日常生活中的英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

日常生活中的英语对话

英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。精心收集了日常生活中的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

日常生活中的英语对话1Lily: Ann, do you know how long you hair can grow in 27 years?

安,你知道你的头发在27年内能长多长吗?

Ann: Certainly not. You know that?

不知道。你知道啊?

Lily: Yeah, I think it can at least grow 1.6 metres.

嗯。我想大概可以长1.6米。

Ann: How do you know that?

你怎么知道啊?

Lily: Come and look at this news, this woman’s 1.6-meter -long hair has grown for 27 years.

过来看看这条新闻。这位妇女的1.6米长的头发留了27年了。

Ann: Unbelievable. How could she do that?

真不可思议。她怎么做到的啊?

Lily: She just never had it cut for 27years. She loves her hair very much. She even refused a 10,000 RMB deal for selling her hair.

她就是27年不剪头发。她非常喜欢她的头发,甚至别人想花10000元来买她的头发,她都拒绝了。

Ann: I would not sell it if I were her. Twenty seven years means a lot, it just like a child. By the way, do you want your hair to be that long?

我要是她也不会卖掉它, 27年意味着很多啊,这就像是自己的孩子啊!对了,你想要这么长的头发吗?

Lily: No. I don’t think I have the energy to take daily care of it. It could bring about a lot of troubles.

不。我不认为自己有这个精力来整理这头发。那会带来很多的麻烦。

Ann: Yeah, so do I. She is really a woman with a surprising will power!

嗯,我也是。她真是个有惊人毅力的人啊!

日常生活中的英语对话2关于长话短说的情景会话

Bob: Sam, could you do me a favor?

山姆,你能帮我个忙吗?

Sam: What’s up?

什么事?

Bob: I don’t know what exactly it is.

我不知道具体发生了什么。

Sam: Tell me what you know.

告诉我你知道的。

Bob: OK, at first, my mother told me that my little sister was serious sick.

好的,首先是我母亲告诉我说我妹妹病得很严重。

Sam: Oh, I am sorry to hear that.

哦,真的很抱歉。

Bob: I am very anxious. My mother told me that my little sister was sent to hospital and the doctor said that she should be hospitalized.

我很担心,我母亲告诉我说我妹妹已经被送到了医院,医生说她要住院。

Sam: And then, please, to make a long story short.

然后呢,拜托了,长话短说。

Bob: Could you help to ask for leave? I need to go home.

你能帮我请假吗?我得回家。

Sam: Of course, but please tell what I need to do at first.

当然,但是请你一开始就告诉我要做什么。

日常生活中的英语对话3关于学习考试:

Jack: Stop fooling around!

不要浪费时间了!

Jogh: But how come?

怎么了?

Jack: Don't you remember there will be an exam next day?

难道你不记得明天有考试吗?

Jogh: Oh,my dog. I almost forgot.

哦,天哪。我差点忘了。

Jack: Get down to business if you wouldn't like to flunk out.

如果你想通过考试,就赶紧做正事吧!

Jogh: oh, I suppose I can get on well somehow, if I start to study it now.

如果我想现在开始学习,我能应付这次考试.

Jack: That's good. You don't want to get by again, do you?

那很好。你不想又勉强过关吧?

Jogh: Right. Thank you for reminding me of the exam.

对。谢谢你提醒我这次考试的事。

Jack: Don't mention it! Good luck to you! I will keep my fingers crossed.

不客气!祝你好运!我会为你祈祷的。

Jogh: Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。

相关文档
最新文档