浮士德经典句子英文

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

浮士德经典句子英文

导读:本文是关于句子大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!

1、外貌只能徒耀一时,真美方能百世不殒!

Appearance can only shine in vain for a while, and true America can survive forever!

2、就算要出卖灵魂,也要找个付的起价钱的人。

Even if you want to sell your soul, you have to find someone who pays the starting price.

3、人有两只手,一只用来夺走,一只用来给予。

A man has two hands, one for taking and one for giving.

4、要放浪游戏,年纪未免太老,要心如死灰,年纪未免太轻。

To play wild games, we must be too old, too young to be ashamed.

5、理论全是灰色的,只有生命的金树常青。

Theories are all grey, only the golden tree of life is evergreen.

6、理论都是灰色的,唯有生命之树长青。

Theory is grey, only the tree of life is evergreen.

7、善良人在追求中纵然迷惘,却终将意识到有一条正途。

Good people are perplexed in their pursuit, but they will

eventually realize that there is a right path.

8、善良的人或许会迷惘,但终将找到一条坦途。

Kind people may be confused, but they will find a smooth way.

9、我要纵身跳入时代的奔走,我要纵身跳入时代的年轮。

I want to jump into the running of the times, I want to jump into the rings of the times.

10、美好的聚会已杳无踪迹,唉。最初的回响也寂然无声。

The beautiful party is gone, alas. The initial echo was silent.

11、我生前当及时享乐,死后哪管他洪水滔天。

I should have enjoyed myself in time before I was born, but when I die, there will be great floods.

12、有为者巍然看定四周,这世界对他几曾沉默。

The world has been silent for several times.

13、粉碎无辜的对方,这是在走投无路时想出出气的暴君行为。

The crushing of innocent opponents is an act of tyranny that comes out of rage when there is no way out.

14、正因为不可能,才值得我们去相信。

It is because it is impossible that we should believe it.

15、黑暗孕育了光明,而光明却背离黑暗。诅咒黑暗。

Darkness breeds light, but light departs from darkness. Curse the darkness.

16、浮光只徒炫耀一时,真品才能传诸后世。

Floating light only shows off for a moment, and the genuine can be passed on to future generations.

17、停止抚慰你那苦痛吧,它像一只恶鹰吞噬着你的胸口!

Stop soothing your pain, it's like an eagle swallowing your chest!

18、仍然拥有的彷佛从眼前远遁,已经逝去的又变得栩栩如生。

It seems that what we still have is far away from our eyes, and what has passed away becomes vivid again.

19、我所有的一切眼见暗淡而悠远,而消逝者又将现出来向我重演。

All my eyes are dim and distant, and the vanished ones will appear and repeat to me.

20、园丁也知道,小树只要发青,就会有花果点缀未来的岁月。

The gardener also knows that as long as the young trees are green, there will be flowers and fruits embellishing the years ahead.

21、我感到我已有闯荡世界的勇气,去把人世间的苦与乐担当。

I feel that I have the courage to break into the world, to take on the suffering and joy of the world.

22、把心爱的人搂在怀里,乃是一种最好的天赐。

Holding your loved one in your arms is the best gift.

相关文档
最新文档