Bull《庭审专家(2016)》第四季第九集完整中英文对照剧本

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

真不敢相信你真的买♥♥了那玩意

I really can't believe you spent money on that.

我六岁的时候就已经在穿了

I had those when I was, like, six.

拜托那些可是复古款

Hey, they're vintage, dude.

你们之前来过这家店吗

Have you two been here before?

埃梅家

Mm, Amir's?

没来过

Never been here.

好吃吗

Is it good?

你说呢

Oh, man.

还有他们做了一个类似比赛的活动

Oh, and they do this thing, it's like a contest.

你要拍一张自♥拍♥

You take a selfie

里面要包含一片披萨

with the slice of pizza in the shot,

如果店主喜欢的话就能有一份免费披萨

and if the owner likes it, you get a free slice of pizza. 可以呀

Okay.

你要干什么

Wh-What are you doing?

当然是弄一份披萨啦

Banking myself a piece of pizza.

你们觉得怎样

What do you think?

你这拍得也太水了吧

That isn't going to get you a glass of water.

像你拍的这张照片

They've got hundreds of pictures in there

店里贴得满墙都是

all over the wall that look just like that one.

你们在这等一等

Stay right here.

私人财产不许进入

警告禁止进入

Hey.

真让人刮目相看啊

I'm impressed.

干得好詹姆斯

Nice, James.

快下来吧詹姆斯

Come on down, James.

很快会有人路过然后注意到这边的动静的

Somebody's gonna come by and hear us.

再给我一点时间

Give me a second.

我的天哪

Oh, my God.

我不敢看下去了

I can't look.

詹姆斯

James!

我的天

Oh, my God.

詹姆斯

James!

詹姆斯

James?

我的客户是一个健康活泼的十四岁男孩

My client was a healthy, vibrant 14-year-old boy.

他喜欢打棒球

He loved to play baseball,

攀岩

go rock climbing,

夏天的时候游泳冬天的时候滑雪橇

swimming in the summer, sledding in the winter.

然而现在他的余生都只能

Now he has to spend the rest of his life

- 在轮椅上度过 - 我的客户呢

- in a wheelchair. - And my client,

免疫保险公♥司♥ 对你的绝望深表理解Immunity Insurance, shares your sense of despair about that. 但是...尽管如此这场事故明显是由于

But... nonetheless, this is clearly a tragedy

你的客户咎由自取

of your client's own making.

没人让他爬上房♥顶

No one asked him to climb up on that roof.

也没人强迫他坐在那个招牌上

No one compelled him to sit on a piece of signage

它在设计之初就没想过要用来承载如此重量的

that was clearly not meant to support his weight.

所以我们坐在这里是为了什么

So why are we here?

如果你们没有和解的意愿

Why invite us to a settlement conference

为什么还要叫我们来开这个和解会议

if you have no intention of settling?

法♥院♥要求

Ask the court.

作为埃梅家飞毯披萨餐厅的保险人

As the insurers for Amir's Flying Carpet Pizza Parlor,

我司已判定

my company has decided to take the position

在詹姆斯·董纳番受伤一案中我方无责

that we bear no liability for James Donovan's injuries,

尽管我们对此深表遗憾

regardless of how tragic they are.

说真的吗

Seriously?

是的

Seriously.

我们准备直接让法♥院♥判决

We're prepared to go to trial.

当你们邀请我们

I should have assumed as much

到一家审判科学公♥司♥ 我就该想到这种情况when you invited us to a meeting at a trial science company. 我们十分同情詹姆斯

We sympathize with James

以及他的家人但同时我们也坚信

and his family, but we also believe

任何一个理性的法官都会认为

that any rational jury will find

相关文档
最新文档