英语电影笔记(精华版)

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你...

It kills my eyes! 太好看了! It's no big deal! 没什么大不了的!

It’s worth a try! 值得一试! Just wait and see! 等着瞧!

Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?

Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!

My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!

None of your business! 没你事!

She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!

So far, so good! 还过得去!

Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!

Stay away from me! 离我远点!

That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?

The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

We better get going! 最好马上就走!

We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!

What’s on y our mind? 你在想什么?

You are the boss! 你是老大!

Y

ou asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

You have my word! 我保证!

You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?

You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?

You’re really kidding me! 真是笑死我了!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Why so blue?怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here?什么风把你吹来了?

Chin up. 不气,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I 'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

Do you have any money on you?你身上带钱了吗?

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

You ask for it! 活该!

Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊?

Back in a moment! 马上回来! Boys will be boys! 本性难移!

Come to the point! 有话直说!

Do I have to? 我一定要做吗?

Don't count on me! 别指望我!

Don't fall for it! 别上当!

Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!

Don't give me that! 少来这套!

Don't let me down! 别让我失望!

相关文档
最新文档