最新关于英语口语对话文章阅读

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【篇一】关于英语口语对话文章阅读

Ann: So amazing, isn’t it?

太神奇了,不是吗?

Lily: Yeah, a pair of vagabond brothers inherited 4 billion pounds for their grandmother.

是啊,一对流浪汉兄弟从外婆那继承了40亿英镑的财产。

Ann: 4 billion is too huge to imagine.

40亿多到我无法想象。

Lily: They even didn’t know their grandmother.

他们甚至没见过他们外婆。

Ann: I heard that because their mother had broken off all relations with her family before she died.

我听说是因为他们母亲在去世前就和家里断绝了关系。

Lily: They were really poor. In their daily life, they needed to get up early to pick up scrap iron and trash to make a living.

他们真的很穷呢,他们的日常生活就是早起去捡废铁和垃圾维持生活。

Ann: But now, they are very rich.

但是现在,他们很有钱了。

Lily: With this huge amount of money, they can find a girlfriend or a wife.

有了这笔钱,他们就能找到一个女友或者一个妻子了。

Ann: That’s right, but how do they believe that those woman they will meet are good or not? For the money they have, or for they themselves?

对啊,但是他们要怎么确定,那些他们即将碰到的女人是好的还是坏的,是为了钱,还是只为他们自己啊?

Lily: That’s a big problem they will meet.

这的确是他们要面临的大问题。

【篇二】关于英语口语对话文章阅读

老公: Honey, how about tonight?

亲爱的,今晚过得怎么样?

老婆: Just the same.

一般般。

老公: Oh? How did you kill it?

哦?你怎么打发它的?

老婆: I killed two hours watching TV.

我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。

老公: What were you watching?

看了什么?

老婆: I don’t know. I just turned the channel from one to one.

我不知道,我只是把频道从这一台转到那一台而已。

老公: How boring it is!

真无聊啊。

老婆: Yeah. What about you, Honey?

是啊,你呢,亲爱的?

老公: The boss asked me to have dinner with him, and he told that I was next one who had the biggest possibility to promote.

老板让我和他一起吃晚饭,说我是下一个最有可能升迁的人。

老婆: Great! There is something can make me excited.

太好了,总算有点东西让我兴奋一下了。

【篇三】关于英语口语对话文章阅读

Ann: What are you watching?

你在看什么?

Lily: Pride and Prejudice.

傲慢与偏见。

A nn: I didn’t watch this one before. Is it new?

我没看过这版呢,是新的吗?

Lily: Not, it was produced by BBC at1995.

不是,这是BBC1995年拍的。

Ann: Oh, I only read the book. I hate the mother so much. But I really like Elizabeth.

哦,我只看过书,我太讨厌那个母亲了,但是我很喜欢伊丽莎白。

Lily: I like Darcy most.

我最喜欢达西。

Ann: Why?

为什么?

Lily: He was blinded by class bias at first, but the love to Elizabeth woke him up. And he helped the Bennets and asked for nothing for return. Is he great?

他一开始被阶级偏见所蒙蔽,但是对伊丽莎白的爱让他醒了过来,而且他不求回报的帮助班尼特一家,他是不是很伟大?

Ann: Yeah. I agree. But I hate him at first.

是的,我同意,但是我一开始真的很讨厌他呢。

Lily: Me, too. 我也是。

相关文档
最新文档