小猪佩奇第一季完整对白英汉互译【范本模板】

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

I’m Peppa Pig。This is my little brother, George.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig。 And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Muddy Puddles

泥坑

It is raining today。 So, Peppa and George cannot play outside。

今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩.

Daddy, it’s st opped raining. Can we go out to play?

爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?

All right, run along you two.

好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Peppa puddles。

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩.

I love muddy puddles.

我喜欢在泥坑里玩.

Peppa。 If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots。佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。

Sorry, Mummy。

对不起,妈妈。

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too。

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳.

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots。

乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子.

Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。

George, let's find some more puddles。

乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。

George has found a big puddle。

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑.

Look, George。There’s a really big puddle.

你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。

Stop,George. I must check if it’s safe for you。 Good. It is safe for you. 停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全.很好,你可以放心的玩了.

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles。

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Daddy. Goodness me。

来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。我的天啊.

goodness me:

天哪

Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了什么

watching television?

让我猜一猜.你们看电视了?

No. No。 Daddy。

不对,爸爸

Have you just had a bath?

你们洗澡了?

No。 No。

不对不对。

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles。

我知道了.你们刚才在泥坑里玩了.

Yes. Yes。Daddy. We’ve been jumping in muddy puddles.

是的爸爸,我们刚才在泥坑里玩了.

Ho。Ho. And look at the mess you’re in。

看看你们弄得多脏啊。

Oooh.。.Oh, well,it’s only mud。Let’s clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess。没事,只是些泥而已。我们在妈妈看到之前快点洗干净.

play, too?

爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也一起来玩吗?

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots。

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots。

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子.

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles。

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

爸爸,你看你弄得多脏。

It's only mud。

只是些泥而已。

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George。 This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig。

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸.

Bicycles!

自行车!

It is a lovely, sunny day, and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.

这是个阳光灿烂的日子,佩奇和乔治在骑自行车.

That's a fine pumpkin, Daddy Pig!

爸爸,这个南瓜长得真好!

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin。

爸爸对他的南瓜很自豪。

相关文档
最新文档