船厂常用口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

船厂常用口语 & DILOGE

2.Next time, we’ll be fully ready for the inspection. 2. 下一次,我们会为检查做好充分准备。

9. Explaining the details of work 9. 工作细节解释

1. I think something’s missing in the drawing. 1. 我想图纸上漏了些东西。

2. Check it with the drawing. 2. 根据图纸检查。

3. The main work will be finished at 4 today. 3. 主要工作4天内完成。

4. Another of the owner’s surveyors has already inspection it. 4. 另一个船东检查员已经检查了。

5. I did it as the drawing says. There’s nothing wrong. 5. 我根据图纸工作的,没有错。

6. If you have any problems. I’ll confirm them to the design department.

如果你还有问题的话,我会通知设计部。

7. Yesterday, we did a preliminary inspection for this test. 7. 昨天,我们做了测试的初步检查。

8. Let me cover it with plastic because rain is dripping off the scaffold.

让我们用塑料把它盖起来,因为雨从脚手架上滴下来了。

9. Though it’s raining, The inside of the paint shop looks all right.

尽管下雨,涂装工厂里面看起来不错。

10. I don’t think it’s a big mistake. 10. 我不认为这是很大的错误。

11. We touch up the roughly-welded lines with a roller / a brush.

我们用滚筒或刷子粗略地画出焊接线。

12. I want you to confirm the result of the inspection. 12. 我想你来确认检查结果。

13. If you apply heat on the curve. You will not maintain it because of contraction.

如果你申请曲面上加热,由于结果原因可能无法保持它。

14. The painting of Block GB12 doesn’t meet the thickness requirements in the specifications.

GB12分段的涂装没有符合说明书上的厚度要求。

15. It doesn’t matter at all in terms of technical aspects. 15. 根据技术上,一点问题也没有。

16. We touched it up this morning so some part are still wet. 16. 我们今天早上已经擦过了,一些地方

仍潮湿。

17. This is a unique case which can be caused by the characteristics of the machine.

这是一个特别的例子,可能是由于机器特征引起的。

18. It looks all right in terms of the machine. 18. 按照机器来说,它看起来不错。

19. The surface is painted sufficiently. 19. 表面涂装充分。

20. We’ve touched up the back of the longitudinal twice with a roller.

我们用滚筒涂纵向背面两次。

21. When repairing leaks, we always release the air out of the tank before rewelding it.

当修补漏洞时,我们通常在重焊前把空气排出舱外。

22. This is an unexpected case. 20. 这是个意想不到的例子。

23. Supporting areas are reserved to be painted later. Let’s begin at the P.E &DOCK STAGE.

支撑部位应后涂装,我们从P.E &DOCK STAGE开始吧。

24. The vacuum test was done before, and I couldn’t find any faults.

真空试验以前做过,我没有发现缺点。

25. It may look severely deformed, but if checked, it is within the accepted tolerance.

它可能看前来严重变形,但是如果修正,还是可以接受的。

26. While moving the block , we damaged it. 26. 当运送分段时,我们破坏了它。

27. We do a masking job on unpainted part before painting. 27. 我们在未涂装部位做了

28. It’ll take a lot of time to do it due to the previous error. 28. 由于先前的错误,花了很多时间做它。

29. We followed the design exactly. 29. 我们严密地根据设计。

30. According to the specifications. The grade of this part is St3.

根据说明书,这个部位的等级是St3。

31. If we do not do this painting job immediately, the plate will rust quickly in the weather like this.

如果我们没有马上做涂装工作,板在这种天气下很快就会生锈。

32. The deformation tolerance of the side shells is ±6mm. 32. 外板的变形量为±6mm。

33. Please wipe off the welding slag. 33. 请擦去焊渣。

34. Our construction manual says to do it like this. 34. 我们的建造手册说是这样做的。

35. Our standard is~. 35. 我们的标准是~

相关文档
最新文档