银行用语中英文对照
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings. 支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars. 你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
Useful Phrases
current deposit, current account 活期存款
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 联名存款帐户
to open an account 开户头
Board of Directors 董事会
President 行长
Executive Office 经理办公室
Personnel Dept. 人事部
General Affairs Dept. 总务部
Co-ordination & Planning Dept. 综合计划部
International Dept. 国际业务部
Overseas Branches Dept. 海外部
Foreign Exchange Dept. 外汇资金部
First Credit Dept. 信贷一部
Second Credit Dept. 信贷二部
Accounting Dept. 财会部
International Clearing Dept 国际清算部
Banking Dept. 营业部
Credit Card Dept. 信用卡部
General Auditing Dept. 总稽核室
Computer Center 电脑部