外贸函电1

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Introduce patterns.
1. Self-introduction
1) We are…我们(我方、我公司)为……
We are a state-operated corporation, handling the export of animal by-products.
我方(我们、我公司)为经营畜牧产品出口的国营公司。
We are China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation, with its headquarters in Beijing.
我们(我公司、我方)为(是)中国纺织品进出口总公司,总部在北京。
2) This is to introduce…as…兹介绍……为……
This is to introduce ourselves as one of the leading exporters of garments in China.
兹介绍,本公司为中国最大的服装出口商之一。
This is to introduce the Pacific Corporation as exporters of light industrial products having business relations with more than 70 countries in the world.
兹介绍,太平洋公司出口工业产品,和世界上70多个国家有业务关系。
3)to write to introduce写信介绍
We write to introduce ourselves as large dealers in foodstuffs with good connections in the country.
现函告,我方为食品大经销商,在国内拥有大批客户。
We write to introduce ourselves as exporters of fresh water pearls having many years’ experience in this particular line of business.
现函告,我方为淡水珍珠出口商,在此行业已有多年经验。
4)to take the opportunity to introduce 利用机会介绍
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as large importers of fertilizers in our country.
乘此机会,兹介绍,我公司为国内化肥大进口商。
We take the opportunity to introduce our company as exporters dealing exclusively in leather goods.
我方借此机介绍,我公司为专门经营皮革制品的出口商。
5)to inform sb.that…告知某人
We wish to inform you that we are specialized in the export of arts and crafts.
现奉告,我方专门经营工艺品出口。
We are pleased to inform you that we handle a wide range of electric fans.
特此奉告,我方经营的电扇品种齐全。
6)to take the liberty of doing sth.冒昧地作自我介绍
We take the liberty of introducing ourselves.
现冒昧地作自我介绍。
We take the liberty to write to you with a view to doing business with you.
现冒昧去函,以谋求同贵方进行贸易。
7)to have(owe) one’s name and address from…从……处得知某人名字和地址
We have your name and address from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.我们从中国国际贸易促进会得悉贵公司名称和地址。
We are glad to have your name and address from “The Journal of Commerce”.
我们高兴地从《商业日报》获悉贵公司名称和地址。
8)to own one’s name and address to…承蒙……告知……
We owe your name and address to Italian Commercial Bank who has informed us that you are in the market for ball-bearing.
承蒙意大利商业银行告知贵公司名称

和地址,并告知贵方欲购进滚珠轴承。
We owe your name and address to Messrs.Collins & Co., through whom we have learnt you are importers of table-cloth.
承蒙柯林斯公司告知贵公司名称和地址,从该公司出我方得知贵公司是台布进口商。
9).to be transferred (forwarded) to…for attention 转交……处理
Your letter of Sept.8 has been transferred to us for attention from our Head Office in Beijing.
贵方9月8日函已由我们在北京的总部转交我方处理。
Your inquiry has been forwarded to us for attention from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.
贵方询盘已由中国驻罗马大使馆商务参赞处转交我方处理。
10). Through the courtesy of…由于……的好意
Through the courtesy of the Paris Chamber of Commerce, we have your name as a firm who is interested in doing business with us.经由巴黎商会,我们得悉贵公司有兴趣与我方进行贸易。
Through the courtesy of Mr.White, we are given to understand that you are one of the leading importers of silk in your area.
经由怀特先生我方得悉贵公司为所在地区中最大的丝绸进口商之一。
11). on the recommendation of 由……推荐(介绍)
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co. , we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.
由哈维公司介绍,我方高兴地得知贵公司的名称。

2. 初步的意向和要求(Initial Intentions and Desires)
1).to establish business relations with…和……建立贸易关系
We avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations with you.
我们借此机会致函贵方以了解可否与贵方建立贸易关系。
We have come to know the name of your corporation and are pleased to write to you in the hope of establishing business relations with you.
我们得悉贵公司名称,特此致函希望与贵方建立贸易关系。
2).to enter into business relations with…和……建立贸易关系
We are willing to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵方建立贸易关系。
Your company has been introduced to us by Smith & Co. Ltd.as prospective buyers of Chinese table-cloths. As we deal in the items, we shall be pleased to enter into direct business relations with you.
史密斯公司向我们介绍贵公司是中国台布的未来买主。由于我方经营台布,我们很愿意与你方建立直接贸易关系。
3).to fall (come, lie)within the scope of属……的范围
As the item falls within the scope of our business, we shall be pleased to enter into direct business relations with you.
由于该商品属于我们的业务范围,我们将很高兴地与贵方直接建立业务关系。
As the article lies within the scope of business of our branc

h in Nanjing, we have forwarded your letter to them for attention.
由于此商品属于我们在南京的分公司
的业务范围,我们已将你方来函转交他们处理。

Introduce some patterns about offer.
1.to quote sb. price for sth.
向某人报……价
In reply to your enquiry dated Dec.10, we quote you the price CFR Hamburg for 5 M/T Walnutmeat.
现回复贵方12月10日询盘,报5公吨核桃仁CFR汉堡价。
We take pleasure in quoting you our lowest price for black tea.
现报红茶最低价。
2.to quote for sth.at…报某货物价
We quote for this article (at) US$10 per case FOB Shanghai.
我方报此货FOB上海价,每箱10美元。
3.to send (make, give)sb.one’s (best, lowest)quotation for…向某人报……(最低价)
Thank you for your enquiry of May 21 and we are pleased to send you our best quotation for Men’s Shirts.
谢谢贵方5月21日询盘,现高兴地向贵方报男式衬衫最低价。
4.to offer sb.sth.向某人报盘
We offer you 1500 Forever Bicycles at US$32 per piece CIF Lagos for delivery in May.
我方向贵方报盘1500辆永久盘自行车,CIF拉各斯价,每辆32美元,5月份交货。
Please offer us firm 20 M/T tons of wool FOB Sydney.
请报20公吨羊毛实盘,FOB悉尼价。
5.to offer CFR (CIF, FOB)报CFR(CIF,FOB)价
We offer CFR Darwin for 60 tons albumen.
兹报盘60吨蛋白CFR达尔文价。
Please offer firm FOB Genoa for 2,000 Refrigerators Art. No. 437.
请报2000台货号437电冰箱实盘,FOB热那亚价。
6.to offer as follows报盘如下
Thank you for your enquiry dated March 18 and now, we offer as follows.
贵方3月18日询价函已收到,谢谢。现报盘如下
7.to make (give, send)sb.an offer for (on) sth.向某人报盘
Please make us an offer CIF Kobe for 10 tons of Frozen Fish.
请报10吨冻鱼CIF神户价。
We take pleasure in sending you an offer for 50 sets of Milling Machines Type 70 as follows.
我方高兴地向贵方发出50台70型铣床的报盘如下。
8.subject to one’s confirmation(goods being unsold, reply reaching here within…days)
以某人确认(货物未售出,在……日内复到)为有效
We offer firm 50 M/T Bitter Apricot Kernels at US$***FOB***prompt shipment, subject to our final (cable) confirmation.
兹报即期装船苦杏仁50公吨实盘,每公吨FOB价***美元,以我方最后(电报)确认为有效。
We make you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within 3 days (by 5 p.m. March 21 our time).
我方作出如下报盘,以贵方3日内复到为有效(我方时间3月21日下午5时前)
This offer is subject to goods being unsold.
本报价以货物未售出为有效。
9.to be firm for…有效期为……
This offer is firm (valid, good, open, effective) for 5 days.
10.to advise sb.to accept an offer
劝某人接受报盘
As the prices quoted are exceptionally l

ow and likely to rise, we would advise you to accept the offer without delay.
由于所报价格特低,并可能上涨,我方劝贵方立即接受此报盘。
11.to
suggest that one accept…
建议某人接受……
As the market is firm with an upward tendency, we would suggest in your interest that you accept our offered price.
由于市场坚挺,行情看涨,为了贵方利益我方建议贵方接受报价。
12.to look forward to receiving one’s order
期望收到某人订单
We trust you will find our offer satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.
我方相信贵方会对我方报盘感到满意,期望收到贵方订单。
13.to invite/call/ draw one’s attention to other products
请某人注意其它产品
We invite your attention to our other products, details of which you will find in the catalogue
敬请垂询我方其它产品,详情见目录。
Patterns on counter-offer
1.to make a counter-offer还盘
If you cannot accept it, please make best possible counter-offer.
如不能接受,请尽力给一个最好的还盘。
Your offer is unworkable, as some parcels of Japanese makes have been sold here at a much lower price.
你方报盘无法接受,因为这里有几批日本货以低得多的价格出售。但是,鉴于我们之间的长期贸易关系,特向你方作此还盘。
However, in view of our long-standing business relationship we make you such a counter-offer.
2.to counter-offer还盘
Your price is on the high side and we have to counter-offer as follows, subject to your reply received by us on or before 8 April.
你方价格偏高,我们不得不作如下还盘,以我方在4月8日或以前收到你方答复为有效。
3.out of line with the market, 与市场不一致;in the line with the market与市场一致
The price you counter-offered is out of line with the market, so it is beyond what is acceptable to us.
你方还价与市场不一致,故我方无法接受。

4.to entertain business at…price
考虑按……价格成交
We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is out of line with the prevailing market, being 20% lower than the average.
我们不能考虑按你方价格成交,因为你方价格与现时市场不一致,要比一般价格低20%。


Introducing some sentence patterns about inquiry.(unit4)

1. Interest and Desire
1)to take (have) interest in对……感兴趣
We take interest in your canned goods and wish to have the catalogues.
我们对你方罐头食品有兴趣,希望能收到目录。
2)to be interested in sth.
对……有兴趣
We are interested in bicycles in various sizes and please send us a copy of your illustrated catalogue with details of the prices and terms of payments.
我们对不同尺寸的自行车感兴趣,请寄一份带插图的目录并详告价格和付款方式。
3)to be in the market for st

h. 要购买……
The Indians are in the market for copper.
印度人正想购买铜。
4)to be desirous of sth. 想要……
We are desirous of establishing (to establish)business relations with you.
我们想和你
方建立业务联系。
2. Enquiry
1)to enquire for 询购
We are in receipt of your letter of June 12, enquiring for our black tea.
你方6月12日询购我红茶信函已收悉。
2)to make (send) enquiry for 询购
Upon receipt of your catalogue, we’ll make enquiry for the items which are of interest to us.
一俟收到你方目录,我方即询购感兴趣的商品。
3)to have an enquiry for
有……的询盘
We have an enquiry for 50 tons of chemical fertilizer.
我们有要求供应50吨化肥的询盘。
4)to send quotation for对……报价
As we are in the market for colour TV sets, we should be pleased if you would send us your best quotations for Panda Brand color TV sets of 19 and 21 inches.
我方欲购彩色电视,请报19和21英寸熊猫牌彩色电视。
5)to state terms of说明……的条款
When quoting, please state terms of payment time of delivery.
报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
7)to send sb.particulars/details of
告知某人……的详细情况
We have seen your advertisement in China’s Foreign Trade and shall be glad if you will send us particulars of bed sheets and pillowcases.
我们在《中国对外贸易》杂志上看到你们的广告,敬请告知有关床单和枕套的详细情况。
8)to allow sb.a special allowance (discount)
给予某人特别折扣
Will you please allow us a special allowance on annual total purchase above $500,000?
如果我们每年购买总金额超过50万美金,请给予特别折扣。
When quoting, please state terms of payment and discount you would allow on purchase of quantities of not less than 500 dozen.
报价时,请说明付款条件和对购买不少于500打的数量所给予的折扣。
3. Reply
1)in reply (to one’s enquiry)
答复某人询盘
This is in reply to your enquiry of Oct. 8th, 2000.
现答复你方2000年10月8日询盘。
With regard to your enquiry for typewriters, we wish to give the following in reply.
关于你方关于打字机的询盘,我们愿做如下的答复。
2)to welcome one’s enquiry
欢迎某人的询盘
We welcome your enquiry of May 26th, 2001 and thank you for your interest in our products. We specialize in this line of business.
欢迎你们2001年5月26日询盘,并感谢你们对我产品的兴趣,我们专营此业务。
3)to thank sb.for one’s enquiry for…
谢谢某人对某商品的询价。
We thank you for your enquiry for Feb.2 and are pleased to tell you we are in good connections with the best manufacturers in the country.
感谢贵方2月2日询盘,并告知我方与国内最好的厂家有密切的联系。
4)to enclose a catalogue and a price list
附寄

目录和价格表
We enclose our latest catalogue and a price list giving details you ask for.
现附寄最新目录和价格表,上面有贵方要求了解的详细情况。



相关文档
最新文档