冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪

Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代”

I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”?

Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰!

Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的

Help. Help. ★救命

Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢!

But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸

No buts. You can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢

OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们

So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿?

He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了

Really? ★是吗?

I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了!

Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破

- Look out. - You're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了!

Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子!

Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通!

If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟!

Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了

Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧

It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了

Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去

I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了

Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔?

Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?

Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁…

They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干!

Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?

Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗?

All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走

Sick. ★噢,恶心!

Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便!

Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢!

I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的?

- I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵

It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊

This has definitely not been my day. You know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧?

What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗?

It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

也许我的话你

Yummo. ★呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!

A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season. ★是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了

He ruined our salad. ★他糟蹋了我们的色拉

My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me... ★呃,呃,噢,噢,是我错了

No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this? ★伙计们,我错了,我赔我赔呃,这是什么?Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They're my favorite. ★是松果啊!噢,老天,我最爱吃了!

Delicious. That's good eating. ★唔,味道好极了嗷,这真…呃,真好吃

But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some. ★你们可不能让我独享了,你们也吃点

味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好

Now? ★上吗?

Now? ★上

- Just pretend that I'm not here. - I wanted to hit him at full speed. ★- 假装我不在- 我是想全速把他撞倒- That's OK. We'll have some fun with him. - Don't let them impale me. I wanna live. ★- 先别急,我们先“玩玩”他- 别让

- Get off me. - Come on, you're making a scene. ★- 你走开!- 行了,你就别撒泼了

We'll just take our furry pinata and go. ★我们只要把那毛小子戳爆,然后就走

If it's not them today, it's someone else tomorrow. ★嘿,小子,逃得了今天,也逃不过明天

Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK? ★反正我今天不想死,OK?

We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing. ★听着,我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的,怎么样?Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians. ★等一下,你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?

- An excellent point. - Shut up. ★- 真精辟!- 闭嘴!

Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him? ★谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?

I don't like animals that kill for pleasure. ★我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物

- Save it for a mammal that cares. - I'm a mammal that cares. ★- 谁爱听…就跟谁说吧- 恰好我就爱听OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth. ★好吧,听着,如果你们俩有谁过得了

That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead. ★没错,孬种,往前跨一步就死定了!

Get him. ★收拾他!

A dandelion? ★是蒲公英?

We did it. ★哇!我们胜利了!

- You have beautiful eyes. - Get off my face. ★- 你的眼睛真美!- 快滚下我的脸!

Whoa, we make a great team. What do you say we head south together? ★噢,你和我,我俩配合默契不如结伴一起去南方吧

Great. Jump on my back and relax the whole way. ★好啊,耶!嘿,跳到我背上来一路放轻松

Wait, aren't you going south? The change of seasons, migration instincts. ★等等,你不去南方?季节的变换,迁徙的本能

OK, then. Thanks for the help. I can take it from here. ★好吧,多谢帮忙,我自己走吧

You overgrown weasel. Wait till we get down there. ★嘿,你象只大号的鼬鼠有种等我们下来

That south thing is way overrated. The heat, the crowds - who needs it? ★何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的,没意思

Isn't this great? You and me, two bachelors knocking about in the wild. ★还是这样好,你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛

No, you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish. ★不,你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了

You're a very shrewd mammal. ★你这家伙还真够精明的

OK, lead the way, Mr Big... Didn't get the name. ★那你带路吧先生,你叫…叫啥来着?

How about Manny the Moody Mammoth? Or Manny the Melancholy... Manny the... ★不如叫“曼尼-忧郁

相关文档
最新文档