英语口语--三人情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语口语
Jack: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you?琳达:早上好。先生。我能为你做什么呢?
Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart.
And this is Alex Pappas.
罗比:早上好。我的名字是罗比·斯图尔特。这是亚历克斯·帕帕斯。Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma.亚历克斯:你好。早上好。昨天我们发现这只名叫Gemma的狗。Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it is host, but we don't succeed ultimately.
罗比:我们认为许多方法来发现它的主人,但我们不能成功最终。
Jack: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record in terms of rule.
琳达:噢,等一会儿。你知道我必须做一个记录。
Robbie: No problem.
罗比:没问题。
Jack: OK .Your name will do Mr. Stewart.
Then, please tell me your address?
琳达:好的。你的名字将会做什么,Stewart先生。那么,请告诉我你的地址吗?
Robbie: 46 Linden Street, Riverdale.
罗比:林登街46,Riverdale。
Jack: Where did you find the dog?
琳达:你在什么地方找到这条狗的?
Alex: Speak exactly , not we found her .
It's she found us in Robbie `s house.
亚历克斯:讲到底,不是我们发现她。这是她发现我们在罗比是房子。
Jack: Have you tried calling the number on the collar?琳达:你试着打领子上的号码吗?
Robbie: Yes, but the number is no longer in service .
So we only call for you.
罗比:是的,但是号码也不再服务。所以我们只有你的电话。
Jack: And there is no address on the dog tag?
琳达:并没有地址在狗身上的标签?
Alex: There is no other information.
亚历克斯:没有其他信息。
Jack: No ID number. Without that, it is hard to find her host.
琳达:没有身份证号码。如果不是这样,很难找到她的主人。
Alex: I think you will try to find the dog is owner.
亚历克斯:我认为你会试图找到这只狗是所有者。
Jack: Oh, we will try, believe me.
琳达:哦,我们会想办法相信我。
Robbie: And if you don ` t?
罗比:如果你不?
Jack: Yes?
琳达:是吗?
Robbie: I want to say that...If you don ` t......
can I adopt the dog?
罗比:我想说…如果你不……我可以收养这狗吗?
Jack: yes. If the owners don` t claim the dog in forty-eight hours, then you can apply for
adoption.
琳达: 是的。如果主人没声称狗在48小时,那么你就可以申请收养了。Alex: I know you must love the dog very much.
亚历克斯:我知道你必须非常爱这只狗。
Robbie: Yes .How do I do that?
罗比:是的。我该怎么做呢?
Alex: You really want to adopt the dog?
亚历克斯:你真的想收养这只狗狗吗?
Robbie: Yes, I` m serious. If no one comes to claim Gemma , I` d like to adopt her.
罗比:是的,我是认真的。如果没人来认领Gemma,我想收养她。
Jack: It` s not difficult .If you want to adopt her.
I believe it is also very happy to find a new
host. OK. First we need to know some
references.
琳达: 这不难。如果你想收养她。我相信它也非常高兴找到了一位新的host. OK。首先,我们需要知道一些参考。
Robbie: References? People we know or what information else?罗比: 参考?我们认识的人或者其他什么信息?
Jack: Friends, teachers... We need to talk to some people about you. We want to be sure that you·re