西方国家的商务宴会礼仪

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

西方国家的商务宴会礼仪

Before the Meal

餐前礼仪

◇Shake hands with all present at the table. If necessary, introduce yourself. Concentrate on remembering your host/hostesss name. 与到场的客人握手致意,如果需要,介绍一下自己。努力记住男女主人的姓名。

◇Remain standing until host sits.在主人落座之前保持站立。

◇Place you r napkin on your lap after everyone is seated and after your host has moved his/her napkin.在所有人落座之后,主人展开餐巾,这时你也可以将餐巾展开平铺在膝盖以上部位。

◇Let the host take the lead when ordering; this will give you an idea of what to eat. If the host isnt first

in line to order, then ask for his/her remendation.点餐时让主人先点,这样也可以给你一个参考。如果主人不是第一个点餐的,那么你可以让他给你推荐。

◇Dont ask the waiter to e_plain everything on the menu; you will annoy others and appear indecisive.不要让

侍者为你一一讲解菜单上的菜品,这样会招人讨厌而且显得你缺乏主见。

◇Dont order the most e_pensive item on t he menu and dont order any unfamiliar food.不要点菜单上最贵和最不常见的菜品。

◇Dont drink alcohol; if you choose to drink, limit it to one beer or glass of wine. (不要喝酒,如果你决定要喝点什么,那就喝一杯啤酒或一杯葡萄酒。)

During the Meal

进餐礼仪

◇ If your place is set with more than one fork, begin from the outside and work your way in.如果你面前摆了不止一把叉子,正确的顺序是由外到内依次使用。

◇When looking at the place setting in front of you, remember: solids on your left (bread plate), liquids on your right (water, ice tea, coffee).关于食物的摆放:你餐桌的左前方应摆放固体食物(如面包盘),右前方应摆放液体(如水、冰茶、咖啡)。

◇Cut your meat or meal one piece at a time; avoid dicing it into bite-sized pieces all at once.切肉或其他食物时每次只切一小块,而不应一次性全切成小块。

◇Hold your knife or fork with the thumb and three fingers, keeping the inde_ finger e_tended on the handle.用拇指和另外三个手指拿刀叉,食指保持搭在手柄上。

◇Do keep your elbows off the table.不要把手肘放在桌子上。

◇When you speak, put your silverware on your plate, not on the table.讲话时,把餐具放在餐盘上,而不是餐桌上。

◇Dont speak with your mouth full.满嘴食物的时候不要讲话。

◇Avoid talking about religion, politics and other controversial (有争议的)topics.用餐期间避免谈论关于宗教、政治以及其他争议性话题。

◇Maintain good eye contact.与他人保持眼神交流。

◇Do take your time eating, talking and especially listening to everyone at the table.除了用餐,以及和别人交流,尤其要在餐桌上倾听别人。

◇Dont over indulge; this is not your last meal. And dont ask to finish anyone elses food.不要暴饮暴食,这不是最后一顿饭,也不要帮别人解决食物。

◇Dont lick your utensils(餐具)or fingers.不要舔餐具或手指。

◇Do say please and thank you, waiters do notice.需要侍者帮助时,对他们说请问和谢谢。

After the Meal

餐后礼仪

◇When you are finished eating, place the knife and fork prongs(尖部)down side by side on the plate; the waiter will understand this as the I am finished position.用餐结束后,将刀叉头朝下放置在餐盘上,侍者见状就明白你已

用餐完毕。

◇Dont argue over that check or offer to pay the tip; the host who invited you must take care of both.不要抢着

付账或小费,邀请你来用餐的主人一定会有所准备。

◇Dont use t oothpicks in the presence of the others.

不要在别人面前使用牙签。

◇Make sure you thank the host for the meal. Shake hands before you leave and maintain good eye contact.务必感谢主人,临走前要与主人握手并直视对方的眼睛。

相关文档
最新文档