实用英语翻译答案
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Unit1
为方便起见,这些照片将按照时间顺序展示。
For convenience, the photos will be shown in time sequence.
出现事故之后你需要把车停下。
You are required to stop your car after an accident.
教育孩子的观念和做法国文化的差异而有所不同。
The conceptions and practices of child education vary from culture to culture.
与其说他是位音乐家,倒不如说他是位诗人。
He is more of a poet than a musician.
我父亲己好心地提出送我们去飞机场。
My father has kindly offered to take us to the airport.
我们确实应该找个时间很快见面,讨论一下细节。
We really should meet sometime soon to discuss the details.
Unit2
1 他们通过舞蹈手段讲述了那个故事。
They told the story through the medium of dance.
2 气温将在周末急剧上升到80摄氏度左右。
The temperature will increase greatly into the eighty Fahrenheit over the week end.
3. 我们在过去的几个月里已经成功地加快了生产速度。We have succeeded in speeding up the production rate in the last few months
4.货款一付,货物就会在你方便的时候运到。Once the payment has been made, the goods will be delivered at your convenience.
5 他们可以全面查阅公司的档案。They have complete access to the company’s files.
6 原先这只是一间卧室,但是现在我们把它改成了书房。Originally it was a bedroom. But we have turned it into a study now.
UNIT.3
1.请给家里打个电话,告诉他们我正在去公司的路上。
please dial home and tell them I'm on the way to the company.
2.从那时起生产就一直没有倒退过。
since then there has never been any setback in production.
3.我看见他把钥匙插入锁中。
I saw him insert the key into the lock.
4.我建议你把钱存入银行。
I suggest that you make a deposit at/with the bank.
5.昨天王先生结账离开了那间旅馆。
yesterday Mr. wang checked out from that hotel.
UNIT.4
1.如遇紧急情况,请拨打报警电话110.
in case of emergency, please dial the alarm number 110.
2.在校外住的学生每天乘班车上学和回家。
the off-campus students go to and from school every day by school bus.
3.给他安排房间前,接待员记下了他的姓名和身份证号码。
the receptionist jotted down his name and ID number before arranging for his room.
4.离开时请把空调关掉。
upon departure, please switch off the air-conditioner.
5.如果还有其他要求,请与客房经理联系。
if you have any additional requests or needs, please contact the resident manager.