精彩的英语翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I never change whatever U change

电流不随电压改变而改变,当时就把这句话死死的记住了。

If you think you can, you can.如果你认为你是个罐头,你就是个罐头。

Sound Of Silence寂静之声

Hello darkness, my old friend,寂静吾友,君可安然。

I've come to talk with you again又会君面,默语而谈。

Because a vision softly creeping, Left its seeds while I was sleeping,浮光掠影,清梦彷徨。And the vision that was planted in my brain ,Still remains幽幽往昔,慰我心房。

Within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked alone寂静之声,孤独过往。Narrow streets of cobblestone, 'Neath the halo of a street lamp,迢迢陋巷,回声辗转。

I turned my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light 薄襟何耐,子夜灯凉。

That split the night,And touched the sound of silence.

忧伤流布,寂寞声残。

And in the naked light I saw,Ten thousand people, maybe more.

忽而望之,灯下熙攘。

People talking without speaking, People hearing without listening,

无声而言,无事而忙。

People writing songs that voices never share ,And no one dare Disturb the sound of silence. 妙音难享,曲成即藏。

"Fools" said I, "You do not know Silence like a cancer grows.

愚者何知,寂静如伤。

hear my words that I might teach you, Take my arms that I might reach you."

且相携手,听我衷肠。

But my words like silent raindrops fell, And echoed In the wells of silence 寂静雨珠,连落难断。

And the people bowed and prayed ,To the neon god they made.

造神祈祷,正经虔然。

And the sign flashed out its warning, In the words that it was forming.

警语宣诫,且莫失忘。

And the sign said, "The words of the prophets

are written on the subway walls

And tenement halls."

万千心语,谁知其详?

And whisper'd in the sounds of silence.

In the sounds of silence

In the sounds of silence

唯尔寂静,轻声永传。

someone like you另寻沧海--Adele阿黛拉

I heard, that you settled down.已闻君,诸事安康。

That you, found a girl and you married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。

I heard that your dreams came true.已闻君,得偿所想。

Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you. 料得是,卿识君望。Old friend, why are you soshy?旧日知己,何故张皇?

It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.

遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.避之不得,遑论与相抗。

I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

That for me, it isn'tover.再无所求,涕零而泪下。

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。

Iwish nothing but the best, for you too.抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember yousaid:勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。

"Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。

You'd know, how the time flies.光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。

Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.

欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。

We were born and raised in a summery haze.

彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。

Boundby the surprise of our glory days.

自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。

I hate to turn up out of the blueu ninvited.

客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

避之不得,遑论与相抗。

I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,

异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。

That for me, it isn'tover.

再无所求,涕零而泪下。

相关文档
最新文档