最新关于餐馆点餐英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?
【篇一】关于餐馆点餐英语口语对话
服务员:
Are you ready to order now?
您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材
迈克:
Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.
服务员:
How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.
哇,你们真是个民族大镕炉啊
Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.
全都是拉丁嘛,宝贝。都很好吃。咱们来点菜吧。
Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy
西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。
Helen: Make that two.
海伦:上两份。
Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?
服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?
Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?
嗯……(看菜单)黑豆跟饭……听起来很健康。
【篇三】关于餐馆点餐英语口语对话
Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma'am?
May:Yes, please. I'd like the steak and mushrooms。
Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
欢迎来到珍妮弗罗佩兹新开的餐馆。我听说这里的食物非常道地。
Mei: It's Puerto Rican?
是波多黎各菜?
Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.
事实上这是家古巴餐厅,就像在迈阿密很容易见到的餐厅。
Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
May:I'd like a cream and onion soup, please。
Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma'am?
西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。
Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?
服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?
Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。
Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?
牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?
迈克:
Well-done.
完全熟的. 外语学习考试
服务员:
Sure. Do you want to drinkwk.baidu.comanything?
好的.您要喝点什么吗?
迈克:
Do you have coffee or tea?
你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?
服务员:
服务员:好的,您吃点什么?
Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.
海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。
Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?
西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?
西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?
Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?
海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?
Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?
服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?
Simon: Yes, right now, please.
西蒙:是的,请快上吧。
Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?
海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?
Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.
Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?
服务员:您要点喝的吗?
Simon: Do you have iced tea?
西蒙:有冰茶吗?
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.
服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。
Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.
May:I want to skip dessert. That's all. Thank you。
Waiter:OK. I'll be with you in a moment。
【篇四】关于餐馆点餐英语口语对话
Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?
西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?
Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?
迈克:
Iced tea, please.
来杯冰茶.谢谢.
【篇二】关于餐馆点餐英语口语对话
Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.
May:I'd like it well-done, please。
Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
May:I think I'll have baked potatoes. And I'll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
Simon: What kinds do you have?
西蒙:你们都有什么?
Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.
服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。
Simon: I'd like Russian.
西蒙:我要俄国式的。
相关文档
最新文档