外轮理货英语六百句
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
船代论坛
船代论坛
001、请问,你是这船上的船员吗?
Excuse me;are you a seaman on this ship?
002、你以前到过我们港口吗?
Have you been to our port before?
003、——你们港每年的吞吐量是多少?
——每年一亿多吨。
——How many tons of cargo can your port handle a year?(Or:What's the cargo throughput of your port a year?)
——Over one hundred million tons a year.
004、——谁在敲门?
——是我,理货长。
——Who is knocking at the door?
——It's me,Chief Checker.
005、我是外理公司的理货长,我姓李。
I'm the Chief Checker from the Ocean Shipping Tally Company.My name is Li. 006、——抽支烟?
——我不抽烟,谢谢!
——Have a cigarette?
——No,thanks.I don't smoke.
007、——你喝饮料吗?
——好的,请来点。
——要茶还是咖啡?
——请来杯茶。
——你的茶搀点柠檬还是奶加糖?
——什么都不搀。
——Would you like any drinks?
——Yes,please.
——Which do you prefer,tea or coffee?
——A cup of tea,please.
——How do you like your tea,with lemon or with milk and sugar?
——Just plain,please.
008、我们公司正规上班的时间是从上午7:30到下午5:30。
Our company's normal office hours are from7:30a.m.to5:30p.m.
009、今天下午1:30开工,再见!
We'll start to work at half past one this afternoon.Have a good day.
010、今晚我下班以后就来找你。
I'll come to see you as soon as I'm off duty tonight.
011、我是这个舱的理货员,你是舵工吗?
I'm a tallyman of this hatch.Are you a Quartermaster?
012、我忘了带纸,你能给我几张空白计数单吗?
I forgot to bring some paper with me.Would you mind giving me a few blank tally sheets?
013、——今天是几号?
——十月五号,农历八月十五,也就是我国的传统节日中秋节。
——What's the date today
——October5th,the15th day of eighth lunar month,namely the traditional Mid-Autumn Festival of our country.
014、你们中国人在过去的几年建设中确实取得了非常显著的成就。
You Chinese people have really acquired pretty\remarkable\outstanding\ achievements in your construction for the past few years.
015、——暂时谈到这儿吧,再见!
——再见。
——That's all for the time being.See you tomorrow.
——See you tomorrow.
016、邮寄员来取信件了,请打开邮件室。
Here comes the postman for the mails,please open the mail room.
017、值班副过来干什么?
What does the Duty Officer come here to do?
018、刚才谁来找我了?
Who came to see me just now?
019、甲板上走路小心点。
Be\careful\alert\watchful\when walking aboard.
020、我没有要打字的理货单证,谢谢你。
I have no tally papers to be typed.Thank you.
021、卸货速度这么高,我非常惊奇!
The discharging rate is so high that I'm greatly surprised!
022、你们的装货班轮什么时候开航?
When does your cargo liner sail?
023、大副,我得走了,祝你一路平安!
Chief Officer,I must leave now.Whish you a bon voyage!
024、很抱歉我事先未告诉你。
I'm\exceedingly\purely\sorry for not having told you in advance.
025、我们将尽力去做。
We'll do it by all means.(Or:We’ll do our utmost.)
026、大副,请不要激动,平静点,生气不能解决问题。
Chief Officer,please don't excite yourself.Keep calm.Anger can't solve any problems.
027、抱歉,我发脾气了。
I'm sorry to have lost my temper.
028、给你一些下年的年历,我祝你新年快乐!
Here are some calendars for the coming year for you.I wish you a happy New Year! 029、大副,我代表我的经理,并以我个人的名义祝你航程愉快!
Chief,on behalf of my manager and in my own name,I wish you a pleasant voyage! 030、码头上有许多仓库,里面装着各种各样进出口的货物。
On the docks there are many warehouses with various import and export cargoes in them.
031、卡车、拖车、牵引车和铲车在码头上来来往往。