商务英语翻译(句子翻译复习)
商务英语常用句子翻译
1.But the United States says Moscow has no right to criticize, given poor Russian sanitary conditions and an obvious desire to protect domestic producers.但是美国声称,鉴于俄罗斯国内糟糕的卫生状态,俄政府显然是要保护国内厂家的利益,所以莫斯科没有权利批评(美国)2.China’s state banks are under no obligati on to give lines of credit to loss-making, state-owned enterprises which should be left to sink or swim by themselves, Liu says.刘说,中国国家银行没有义务为亏损的国有企业提供信用担保,这些企业的成败得由它们自己负责3.Chinese and US textile negotiators are no strangers to displays of brinkmanship(边缘政策).中美纺织品磋商双方都不是想要采取冒险政策的陌生人4.“There is no need to pursue higher growth, and the crucial task is to reform the economic structure from investment-driven growth marked by duplicate construction projects,” he said.他说,没必要追求高速增长,关键任务是对经济结构进行调整,改变以重复建设工程项目为标志的投资驱动型经济发展模式。
5.Chinese officials warned Friday morning that there was still no guarantee of a final agreement and stressed that China would not sacrifice its principles to secure an accord.星期五上午,中国政府官员警告,不保证达成最后协议,并强调,中国不会牺牲原则来换取和谐。
商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译全文翻译
商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译全文翻译Unit 1希望与要求Part 11. We’d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods 。
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3。
Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 。
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系.4。
We looking forward to further extension of pleasant business relations。
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系.5. It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you。
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6。
We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon。
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7。
I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost。
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
商务英语短句翻译
TranslationU12.保持转变出口战略的灵活性To retain the flexibility to switch the export strategy5.给予一家外国经销商销售产品的许可证To grant a license to a foreign distributor to market a product6.采取措施阻止竞争对手进入本国市场To take measures to prevent competitors from entering the domestic market.10.东道国企业掌握过半数所有权的合资企业A joint venture in which the host country firm holds that majority ownership interestU22.导致工业国对食品和原料的需求迅速增长Lead to the quick increase in the demand for food and raw materials by many industrial countries.7.有助于发展中国家的工业发展和经济增长Helpful to the industrial development and economic increase of developing countries8.国际贸易对各国经济发展重要的有益作用The important beneficial role played by international trade of the development of the economy of all countries10.刺激和促进发达与发展中国家间资本的流动Stimulate and promote the flow of capital between developed and less developed countries12.从国际贸易获得巨大好处的欠发达国家The less developed countries that benefic greatly from international trade14.以更快的速度从发达国家吸收先进技术To absorb advanced technology from developed countries at a high speedU31.非关税贸易壁垒对国际经营活动的影响The impact of non-tariff barriers on international business operations2.求助非关税壁垒以保护其缺乏竞争力的产业To resort to non –tariff barriers to protect its uncompetitive industries5.旨在放宽对进口商品限制的法规条例Laws and regulations designed to relax restrictions on imports6.对来自发展中国家的某些产品实施进口配额To impose import quota on some products from the developing countries8.估计每年达200亿美元的该国农产品出口销售额Sales up to about $2 hundred million of exporting agricultural products of the country 14.约略计算外国商品需求曲线的弹性To roughly estimate the elasticity of the demand curve of foreign productsU61.卖方在他自己的工厂或仓库将货物交给买方The seller makes the goods available at his premises factory or warehouse to the buyer2.卖方必须将货物交给由买方指定的承运人The seller has to make the good available to the carrier nominated by the buyer3.装船和启动后发生的事件所引起的货物灭失或损坏The loss of or damage to the goods due to the events arising after loading and dispatch4.负担将货物运至目的地国家所需的一切的费用和风险To assume all the costs and risks of delivering the goods to the name port of the country of destination5.支付将货物运至指定目的港所必需的费用和运费To pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the port of destination6.办理买方货物在运输途中灭失或损坏风险的海运保险To procure marine insurance against the buyer's risk of loss of or damage to the goods in transit 7.交出办理了出口清关手续的货物时即完成交货To fulfill one's obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available cleared for export 8.卖方负担的一切风险和费用,包括关税、税捐及其他费用All risks and costs borne by the seller, including customs duty, taxes and other costs9.当货物在指定装运港越过船舷时即完成交货To fulfill the obligation to deliver when the goods have passes over the ship's rail at the named port of shipment10.按CIP术语由卖方订立保险合同并支付保险费The seller contracts for insurance and pays the premium under CIP termU83.单证不齐或制作不当导致延迟的发货Delays in shipment caused by incomplete or improperly prepared documents4.由某些单证的差错所引起的罚款和没收货物Penalties, fines or even confiscation of goods can result from errors in some documents6.出口货物的目的地、详细名称及其申报价值The destination of goods, a full description of the goods and their declared value7.商业发票上所标明的货物商标和包装数量The trade mark and the number of packages as set forth in the invoice11.进口商所在国的政府代表向出口商签发的领事发票The consular invoice issued to the exporter by the governmental representative of the importer's country12.装箱单逐项记载的装运货物中的货箱或集装箱内容Packing list contains, item by item, the contents of cases or containers in a shipmentU91.对外商业交易中最常用的四种付款方式The four modes of payment most frequently used in foreign commercial transactions3.信用证的使用使卖方可通过提交装运单据收取货款The use of L/C makes it possible for the seller to collect payment by submitting presenting shipping documents6.不顾出口商或外国银行的财务状况而承担付款责任To bear the responsibility to pay regardless of the financial condition of the exporter or the foreign bank11.买方在承兑交单后可立即得到用以提货的提单The buyer immediately gets the B/L needed for taking hold of the goods after accepting the draft。
商务英语翻译复习资料重点
索赔We've given your claim our careful consideration.我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了认真研究。
We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。
The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim. 中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim. 我们已经收到你方解决我们索赔问题的汇款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后60天内予以解决。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case. 我们已经对这个索赔案件做了详细的调查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第1254E号100吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim.我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately. 我马上写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
剑桥商务英语(BEC)初级翻译汇总
翻译1.你父亲做什么工作(谋生)?What does your father do for a living?2.我是搞软件开发的。
I'm on the software development side.3.我以前没有这儿见过你。
I haven't seen you around before.4.约翰在一家计算机公司干了许多年了。
John has been with a computer company for years.5.我妻子在家工作。
My wife works from / at home.6、因为要开个会,周五下午我恐怕不能来。
I’m afraid I can’t come on Friday afternoon, because I will be having a meeting then.7、我们打算在这个地区建一座新工厂。
W e are going to set up a new plant in this area.8、你们公司的总部设在哪儿?Where is your company based?9、I’m sort of surprised.north mid-west of the States 美国中西部的北部10、你也从纽约来?真是太巧了。
You are also from New York? That’s really a coincidence.11、我们定个日子一起吃饭吧。
Let’s fix up a date to have dinner together.12、我们将尽力满足客户的需求。
We’ll try to meet the customers’ demands13、两个陌生人正在尽量寻找双方都感兴趣的话题。
Two strangers are trying to find topics of common interest.14、这是我第二次来美国。
商务英语翻译
商务英语翻译1. We are one of the largest textile importers in our country. We have handled this commodity for more than 20 years and have connections all over the world..我们是本国最大的纺织品进口商...2. I had an opportunity to see your well illustrated catalogues on the last fair and I am very interested in your canned fruit.. Now I have come to discuss with you the possibility of importing the goods.我在上次交易会上看到你们具有精美…3. You can rest assured that our foodstuffs are guaranteed to conform to the WHO standards.您可以放心…4. Canned goods are also among our major exports and have found a favorable reception in many other countries.罐头也是我们的主要出口产品…5. The quality of our products is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not so high as theirs.我们产品的质量同许多…1.We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.如果你放报价具有竞争性…2. The price varies according to the quantity. So please tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer.价格随数量不同而有所不同…3.The size of our order depends greatly on your price.我们要订的数量主要取决于..4. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York. 我想请你们报到纽约的最低….5. We are pleased to inform you that your bicycles have aready market in our country and there isa steady demand for your product in our market. So we'd like to make an inquiry.很荣幸告诉你方1. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit by sight draft against presentation of shipping documents.我们通常的支付方式是保兑的…2.If you promise to effect shipment one month earlier, we will agree to payment by L/C at sight..如果你方同意提前一个月装运…3. Although your price is on the high side as compared with those of rival goods, the quality of your products, I suppose, will probably make up for it.与那些有竞争性的商品相比…4. In order to pave the way for your promotion of our products in your market, we will accept D/Pat sight as a special accommodation.为了有助于在贵地市场推销我方产品…5. In order to conclude the business, I hope you'll meet me half way. What about 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? 为了做成这笔生意….1.Whatever strategy you adopt to enter the international market, it'll pay to do a lot of market research first.不管你采取何种国际市场进入战略…2. One of the objectives of market research is to find out whether there is a market for the product and whether we can sell the product in that market.市场调研的目的之一就是….3. We must bear in mind that proper pricing of our product, choice of terms of sale and payment are three important elements in exporting a product.我们必须记住产品的适当定价…4. The international marketer must be aware of language and cultural differences when deciding how to market a product.国际市场营销者在决定如何…5. Our product has certainly received rave reviews from the media and many trade publications as well as from our customers. It certainly has become a household item at home and abroad.我们的产品无疑已经得到媒体…。
商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)
商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金.I would like to have your CIFC5%Vancouver floor price.2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。
We would consider signing a long—term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.3。
参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。
In reference to the international market practice,our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days。
4。
商品已达到标准品质。
The goods are equal to the standard quality。
5。
我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。
We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing business relations with your firm。
6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。
We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣.Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.8。
需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。
It is our usual practice to require sight L/C and we can’t make an exception of this transaction.9. 假如第一批货令人满意,我方会继续向你方大量订货。
国际商务英语谈判常见76句翻译练习
1. We wish you will give us a competitive price and we would rather have your CIF prices than FOB prices.我们希望你方能够报给我方一个较有竞争力的价格,并且希望你方报给我们CIF价(到岸价),而不是FOB价(离岸价)。
2. I’m afraid that the price is on the high side. How about reducing the price by 10%?我觉得这个价格偏高,把价格降低10%怎么样?3. I’m sorry to inform you that we have lodged a claim(提出索赔)against your companyon the goods for $500 for short weight.我非常遗憾地通知您,我们已针对货物短重一事向你公司提出索赔500美元。
4. We can assure you that we will do everything to effect the delivery(发货)as soon aspossible. This is the best we can do.我们可以向您保证我们将想尽一切办法尽快发货。
我们只能做到这一步了。
5. To meet you halfway, we suggest 50% of the payment should be made by confirmed (保兑的), irrevocable(不可撤销的)letter of credit(信用证), and the balance by D/P (付款交单).我们妥协一下吧,我们建议50%的付款用保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,其余的用D/P。
6. Now there remains one more point to discuss. What coverage(保险)will you take outfor the goods we have ordered?现在还有一个问题要讨论,你们准备给我们订的货买什么样的保险?7. Who is authorized to issue the inspection certificate(商检证)? What if the inspectioncan not be completed within the time limit?谁有权来发放商检证?如果商检不能在限期内完成将怎么办?8. I can’t give you the thumbs up right now, but I think it will be alright.我现在无法立刻同意,不过我想应该可以。
(完整版)商务英语句子翻译整理
1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。
We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。
We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。
This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。
As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。
We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。
We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.8、殷切地盼望早日来函。
We anticipate a prompt reply from you.9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。
We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable.10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。
商务英语精读句子翻译
Unit 1翻译:1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。
(put ... into practice)The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation.2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。
(contribute ... to)Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her.3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。
(cash in)Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in.4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。
(in turn)For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager.5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。
(worth of)Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum.6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。
(roll in)The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country.7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。
自考商务英语翻译知识点
自考商务英语翻译知识点自考商务英语翻译有哪些重要的知识点呢?接下来店铺为你整理了自考商务英语翻译知识点,一起来看看吧。
自考商务英语翻译知识点(一)1. Enclosed please find a copy of our price list.随函附上我方价目表一份,请查收。
2.However,up to the present writing, we have not had the pleasure of hearing from you. 然而,迄今为止未见贵方赐复。
3. We should be much obliged if you could make us a firm offer for 100 tons. 如能报给我方一个100的实盘,我方将不胜感激。
4.Your early reply will be highly appreciated.Your prompt cooperation will be highly appreciated.5. If you will kindly inform us as to his financial standing, reliability andreputation for paying bills, we shall greatly appreciate the favor. 如蒙贵方将他的信用状况及付款方面的信誉状况告知我方,我方将非常感激。
6....fall/come within the scope of our business activities...是我们的业务范围7.....enter into/establish direct business relations 建立直接的业务关系8.FOB:Free on Board 离岸价 CFR;Cost and FreightCIF;Cost,Insurance and Freight9. pay on demand 见票即汇 at a future fixed timeBearer 持票人 at a 60 days sightSight bill 即期汇票 time bill 远期汇票Seventy-five thousand only(整)Negotiable 转让 drawer 出票人 drawee 授票人 endorsement 背书10.Collection 托收 Document Against Payment D/P 付款交单Document Against Acceptance D/A 承兑交单Shipping documents货运单据: Performa invoice 形式发票,Commercial invoice商业发票, Bill of landing提单(B/L)Inspection certificate 商检证 Shipping advice 装运通知Policy of insurance 保险单 Customs declaration 报关单Bill of exchange 汇票(Draft) Letter of Credit 信用证(L/C)Certificate of origin 产地证明 Clean bill 清洁提单 Unclean bill12.Effect/make paymentThe full payment is effectedEffect/make shipment (of the ordered goods)13. PS: Poster Script 备注14.Rules in Business English(5C)Clear. Concise. Complete. Correct. Concrete.15. Irrevocable L/C 不可撤销的L/CRevocable L/C 可撤销的L/C16.词语叠用Sole and exclusive Effective and efficient Final and conclusive True and correct Force and effect Type and kind Power and authority Obligation and responsibilityBind and obligate Finish and completeRelieve and discharge Request and demand自考商务英语翻译知识点(二)1. This company specialized in importing textile.我们公司专营纺织品的进口业务。
商务英语基础翻译
商务英语基础翻译基础翻译练习1.一个人的外语能力有助于他的事业成功(make …successful)The ability of foreign language of a person will make his career successful2.随着这座城市建设开发,大量人才涌入。
(pour in)With the development of this city, a large number of talented people pour in.3.可以肯定地说,英语拥有世界上最多的学习者。
(it is safe to say)It is safe to say that English has the most learners in the world 4.这座城市逐渐成为该国的国际贸易中心。
(a center of)This city is gradually becoming a center of international business5.他拒绝在表格上签名。
(sign)He refused to sign his name on the form6.连续两次联系不上更加使他着急(add to)Twice failure in communication has added to his anxiety7.这个房间可用做储藏室。
(serve)This room can serve as a storeroom8.我们的任务是在两年内打开海外市场。
(open up)Our task is to open up the overseas market in two years9.两国领导人的互访将加深双方的了解。
(understanding)The mutual visit of the leaders of the two countries can increase the understanding of each other10.双方谈判花了三个月才达成协议。
商务英语翻译考试复习重点
商务英语翻译考试题型(课后习题)选择5*2’=10’短语英译汉15*1’=15’短语汉译英15*1’=15’句子英译汉5*6’=30’段落英译汉2*10’=20’合同条款翻译5*2’=10’一、翻译词语(可能考短语英译汉、汉译英、选择)英语错译正译1. a walking skeleton(瘦) 行尸走肉瘦骨如柴2.to hold one’s horse 悬崖勒马忍耐,观望3.to make the blood boil 热血沸腾怒火中烧4.white wine 白酒白葡萄酒白酒:white liquor5.dry goods 干货纺织品6.wet goods 湿货酒类产品7.white goods 白色商品白色油漆的家用电器8.toilet water 洗澡水花露水9.black tea 黑茶红茶10.sweet water 甜水淡水中文英文翻译1.方便面instant noodles2.长镜头zoom lens3.隐形眼镜contact glassea(间谍invisible glasses)4.青春痘acne5.绿豆mung bean6.食言break one’s promise7.番茄酱ketchup8.酸奶yogurt9.假花artificial flower10.假钞counterfeit money11.假酒adulterated wine12.恶性通货膨胀inflationary(通货膨胀的)spiral二、翻译句子(英译汉)三、翻译段落(句子英译汉)1.Good morning.It’s a pleasure for me to be here in front of present myself.Myname is Tennifer Wong,and I am a candidate for the position of OverseasSales Representative.早上好,我很高兴能够来到这里介绍我自己,我是珍妮芬·王,我应聘的是海外销售代表这一职位。
商务英语句子翻译
1.Oil prices increased from the second quarter of 2000 through to November but then eased,partly because of the global slowdown.2.World trade volumes rose sharply in 2000, particularly early in the year.3.The global economy in 2000 grew at its fastest pace in over a decade and a half.4.Actual foreign direct investment rose by 24.2% to $4.58 billion in the first two months of thisyear while contracted FDI shot up by 47.1% in the same period.5.The country’s urban retail sales leapt nearly 12%.6.In April, the wholesale price index decreased 0.7% from a year earlier.7.Actual investment during January-October was reduced to 3%.8.Third-quarter US GDP data showed that profits had dropped to 4.1 percent of GDOP.9.Growth in property sales slid 13% in October from 37% in the first three quarters of 2001.10.The international Monetary Fund predicts that the country’s GDP growth will dip back below8% in 2001.11.The country’s public debt to GDP ratio stood at 14.6 percent --- a comparatively low figure byinternational standards.12.GDP growth in the first half of this year was 7.9 per cent --- among the highest in the world---and is forecast to remain at 7.5 per cent for the whole year.13.The province’s export growth rates hovered around 9% throughout 2000.14.Overall growth in steel demand leveled out in the second half of 1999.15.The market conditions in Europe and Asia still remain unchanged at present.16.The trade deficit this year is 12% higher than that of last year.17.The report compares the performance of the newly emerging economies with that of theindustrialized nations.18.Investment has been running above the level of 2001 so far in 2002.19.East Asia still remains the fastest-growing region in the world.20.China is by far the world’s most populated country.21.The United States has been the largest tech exporter in the world by a large margin.22.The Whole region is expecting little or no growth in the coming year.23.Many renowned economists anticipated that the stock market would enter an era ofuncertainty.24.It is estimated that automobile sales this year will decline by a small margin.25.As projected earlier, the world economy is gradually sliding into a recession.26.The cross-border flows of short- and long-term investments have doubled between 1995 and1999.27.The total GDP of the country this year is almost twice as much as that of 2000.28.Japan’s export of steel grew 5-fold last year, making it the largest exporter in the world.。
商务英语翻译题汇总
1. 汉译英(1) 没有一种企业结构能够适合所有的企业,每种结构都有利有弊。
There is not one business structure that suits every business and each structure has advantages and disadvantages.(2) 采用有限责任公司作为企业的介质可以将你的企业与自己的个人事务分清楚,公司结构在顾客和供应商看来也显得更加专业。
Using a limited liability company as your business medium will allow you to keep your business distinct from your personal affairs and a corporate structure might appear more professional to customers and suppliers.(3) 创办企业最简单的方法就是独资经营。
你可以完全控制自己的企业,而且税后的利润也全都归你所有。
The simplest way to start up a business is as a sole trader. You will have complete control over your business and all profits after tax will go to you.(4) 一般情况下公司的运营成本要比合伙经营和独资经营高很多。
Generally, the running costs of a company can be significantly more than those of a partnership or a sole trader.(5) 你应当依据你的企业性质采用能够使你达成自己企业目标的组织结构。
Depending on the nature of your business, you should adopt an organizational structure that enables you to meet your business objectives.(1) 要永远记住自己想要成功的决心比其他任何事情都更为重要。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1.双方的一切活动都应遵守合同规定。
All the activities of both parties shall comply with the contractual stipulations.
2.交货期改为8 月并将美元折合成人民币。
Both parties agree to change the time of shipment to August and change US dollar into
Renminbi.
3.现场捣毁两条正在非法生产VCD的生产线”
“destroyed on the spot two production lines that were manufacturing illegal VCDs.
4.承蒙早日回复,不胜感激。
Your early reply is highly appreciated
5.恳请寄给我方贵方价格单和产品目录
Please kindly send us your price list and catalogue.
6.敬请立刻修改信用证以便我方及时发货。
We should be obliged for your immediate amendment of the L/C to enable us to make timely shipment.
7.甲方委托乙方为在伦敦的独家销售代理。
Party B is hereby appointed by Party A as its exclusive sales agent in London.
8.本谅解备忘录一式肆份,双方各执两份为凭。
This MOU is made out in four copies, two for either party.
9.本谅解备忘录是根据中华人民共和国法律签订并依其解释。
Th is MOU is signed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
10.烦请贵方尽快报伦敦离岸最低价。
. Would you kindly quote us your lowest price FOB London ASAP?
11.确保剃须刀与电线保持干燥。
Prevent the shaver and the wire from getting wet.
12.对该药物过敏者禁止使用。
It should not be used in patients with known sensitivity to the drug.
13.长时间不使用本设备,请取出电池。
Remove the batteries from the appliance if you are not going to use it for quite some time.
14.现确认已向贵方电发实盘,10月10日前复到有效。
We confirm having cabled you a firm offer subject to your reply reaching us by October 10th.
15.我们想传达给顾客的信息是,他们的满意是我们的第一宗旨。
The message we want to get across to the customer is that his or her satisfaction is our first priority.
16.通过降低价格,我们希望能增加销售量,进而扩大市场占有率。
By lowering our prices we hope to increase sales volume and capture a larger share of the market.
17.兹回复贵方1990年6月7日来函,特随函奉上我方最新报价。
In reply to your enquiry of June 7, 1990, I respectfully offer my latest quotation herewith.
18.除了涉及货物进出口的有形贸易,还有涉及国家之间服务交换的无形贸易。
In addition to visible trade, which involves the import and export of goods, there is also invisible trade, which involves the exchange of services between nations.
19.该集团现有资产总额121亿元,年销售收入117亿元,年贸易额30亿元。
The Group has a general assets of 12.1 billion RMB, annual turnover 11.7 billion RMB, annual trading value 3 billion RMB.
20.在这份报告中,我将解释一下上个月的销售计划执行的情况以及给这个月带来的影响。
In this report, I will explain how the sales program for the previous month worked, and what impact it will exert on the sales of this month.
21.很遗憾,我方不能接受你方报盘,因为你地市场另一供货商对类似商品的报盘价格比你
方低3%。
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to accept your offer because another supplier in your market offered us the similar article at a price 3% lower.
22.排行榜上,中国海尔排在第95位,可口可乐荣登榜首,麦当劳排名第二,诺基亚排名
第三。
Haier was ranked 95th after such household names as Coca-Cola, McDonald's and Nokia, which were the top three.。