灰姑娘的童话故事
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
篇一:灰姑娘童话剧本(中英对照)
灰姑娘童话剧本(中英文对照)
从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她叫辛黛瑞娜(灰姑娘),她的母亲去世了,父亲很爱她。但是一天她的父亲娶了新的妻子,而且她父亲不幸去世了。看,他的继母和继母带来的两个姐姐过来了。
stepmother: helen, jenny, look, how beautiful the house is!
后妈;helen,jenny, 快看,好漂亮的房子啊(四周看了看,开始乱翻东西,拿起些东西来看)
sister(1): yes, and so many fruits. apples,bananas, mangoes and lychees. wow, i like them.
后妈女儿(1): 是的,还有好多水果,(一个个用手指点),苹果,香蕉,芒果,荔枝,哇,我都喜欢(吃水果)
sister(2): mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. i like this dress. 后妈女儿(2): (打开衣柜,翻翻看看)妈妈,看,好多漂亮的衣服啊,我喜欢这些裙子
(往身上穿)
cinderella:oh, no, please, that’s my dress. this new dress is
bought by my father 灰姑娘:啊,那是我的裙子,这条新裙子是爸爸卖给我的 (跑过去,想把那条裙子拿过来).
后妈:她是你的妹妹,但是别管她。灰姑娘,现在马上去给我把房间打扫干净,然后做饭。cinderella: why im not your servant.
灰姑娘:(插着腰,皱着眉很生气的样子)为什么我又不是你们的佣人 stepmother: yeah.(点头). but from now on you are our servant.
后妈:但是从现在开始你就是我们的佣人!(很凶的样子)
sister(1): mum, i like this dress. (拽灰姑娘的衣服)
sister(2):i like her necklace. (抢走她的项链戴在脖子上)
cinderella:oh, no, please!!! (哭喊)
旁白:after that, cinderella had to been their servant. she worked
and worked from morning to night. she had no room to live and she have to sleep in sofa; she had no good food to eat and good clothes
to wear. she was more and more dirty.从那以后,灰姑娘就成了他们的佣人,她
从早到晚不停的忙碌着。她没有房间住只能睡沙发,也没有好的食物吃,没有漂亮的衣服穿,然后就变得越来越脏了。
cruel as her stepmother was to her, cinderella still lived an
optimistic life. she had a lot of animal friends. one day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. every maid
in the town was invited to the party.
虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。
第二场布景:灰姑娘家(士兵在门外敲门)
stepmother: who is it
soldier: im the soldier of the palace. (后妈打开门)good morning, madam, this letter is from the palace, for you and other girls in this house. good-bye, madam!
士兵:我是宫廷的侍卫。早上好,夫人,这是来自宫廷的信,是邀请这个屋子里所有的女孩参加舞会的。再见!
stepmother: what is it helen, jenny, good news! there will be a big dancing party in the palace. prince edward will select a queen among the young girls in this kingdom.
后妈:是什么东西啊(打开信看——欢呼,向后妈女儿(1)(2)招手) helen,jenny,好消息,宫廷里将会有一场大型舞会,edward王子将会在众多女孩子中挑选他的王后。
sister(1): hooray! ill be the queen!
后妈女儿:万岁!我将会是那个王后
sister(2): hey, i will be the queen, not you!!
后妈女儿(2),嘿,我才是王后,不是你!
stepmother: okay, girls. you must put on your most beautiful dress
and make up immediately!
后妈:好了,女儿们,你们一定马上穿上自己最漂亮的裙子,好好化妆。 cinderella: mum, i want to go to the party, too.
灰姑娘:(小心地走出来问道)妈妈,我也想去舞会
sister(1)(2): you look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly. (大笑起来)
后妈女儿(1)(2): 你看看你自己把,又脏又丑。
cinderella:mum,please, can i…
灰姑娘:妈妈,求求你了,我能不能….
stepmother: girls, are you ready lets go. cinderella, you are so
dirty and ugly that you haven’t any excuse to go. and you must do
your housework first! good night!! 继母:女儿们,准备好了吗我们走吧。灰姑娘,你又脏又丑的,没有理由去啊。而且你必须要先做家务啊。晚安!(后妈和她的女儿很骄傲地
走出门外,灰姑娘很伤心地坐到地上哭了。这时,猫、鸽子和狗来了)
cinderella: oh, my friends. i really want to go. what shall i do
灰姑娘:(猛然发现)噢,我的朋友们,我真的很想去,我该怎么办
cat, dog, dove: dont be so sad, cinderella. at least, we are with you. if we canhelp you, we will do our best!
猫,狗,鸽子: 不要伤心,灰姑娘,至少,我们都陪着你呢。如果有什么我们能帮忙,就一定
会尽力的。
cinderella:oh,my friend,thank you very much. but i haven’t any beautiful dresses now! what can i do who can help me