电话英语对话:转接电话或留言请求回复
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
W: Hello, Happy Travel.
W: 您好,开心旅游!
Mike: Hello, is Mary there please?
迈克: 你好,请问玛丽在吗?
W: Umm, I can’t see her. Let me see if she’s in the other office. W:我没看到她,让我去其他办公室看看。
Mike: OK, I’ll hold.
迈克:好的,我在线等着。
W: Hello?
W:在吗?
Mike: Hello.
迈克:在。
W: She’s in the other office. Let me put you through.
W:她在另一个办公室,我给您接过去。
Mary: Hello.
玛丽: 你好。
Mike: Hello? Mary?
迈克:你好,是玛丽吗?
Mary: Speaking.
玛丽:是我。
Mike: This is Mike from Bell Computers.
迈克:我是贝尔电脑公司的迈克。
Mary: Oh, yes, thanks for getting back to me.
玛丽:哦,好,谢谢回电。
Mike: That’s OK. I tried to call you earlier but I couldn’t get through to you.迈克:没关系。我之前打过但是没接通。
M: Bell Computers Limited, can I help you?
M: 贝尔电脑公司,请问有什么可以帮您?
Mary: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mike please.
Mary: 你好,我找迈克。
M: Hold on please.
M: 请稍等。
M: Hello, I'm afraid Mike's unavailable right now. He's in a meeting. Can I take a message?
M: 您好,迈克现在在开会,您能留个信息吗?
Mary: Yes, can you please let him know I called and ask him to call me back as soon as he can? My name's Mary, and I'm calling from Happy Travel. My number is 123 456 789.
Mary: 好的,请告诉他我电话了,让他尽快给我回电。我叫玛丽,从开心旅游打来的,电话号码是123456789.
M: Sorry, could you repeat that please?
M: 不好意思,您能再重复一遍吗?
Mary: Yes, 123 456 789, Mary from Happy Travel. Have you got that?
Mary: 可以,123456789,玛丽,从开心旅游打来的,记下了吗?
M: Let me read that back to you: 123 456 789, Mary from Happy Travel. I'll ask him to get backto you as soon as he can.
M:我给您读一遍:123456789,玛丽,从开心旅游打来的。我会让他尽快给您回电的。
Mary: Great. Thanks.
Mary: 好的,谢谢。
M: Anything else?
M:您还有其他事情吗?
Mary: No, that's it. Thanks. Bye.
Mary: 没有了,谢谢,再见。
M: Bye.
M:再见。