty seconds later and we’d have blown a ton of fuel which,by the way,we’re dangerously short on
他们30秒后就会追上我们而我们却耗掉大量燃料何况我们燃料严重不足
Yes。

And they could。

对他们可以。

I can’t feel my teeth
我牙齿没感觉了
What did you shoot me with?0.41.23
你是用什么枪射我的?
Active tracking
主动追踪器
What’s now?
你说什么
Hyperspace tracking is new tech but the principe must be the same as amy active tracker
超空间追踪是一项新技术其原理与一般的主动追踪器相同
They’re only tracking us...Only tracking us from the lead ship
所以他们只是从主舰上...也只能从主舰上追踪我们
But we can’t get to the tracker
但我们找不到追踪器
It’s an A-class process,they’ll control it from the main bridge
那是一个A级程序他们从主舰桥上控制它
Well,I mean,yes,but every A-class process has a dedicated power breaker
不过每个A级程序都有一个专门的断路器
But...wait,but who knows where the breaker room is on a Star Destroyer?
但是...谁知道歼星舰的配电室在哪里
I’m the guy that used to mop it
我以前经常在那边拖地
If I can get us there,I can shut their tracker down
如果我们能到那里我就能关闭他们的追踪器
Just give it to me one more time,simpler
再给我简单明了的解释一遍
So,the first order’s only tracking us from one destroyer,the lead one
第一秩序只能从主歼星舰上追踪到我们
So we blow that one up?
所以我们去炸掉那艘战舰?
I like where your head’s at,but no
你这个想法很好但是这样不行
They’d only start tracking us from another Destroyer。

即使炸毁主舰他们也会从另一艘歼星舰上继续追踪我们
But if we can...
但如果我们能...
If we sneak on board the lead Destroyer and disable the tracker without them realizing,then we can。

如果我们能悄悄登上主舰关闭追踪器那我们。

They won’t realize it’s off for one system cycle
他们在一个系统周期内无法察觉到追踪器已遭关闭
About six minutes 。

Sneak on board。

大约有六分钟的时间偷偷登舰
Disable the tracker
关闭追踪器
Our fleet escapes before they realize
在他们发觉前我们的舰队可以逃走
How’d you two meet?
你们俩是怎么认识的?
Just luck
只是运气罢了
Good luck?
这算好运么?
Not sure yet
目前还不确定
Poe,we gotta do this
波我们只能这么办
It’ll save the fleet and it’ll save Rey
这样既能救舰队也能救蕾伊
If I must be the sole voice of reason
看来我要发出这里唯一的理性声音了
Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan
霍尔朵中将绝对不会同意这个计划
Yeah,you’re right,Threepio
你说得对3P0
It’s “need-to-know”plan,and she doesn’t
这计划不能外泄不必让她知道
That wasn’t exactly my...All right you guys shut down that tracker
我不是这个意思...好吧你们俩去关闭追踪器
I’ll be here to jump us to lightspeed
我在这里让飞船跳至光速
The question is,how do we sneak the two of you onto Snoke’s Destroyer?问题是我要如何让你们俩偷偷登上斯努克的歼星舰?
We steal clearance codes
我们可以去偷通行码
No,they’re bio-hexacrypt and rescrambled every hour
不行那是生物密码而且每小时变更一次
We can’t get through their security shields undetected
我们不可能神不知鬼不觉地通过安全护盾
Nobady can
没有人能办到
Could I do it?
你问我能不能办到?
Of course I could do it 。

But I can’t do it。

我当然可以但我现在没办法帮你们
I’m a little tied down right now
我现在分身无术
Maz?What is happening?
玛兹发生什么事?
Union dispute。

You do not want to hear about it
联盟闹内讧你们不会想听这些破事的
But,lucky for you there’s exactly one guy I trust who can crack that kind of security!
不过算你们运气好正好有个我信任的人他能破解那种安全机制
He’s master codebreaker an ace pilot ,a poet with a blaster
他是解码大师优秀的飞行员还是个爆能枪高手
It sounds like this codebreaker fellow can do everything
听起来这个解码高手无所不能啊
Oh,yes,he can
对没错
You’ll find him with a red plom bloom on his lapel rolling at a high stakes table in the casino on Canto Bight。

你们可以去找他他西服的翻领上有朵红色小花他在坎托湾的赌场在赌桌上尽情豪赌
Canto Bight?No ,no。

That’s。

Maz。

坎托湾?不那是。

玛兹
Maz said this master codebreaker would have a red plom bloom on his lapel
玛兹说那个解码大师的西服翻领上有朵红色小花
Let’s find him and get out of here
我们找到他然后就走
Well played 。

The house wins。

非常好庄家获胜
Where are your manners,more like?
你有没有素质啊?
We’ve covered this whole casino
整间赌场都找遍了
Zero red plom blooms
哪有红色小花?
Where is this guy?
那家伙在哪?
Were those what I think they were?
难道跟我想的一样吗?
What are those things?Fathiers。

那是什么玩意?法西骆
I’ve never seen a real one
我没见过真的法西骆
Look,this whole place is beautiful。

I mean,come on。

我觉得这地方真漂亮
Why do you hate it so much?
你为什么这么讨厌它?
Look closer
仔细看
My sister and I grew up in a poor mining system
我妹妹和我在贫穷的采矿星系中长大
The first order stripped our ore to finance their military then shelled us to test their weapons。

第一秩序抢走我们的矿石维持军费开支还把我们当作测试武器的人肉靶子
They took everything we had
他们夺走我们的一切
And who do you think these people are?
你觉得这些人是干什么的?
There’s only one business in the galaxy that’ll get you this rich
银河系只有一种行当能让人这么有钱
Selling weapons to the First Order。

他们把武器卖给第一秩序
I wish I could put my first through this whole lousy,beautiful town
我真希望。

我能一拳打烂这恶心又美丽的城市
Red plom bloom!
红色小花
Yep,those are the shuttle parkers
他们就是乱停穿梭机的人
You two are under arrest for parking violation 27B/6
你们因违反停车规定27B/6遭到逮捕
You have the right to remain。

你们有权保持
What was that?-No,no,no.Not now,Lovey.
那是什么?-别别别美女先别吵我
I’m on a roll
我手气正旺呢
Lesson two
第二课
Now that they’re extinct,the Jedi are romanticized,deified。

现在绝地武士几近灭绝人们把他们想的很浪漫把他们奉若神明
But if you strip away the myth and look at their deeds,the legacy of the Jedi is failure。

Hypocrisy,hubris。

但如果掀开他们的神秘面纱观察他们的所作所为绝地武士留下的是失败虚伪傲慢。

相关文档
最新文档