餐厅领位员英语口语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
餐厅领位员英语口语
(1)领位员仪表仪容要整洁端庄,站立于门口.
(2)见宾客应面带微笑,主动打招呼"您好,欢迎光临","早上好","晚上好"等,对熟悉的客人要加上姓氏,以示亲切,尊重.
(3)把客人引入餐厅,问清客人团队名称,是否预订过用餐人数,如无预订,要热情协助订餐,安排餐位.
(4)走在客人左前方2—3步,不时向客人回头示意,保持好距离,以示礼貌和以免走失.
(5)主动为客人拉椅,客人要坐下时,用膝盖顶一下椅子背,双手同时前送,使客人坐在离桌子合适的位置,一般以客人的前胸与桌边10—15cm为宜.
迎宾领位小姐常用英语口语200句(试用)
一.迎宾Greeting Guests
1. Good morning, Sir. Welcome to ×× Food Center.
先生,早上好!欢迎您到××饮食中心来!
2. Good afternoon, Madam. This is ×× Food Center. May I help you?
夫人,下午好!××饮食中心。需要我为您效劳吗?
3. Good evening, Miss Wang. Welcome to our Food Center. Have you made a reservation?
王小姐,晚上好!欢迎光临本饮食中心。请问有没有预订?
4. Good morning, Sir. Have you had a reservation?
早上好!先生。请问订了座吗?
5. Hello! ×× Food Center at your service.
您好!××饮食中心竭诚为您服务。
6. Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant.
晚上好,女士们和先生们!欢迎光临本餐厅。
7.Here’s reception, What can I do for you?
这里是接待处,可以为您效劳吗?
8. How many guests are there in your party, Sir?
先生,请问你们团一共几位?
9. How many people in all, Please?
请问一共几位?
10.Good evening. A table for two?
晚上好。是两位吗?
11. Are you being served?
已经有人招呼您了吗?
12. Mr.Chang, your table is No.11 on the second floor, We are looking forward to having you .
张先生,您预订的是二楼11号桌,我们恭候您的光临。
13.This table No.8 is specially reserved for you.
这张16号桌是专门为您保留的。
14. Good afternoon, Sir. Nice to see you again.
先生,中午好,很高兴再见到您。
15. Good evening, Sir. Are you expecting anyone?
先生,晚上好,您还等什么人吗?
16. I’ll give you a small table available. Is that all right?
我给您安排一张有空位的小桌子,这样行吗?
17. We shall confirm the reservation by phone.
我们会打电话来确认预订事宜的。
18. Welcome! We are looking forward to having you with us.
欢迎!我们恭候您的大驾光临。
19. Good afternoon, Sir. It is the business time now.
下午好,先生。现在是营业时间。
20. Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. You are of the same tourist party ,aren’t you?
女士们、先生们,晚上好。你们是同一个旅游团的吧?
21. Which country do you come from?
请问是从哪个国家来的?
22. There are twenty-four people in your party, Is that correct?
你们一共是24位,对吗?
23. We’ve arranged three tables on the second floor for you. They’re No.3, No.4, No.5. Eight people for each table.
我们为你们在二楼安排三张餐桌,台号是3、4、5,每8个人一桌。
The waiter asks the diners to wait in line.朋务员请客人排队。
(A: Waiter B: Guest)
A: Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生,
B: Good evening,Could you find us a table for two, please?
晚上好。请给我们安排一张两人餐桌,好吗?
A: I'm afraid all of our tables are taken,sir. Could you wait in line until a table is free,please?
恐怕所有的位子都满了。请排队等一会儿好吗?
B: Well,how long will it take?好的,等多长时间?
A: A Bout fifteen minutes,sir. 大约15分钟,先生。
B: That's a Bit too long. 那可太久了。
A: Would you mind sharing a table,then?
你介意与别人同桌吗?
B: Well,we'd rather wait.
我们还是等一会儿吧。
A: All right. Could you take a seat over there and I'll inform you when a table is free. 好的。请那边坐。一有空位子我马上通知你们。
B: That's fine. 好的。
(Fifteen minutes later when a table is free.)
(15分钟后有了空桌。)
A: We have a table for you now,sir. This way,please. We are very sorry for the delay.