哈利波特经典英文台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
《Harry Potter》
Made by_Nicole
Dumbledore: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
邓布利多:人不能活在梦里而忘了现实。
Dumbledore : To Miss Hermione Granger,for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril,50 points
邓布利多:赫敏·格兰杰小姐,当别人身陷险境,她沉着巧妙地发挥才智,50分。
Second,to Mr.Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years,50points.
第二项颁给罗恩·韦斯莱先生,他展现了高超的棋艺是霍格沃茨多年来最为出色的,奖50分。
And third,to Mr.Harry Potter,for pure nerve and outstanding courage。
第三项,颁给哈利·波特,表彰他的胆魄,和他超凡的勇气。
Finally,it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies,but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
最后,对敌人坚持原则,奋力抵抗,需要勇气。而对朋友坚持原则更需要勇气。
Sirius:The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here.[puts his hand to Harry’s heart.]
天狼星:爱我们的那些人从来都不会真正离开我们,你总能在这里找到他们。[将手放到哈利心口]
Dumbledore:Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. But remember this: You have friends here. You are not alone. 邓布利多:黑暗和磨难摆在眼前,很快我们都要在正确的事和轻松的事之间做出选择。不过记住:在这里你有很多朋友,你不是一个人在战斗。
Harry:Working hard is important, but there’s something else that’s even more important: Believing in yourself. Look at this way: every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now——students. If they can do it,why not us?
哈利:努力很重要,但有一件事更重要,那就是相信自己。想想看,史上每一位伟大的巫师都跟我们一样,一开始也是学生。如果他们做得到,我们也能。
Harry:This connection between me and Voldemort……
哈利:我跟伏地魔之间的这种联系……
what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him?
会不会是因为我变得越来越像他了才产生的?
I just feel so angry, all the time.
我无时无刻不感到愤怒。
What if after everything that I’ve been through, something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad?
要是经历过这一切之后我走上岔路怎么办?要是我变坏了怎么办?
Sirius:I want you to listen to me very carefully.
天狼星:我要你仔细听我说,哈利。
You’re not a bad person. You’re a very good person, who bad things have happened to. 你不是坏人,你是一个非常好的人,只是遇到些不好的事。
Besides, the world isn’t split into good person and Death Eaters.
况且,世上不是只有好人和食死徒。
We’ve all got both light and dark inside us.
我们内心都同时具有光明的一面和黑暗的一面。
What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
关键在于我们想展示出哪一面。那才是真正的我们。
Harry:[to Voldemort] You are the weak one. And you will never know love, or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
哈利:[对伏地魔] 才懦弱,你永远都不会了解爱和友谊。我为你感到遗憾。
Luna: My mom always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. Only not always in the way we expect.
卢娜:我妈总说,失去的东西总会以某种方式回到我们身边的。只是有时以我们意想不到的方式回来。
Harry: Even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us. We’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have.
哈利:虽然我们必须面对一场战斗,但我们拥有伏地魔没有的东西。
Ron:Yeah?
罗恩:是什么?
Harry:Something worth fighting for.
哈利:值得捍卫的东西。
Words:
dwell on总是惦记,不能释怀
[It doesn’t do to dwell over much on one’s painful memories.过分沉溺于自己的痛苦回忆中是不行的。]
intellect n.智力;知识分子;智商高的人 [human intellect人的理智]
intelligent adj.聪明的
grave adj.重大的;严肃的 n.坟墓
[They used to visit her grave twice a year.他们以前每年给她上两次坟。]
Pure adj.纯粹的;纯洁的;绝对的pure water纯净水
outstanding adj.杰出的;显著的
[Liu Xiang is an outstanding athlete.刘翔是位杰出的运动员。]
Courage n.勇气;胆量keep up one’s courage 不泄气,不气馁lose courage 灰心
stand up坚持
difficult adj.困难的
choice n.选择have no choice别无选择make a choice 做选择
between…and在……之间
important adj.重要的;重大的
[important meeting重要会议important choice 重要的选择]
connection n.连接;联系;关系
[cut the connection割断联系]
inside n.里面;内部adj.里面的;内部的
feel sorry for对…表示同情/遗憾/难过
[Feel sorry for this。对此而感到遗憾。
Feel free随意做某事;请便
[Feel free to go where you like。你想去哪儿就可以到哪去。