2016高考英语听力场景词汇和对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

2016高考英语听力场景词汇和对话

——酒店篇——

Dialogue

R: Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May I help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

G: Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

R: Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

G: Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特。

R: Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

G: Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚。

R: Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录,让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

G: Sure.

好的。

R: May I confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

G: Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

R: How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

G: By Visa Card. Visa

卡。

R: May I take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。

Every man is the architect of his ownfortune.自己的命运自己掌握。

——邮局篇——

Dialogue

A:I’d like to send this parcel to Australia.

我想把这个包裹邮到澳大利亚。

B: Certainly. Could you put it on the scales, so I can check the weight?

好的,你能把它放在这个秤上称重吗?

A:Sure. It’s not very heavy.

当然可以,它不重。

B:That’s 850 grams. The coasts depends on how you would like to send it.

总共850千克,花费取决于你想怎么邮寄它。

A: I see. What are the options? I suppose airmail is faster and more expensive than surface mail. 有什么选择呢?我觉得空运比平邮贵。

B:That’s right. Sending it by airmail will cost twelve dollars and sending it by surface mail will cost eight dollars.

恩,如果空运的话是12块钱,平邮的话是8块钱。

A: How long will it take to get there?

大概多长时间到呢?B:Ai rmail should take four or five days and surface mail should take about two weeks. 空运的话只需4,5天,平邮的话就得两个星期了。

A: It that case, I’ll send it by airmail. I’d like to send it as a registered parcel. 好吧,我选择航空邮递,我想把它邮成挂号包裹。

B: No problem. That’s one dollar extra.

没有问题,需要另加一元。

A:No problem. There’s thirteen dollars.

恩,给,这是13块钱。

B:There’s you receipt. Goodbye.

给您的收据,再见。

Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. 改变自己往往比改变环境更为需要。

——医院篇——

Dialogue

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。Patient:Ah.病人:啊。

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Patient:No,definitely not.病人:没有,从来没有。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。Patient:What am I supposed to do then?病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Patient:Thank you very much.病人:谢谢。Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Doctor:Bye!医生:再见!

Good health is over wealth.

健康是最大的财富。

相关文档
最新文档