英语交际口语1000句:办公室里的爱情

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语交际口语1000句:办公室里的爱情

01. If handled responsibly, an office love affair can be rewarding.

如果处理得当,办公室恋情就能够开花结果。

02. How am I supposed to ask her on a date?

我该怎么去约她才合适?

03. Love and a cough cannot be hidden.

爱情像咳嗽一样元法掩饰。

04. We are on the same wavelength.

我们两个心心相印,情投意合。

05. A budding romance with a coworker can really spice up life at the office.

同事间朦胧的爱情让单调的办公室生活充满情趣。

06. We work from morning to evening. We have no chance to meet other boys/girls except our colleagues.

我们每天从早工作到晚。根本没有机会去结交同事之外的异性朋友。

07. Keep the relationship private and discreet until you are ready to publicly announce that you are a couple.

保持低调和感情的私密化,直到你们已经准备好公开你们是一对情侣了。

08. Keep public displays of affection off work.

不要在工作期间公开表乖亲昵。

09. It is learned that finding a boyfriend or girlfriend has become a headache for many white collars.

对于很多白领来说,找到一个合适的男友或女友是一件很不容易

的事情。

10. Since you spend so many hours together at work, you already have an idea of what he/she is like.

你们在一起工作那么长时间,你肯定了解他(她)的为人。

11. Office romances may interfere with individuals' abilities to per form their professional duties.

办公室恋情可能会妨碍个人对于工作职责的执行水平。

12. There is an obvious potential for conflicts of

interest between office situations and relationships.

办公环境和感情之间明显存有着利益冲突。

13. There will almost certainly be jealousy. The easiest way is simply to accept it, then ignore it as best as you can.

"吃醋"几乎是难免的。最简单的方法就是对此予以接受,然后尽

你所能地忽略它。

14. Conduct yourself in the same manner as you did prior to the relationship after the departure.

分手后,按照自己在这段感情之前的那种方式来行为处事。

15. You're early every morning, cheerful and happy because you're in love, and want to leave a good impression on your object of affection.

你天天都会早到,神采奕奕的,因为你在恋爱,想要给你爱恋的对象留下一个好印象。

16. One of the positive aspects of an office rornance is time efficiency, since you no longer need to search for a significant other in the evening.

办公室恋情的一个积极方面是节约时间,因为你不再需要在晚上去寻找另一半。

17. Uncomfortable situations may arise when career advancement issues come into play.

当事业发展问题凸显出来后,可能会出现令人不快的局面。

18. To hunt for marriage partners, single white collars have begun to change their focus from the whole city to smaller units--their own work places.

为了寻找合适的结婚对象,单身的白领已经开始把目光从整个城市缩小到更小的空间:办公室里。

19. We don't want to be single, but there is no chance for us to change our situation.

我们不愿单身,但是没有机会改变自己的处境。

20. Just make sure you weigh the professional risks with the personal rewards of your particular situation before falling head-over-heels.

你要做的就是在坠入爱河之前,衡量职场风险与恋情得失之间的关系。

相关文档
最新文档