函电句子翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1.We enclose a catalogue and a price list for your reference.
我们随函附寄产品目录和价格表各一份,供参考。
2.Enclosed is our revised quotation,subject to our confirmation as usual.
随函附上修改后的价目表,同往常一样以我方确认为准。
3.Should any of the items be of interest to you,please let us know.如贵方对我们的产品感兴趣,敬请告知。
4.We look forward to a productive trade and the opportunity to work together with you in the future.我们期望贸易富有成效,并能有机会在未来合作。
5.We will keep your letter on file and will get in touch with you when this contract expires.我们将保留贵方信函,待合同到期后再与你联系。
6.We really hope that we have the chance to cooperate in the near future.我们真心希望未来能有机会合作。
7.Your immediate reply would be highly appreciated.如蒙贵公司及时回复,将不胜感激。
8.Your letter of October 27,2010 addressed to our Shanghai Branch Office has been passed on to us for attention and reply.贵方2010年10月27日寄到我方上海分公司的信已送达并回复。
9.We should be highly obliged if you could let us have your opinion on their reputation and their financial standing.如贵行能提供对该公司信誉及资金状况的意见,将不胜感激。
10.Any information give to us will be surely treated in strict confidence.We thank you in advance for your courtesy.我公司保证对贵行提供的任何资料严格保密。在此对贵行的帮助预致谢意。11.It would be appreciated if you send us your catalogue soon.如贵
方尽快寄来商品目录,我方将不胜感激。
12.We are very pleased to receive your inquiry of August 12,2010
and enclose our illustrated catalogue and price list giving the details you ask for.我们感谢贵公司2010年8月12日的询盘,现随函寄上我方附插图的产品目录与价目表。
13.If you are in need of any other information not contained therein,
please feel free to let us know,we shall satisfy you to the best of our ability.如果你需要的信息没有包含在内,请告知我们,我们会尽力满足贵方需求。
14.We should be thankful if you would send us its full details
concerning the price,discount,term of payment,delivery date,and packing and so on.如果你寄给我们关于价格、折扣、支付方式、装运期和包装等详细信息,我方将不胜感激。
15.”Australian Royal”wool blanket in plastic bags,with 1 piece in
each bag,5 bags in a paper box,10 boxes in a carton reinforced by hook iron.每一片“澳大利亚皇家”羊毛毯样片被独立装在一个塑料袋内,5个袋子装在一个纸盒里,10个盒子放在一个纸箱内,外用铁钩固定。
16.We give 12%discount on orders of $40,000 or more,and
payment must be made by confirmed,irrevocable Letter of Credit payable by draft at sight.对于4万美元或超过4万美元的订单,我们给予12%的优惠。至于付款条件,我方通常要求是保
兑的、不可撤销的即期信用证。
17.All orders entrusted to us are given our careful and prompt
attention.我公司一向慎重并及时办理所接到的订单。
18.We sincerely desire to have the pleasure of receiving an order
form you.我们真诚地希望能得到你的订单。
19.We look forward to receiving your trial order and assure that it
will receive our prompt attention.
我们期望能收到贵方试订单,并保证会及时关注。
20.We hope they will reach you in due course and will help you in making your selection.我们希望这些能准时送到贵方以供选择。21.We are pleasure of making the following offer,subject to your reply reaching us by August 16,as follows.现报盘如下,此报盘以我方时间8月16号收到贵方答复为有效。
22.Payking:By confirmed,irrecvocable L/C payable by draft at sight to be opened 30 days before the time of shipment.付款:装船前30天开出保兑的、不可撤销的信用证见票即付。
23.In compliance with your request,we included in this letter our quotation sheet for Australian Royal wool blankets Art No.132.按照贵方的请求,我们随信寄去132号澳洲皇家羊毛毯的报价单。
24.Awaiting your esteemed favors and orders.殷盼惠示并订购我们的商品。
25.We regret to say that we find your price rather high and we believe we will have a hard time convincing our clients at your price.很抱歉,我们觉得你的价格相当高,对此我们很难让客户接受这个价格。
26.If you would reduce your price to that extent,we will be pleased to place with you an order will carry us for the rest of this year.如果你能再一定程度上降低价格,我们很乐意下这一年剩下几个月的订单。
1.包装:用塑料袋包装,外包装用木箱。
Packing:Each set to be packed in a plasic bag,with a wooden case as an outer package.
2.交货:受到信用证15天内
Delivery:15days after receipt of L/C.
3.保险:按超出发票金额10%投保水渍险。
Insurance:W.P.A for10%over the invoice amount.
4.根据第66.2条,我们重申发达国家成员向其本国企业和机构提供优惠措施来促进和鼓励向最不发达国家成员进行技术转让的承诺。We reaffirm the commitment of developde-country members to pro vide incentives to their enterprises and institutions to promote and e ncourage technology transfer to least-developed country members pursuant to Article66.2.
5.现随函附寄我方的231号销售合同一式两份,请会签并寄回给我方以便存档。
We accepted the order and are encloseing you our Sales Confirmat ion No.231in duplicate of which please countersign and return on c opy to us for our files.
6.希望货品能令贵方完全满意,同时也希望继续收到贵方订单。Hoping the goods will turn out to your entire satisfaction and we ma