Guess How Much I Love You猜猜我有多爱你-中英文逐句互译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Guess How Much I Love You
猜猜我有多爱你
Little Nutbrown(深棕色)Hare(野兔), who was going to bed, held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare’s very long ears.
小栗色兔子该上床睡觉了,可是他紧紧地抓住大栗色兔子的耳朵不放。

He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening.
他要大兔子好好听他说。

“Guess how much I love you,” he said.
“猜猜我有多爱你“他说。

“Oh, I don’t think I could guess that,” said Big Nutbrown Hare.
大兔子说:“哦,这我可猜不出来。


“This much,” said Little Nutbrown Hare, stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.
“这么多。

”小兔子说,他把手臂张开,开得不能再开。

Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms. “But I love you this much,” he said.
大兔子的手臂要长得多。

“我爱你有这么多。

“他说。

Hmm, that is a lot, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.
嗯,这真是很多,小兔子想。

“I love you as high as I can reach,” said Little Nutbrown Hare.
“我的手举得有多高,我就有多爱你。

“小兔子说。

“I love you as high as I can reach,” said Big Nutbrown Hare.
“我的手举得有多高,我就有多爱你。

”大兔子说。

That is quite high, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I had arms
like that.
这可真高,小兔子想,我要是有那么长的手臂就好了。

Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea. He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.
小兔子又有了一个好主意,他倒立起来,把脚撑在树干上。

“I love you all the way up to my toes!” he said.
“我爱你一直到我的脚趾头。

“他说。

“And I love you all the way up to your toes,” said Big Nutbrown Hare, swinging him up over his head.
大兔子把小兔子抱起来甩过自己的头顶:“我爱你一直到你的脚趾头。


“I love you as high as I can hop!” laughted Little Nutbrown Hare, bouncing up and down.
“我跳的有多高就有多爱你!“小兔子笑着跳上跳下。

“But I love you as high as I can hop,” smiled Big Nutbrown Hare-and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above. “我跳的有多高就有多爱你。

“大兔子也笑着跳起来,他跳的这么高,耳朵都要碰到树枝了。

That’s good hopping, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I could hop like that.
这真是跳得太棒了,小兔子想,我要是能跳得这么高就好了。

“I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river,” cried Little Nutbrown Hare.
“我爱你,就像这条小路伸到小河那么远。

“小兔子喊起来。

“I love you across the river and over the hills,” said Big Nutbrown
Hare.
“我爱你,远到跨过小河,再翻过山丘。

“大兔子说。

That’s very far, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.
这可真远,小兔子想。

He was almost too sleepy to think anymore.
他太困了,想不出更多的东西来了。

Then he looked beyond the thornbushes, out into the big dark night. Nothing could be farther than the sky.
他望着灌木丛那边的夜空,没有什么比黑沉沉的天空更远了。

“I love you right up to the MOON,” he s aid, and closed his eyes. “我爱你一直到月亮那里。

“说完,小兔子闭上了眼睛。

“Oh, that’s far,” said Big Nutbrown Hare. “That is very far.” “哦,这真是很远,“大兔子说,”非常非常的远。


Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.
大兔子把小兔子放到用叶子铺成的床上。

He leaned over and kissed him good night.
他低下头来,亲了亲小兔子,对他说晚安。

Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile,
“I love you right up to the moon -and back.”
然后他躺在小兔子的身边,微笑着轻声地说:“我爱你一直到月亮那里,再从月亮上回到这里来。

“。

相关文档
最新文档