外研版英语八年级下册教材原文翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

初二下原文翻译

Module 1 Unit 1 Do you collect anything?

1 1号机组模块你收集了什么吗?

Lingling: Hi Sally! Come in and sit down. Sorry it's a bit untidy. I'll tidy up the table and chairs.

玲玲:嗨,莎莉!走了进来坐下了。对不起有点不整洁。我要收拾一下桌子和椅子。

Sally: Hey! Look at all those fans! They're berutiful! You've got a wonderful collection.

莎莉︰嘿!看一看那些球迷!他们真漂亮!你的收藏太棒了。

Lingling: Yes. I’ve got fifty or sixty fans. Do you collect anything?

玲玲:是的。我得了50或60的球迷。你的软件是否收集什么吗?

Sally: Yes. I have a collection of dolls. And my brother collects stamps.

莎莉:是的。我搜集了她的洋娃娃。和我的弟弟收集邮票。

Daming: And I collect tickets – you know, bus tickets and train tickets!

大明:和我收集票——你知道,巴士车票和火车票!

Sally: Do you really? But my real hobby is music. I play the violin and I listen to music all the time.

莎莉:妳真的吗?但是我真正的爱好是音乐。我拉小提琴和听音乐。

Lingling: What made you so interested in music?

玲玲:什么使你对音乐如此感兴趣?

Sally: My father is a musician. I often listened to him play the violin. And he gave me my first violin

eight years ago.

莎莉:我父亲是一名音乐家。我经常听他拉小提琴。他给了我第一把小提琴八年前。

Lingling: And now music has brought you to China. When will you play next time?

玲玲:现在,音乐已经把你带到了中国。你什么时候打下一次的时间吗?

Sally: At the end of this term. There’s a concert at Radio Beijing.

莎莉:在本学期末。有一场音乐会北京广播电台。

Daming: So can you relax now?

大明:所以你现在可以休息吗?

Sally: Well, no. I’m going to school with you!

莎莉:嗯,不是。我要去学校和你们在一起!

Lingling: Great!

玲玲:太好了!

Sally: But not next Friday.

莎莉:但不是下星期五。

Daming: What’s happening on Friday?

大明:发生了什麽事周五?

Sally: I’m going to Radio Beijing. I’m giving an interview on Starsearch!

莎莉:我要去北京广播电台。我接受采访。

Daming: I’ve listened to that programme! People sing songs or play music, and the listeners

choose the best singer or musician.

大明:我听过那个电视节目!人们唱歌或播放音乐,听众选择最佳歌唱家或者音乐家。

Lingling: Wow! You’re going to be really famous!

玲玲:哇!你肯定会很出名了。

Module 1 Unit 2 Hobbies can make you grow as a person.

模块1 2号机组爱好能让你作为个人的成长。

Many students have hobbies, such as reading, painting, growing vegetables in their gardens, and looking after animals. Some hobbies are relaxing and others are creative. Hobbies can make you grow as a person, develop your interests and help you learn new skills.

许多学生有爱好,比如阅读、画画、种植蔬菜在他们的花园和照顾动物。一些爱好是放松型的,其他的是创造型的。爱好能让你成长,发展你的兴趣,和帮助你学习新技能。

David Smith is a student, and his hobby is writing. During the summer of 2000, he spent four weeks on a summer camp. As well as the usual activities, such as sailing, climbing and mountain biking, there was a writing workshop with a professional writer. "She asked us to imagine that we were in a story. Then

we wrote about our experiences at the camp."

大卫·史密斯是一个学生,和他的爱好是写作。2000年的夏季,他花了四个星期在夏令营。除了日常的活动,比如航海、爬山和山地自行车,还有一个有一名职业作家的写作讨论会。"她问我们想像,我们是在一个

故事。然后我们写的关于我们的经验在营里说预言。

In senior high school David wrote a story about teenage life, and it came out as a book in 2003.

Many teenagers love his book, and as a result, David has become a successful young writer.

在高中,大卫写了一个关于青少年生活的故事,它果然来了在2003年作为一本书出版。许多青少年喜

欢他的书,结果,大卫成为了一名成功的年轻的作家。

David has been very lucky because his hobby has brought him enjoyment and success, but he is also interested in many other things. "I like playing volleyball, too," says David. "I spend some of my free time playing volleyball for my school team. Maybe I'll write more books in the future, but I'm not sure."

相关文档
最新文档