木偶奇遇记电影中英文对白

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

木偶奇遇记中英文对白

-1页-

木偶奇遇记

当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你是谁并没有区别

Makes no difference who you are

你所期望的任何事物都会来到你的身边 Anything your heart desires will come to you

如果你的心中充满梦想

If your heart is in your dreams

没有什么请求是太过分的 No request is too extreme

当你像个爱做梦的人那样 When you wish upon a star

对着星星许愿 As dreamers do

命运是仁慈的 Fate is kind

她带给 She brings

那些充满爱意的人们 To those who love

满足渴望秘密的 The sweet fulfilment

甜蜜感觉

Of their secret longing

噢,噢,噢,噢 Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

就同突如而来的霹雳一般 Like a boat out of the blue

命运衡量着罪恶并且始终注视着你 Fate steps in and sees you through 当你对着星星许愿

When you wish upon a star

你的梦想会变为现实 Your dreams come true

很动听,哦? Pretty, huh?

我敢打赌有很多人不相信这些

I'll bet a lot of you folks don't believe that --

一个许愿的实现你信么?

about a wish coming true -- do you?

是啊,以前我也不信 Well, I didn't, either.

当然了,我只是一只... Of course, I'm just a cricket

从一个炉膛唱到另一个炉膛的蟋蟀... singing my way from hearth to hearth,

不过... 让我来告诉你们是什么改变了我的看法

but let me tell you what made me change my mind.

很久以前的一个夜里... One night a long time a-- 抱歉

pardon me.

等一下我把这个东西固定到这儿... Wait till I fix this thing here.

那儿... There.

很久以前的一个夜里... One night a long time ago,

我旅行到了一个离奇有趣的小村庄 my travels took me to a quaint little village.

那是一个美丽的夜晚 It was a beautiful night.

星星像钻石一样璀璨...

The stars were shining like diamonds

高高悬挂在沉睡的小镇上空

high above the roofs of that sleepy old town.

像画儿一样美丽 Pretty as a picture.

我漫步在弯弯曲曲的小街上

As I wandered along the crooked streets,

一个人影儿也看不到

there wasn't a soul to be seen.

惟一生命的迹象是一扇亮着灯光的窗

The only sign of life was a Iighted window

在一个名叫葛派特的木雕家的小店里

in the shop of a woodcarver named Geppetto. 所以,我想

So, I hopped over...

...往店里窥视

...and looked in.

眼睁睁看着那样一块令人愉快的炭火熄灭实在是太可惜了

It was a shame to see a nice, cheerful fire going to waste. 所以我该怎么做呢?

So what do I do?

我进了店去

I go in.

环顾四周

I looked around.

当然了,在那样一个奇怪的地方

Of course, being in a strange place like that, 我不知道会碰到些什么

I didn't know what to expect.

一只蟋蟀不可能太细心的你知道的

A cricket can't be too careful, you know.

很快我发现四下无人原来我独处一室啦Soon as I saw there was no one about,

我尽量保持镇静

I made myself at home.

当我站在那里暖和我的…我自己的时候

As I stood there warming my... myself,

我四下打量

I took a look around. 先生们,你们可能从未见过这样的一个地方...

Well, sir, you never saw such a place --

那可能是你们看到的最奇异的钟表

the most fantastic clocks you ever Iaid your eyes on,

相关文档
最新文档