人教版英语八年级上册Unit 3听力原文及翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister.

Section A, 1b

Conversation 1

Boy 1:Is that Sam playing the guitar?

在弹吉他的是山姆吗?

Girl:No, that’s Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom.

不是,那是汤姆。山姆的头发比汤姆长。

Boy 2:Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays them better than Tom.

汤姆和山姆都会打鼓,但山姆比汤姆打得更好。

Conversation 2

Boy:That’s Tara, isn’t it?

那是泰拉,对吗?

Girl:No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara.

不是,那是蒂娜。蒂娜比泰拉高。而且她唱歌的声音比泰拉更大。Conversation 3

Boy:Is that Paul?

那是保罗吗?

Girl:No, that’s Peter. Peter’s heavier than Paul. And Paul’s shorter than Peter.

不是,那是彼得。彼得比保罗重,而保罗比彼得矮。

Section A, 2a, 2b

Interviewer:Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara?

蒂娜,你觉得自己和你妹妹泰拉不同吗?

Tina:Oh, sure. We look similar but we’re very different.

当然,我们长得像,但是不一样。

Interviewer:Really? In what ways are you different?

是吗?在哪些方面不一样?

Tina:Well, I’m more outgoing than Tara. I’m friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports.

嗯,我比泰拉更外向。我也更友好和有趣。而且我喜欢运动。

Tara:Yes, she can run faster and jump higher than me.

是的,她能比我跑得更快,跳得更高。

Interviewer:Who’s more hard-working at school?

谁在学校更努力?

Tara:Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. But she’s smarter than me.

蒂娜认为她比我更努力,但我和她一样努力。但是她比我更聪明。Tina:Not really. I think I’m lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me.

不一定。我认为我比泰拉懒一点儿。她经常起得比我早。

Section B, 1c, 1d

Interviewer:Who’s your best friend, Molly?

莫莉,谁是你最好的朋友?

Molly:Peter.

彼得。

Interviewer:Why do you like him?

你为什么喜欢他?

Molly:Because he likes to do the same things as I do. He’s popular, too, and he’s good at sports.

因为他喜欢和我做同样的事情。他也很受欢迎,而且擅长运动。Interviewer:So, is he different from you in any way?

那么,他和你有什么不一样的吗?

Molly:Well, yes. I like to study. I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me.

是的,我喜欢学习。我学习比彼得更努力。他棒球打得比我好。Interviewer:OK, I see…

好的,我知道了。

Molly:Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I’m a little quieter. But I’d say we’re both pretty outgoing.

哦,还有他说话比我大声。我有点儿安静。但是我可以说我们都很外向。Interviewer:How about you, Mary? Who’s your best friend?

玛丽,你呢?谁是你最好的朋友?

Mary:My best friend is Lisa.

我最好的朋友是丽萨。

Interviewer:What do you like about her?

你喜欢她什么?

Mary:Well, she’s a good listener, and that’s important to me.

她是一个很好的倾听者,而这对我很重要。

Interviewer:Is she a lot like you?

她和你很像吗?

Mary:Some people say we look similar. We’re both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. But Lisa is quieter than me. I’m always talking. She’s also smarter. I’m

more outgoing.

有人说我们长得像。我们都很高,而且都有长卷发。但丽萨比我更安静,我总是在说话。她也更聪明。我更外向一点。

相关文档
最新文档