破产姐妹--双语剧本-第一季-第1集

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

破产姐妹第一季第一集Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.

Got it.

Hey, when you get a second,

等你丫有空...

stop looking at my boobs.

Excuse me.

Waitress

Dude

小二

Hi, what can I get ya

您好请问要点什么

We need some...

我们要...

Is that annoying

看了会不爽吗

Is that obnoxious and rude

觉得对方又欠扁又无礼吗

Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you

你工作时有人这么弄你

while you were working

你会觉得烦吗(

Oh, you don't have a job. Sorry.

哎呀忘记你没工作了抱歉

Damn, dude, she burned you.

靠伙计她完胜呀

No, hipster.

别搞错了小痞子

Do not think we're on the same team.

别以为我跟你是一国的

We have nothing in common.

咱俩到死都不是同路人

I wear knit hats when it's cold out.

<

姐戴帽子挡酷寒

You wear knit hats cause of

Coldplay.

二货戴帽学酷玩[乐队]

You have tattoos to piss off your

dad.

你的纹身是想气死你爹

My dad doesn't know he's my dad.

我爹压根不知他是我爹

And finally,

最后

you think...

你觉得

this is the sound that gets you

service.

一声穿云指我千军万马来服务

I think...

要我说

This is the sound that dries up my

vagina.

一声穿云指我如瀑下阴也干枯

The other waitress disappeared, the

Russian one.

那位俄国服务生呢怎么不见了

We need horseradish.

我们想要山葵酱

Please.

!

拜托您了

That, ladies, is how you treat a

waitress.

妹妹真乖这样才有礼貌嘛

Paulina!

宝莲娜

Oh, so... so good, oh...

爽爽死了

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.

抱歉不知道你在休息

I just need some horseradish.

我要山葵酱

- Here. - Oh, cool.

-给 -收到

Excuse me, where's my waitress

请问服务生去哪了

She's coming.

I made your favorite, red velvet.我做了你最爱的红丝绒蛋糕

My little cupcake brought me a cupcake.

我的蛋蛋妹给我带来了小蛋糕

Let me pay you for that.

我还是把钱给你吧

{

Oh, no, no. It's on the house.

不用我请客

It's your birthday.

你生日嘛

How old are you gonna be

过完生日要几岁了啊75.

七十五岁

Oh, Earl, if you were just three

years younger.

厄尔你要小个三岁咱俩就成了

Max, Max, big news.

~

麦克斯麦克斯大新闻

The new boss fired that Russian

waitress, Paulina.

新老板炒了俄国妞宝莲娜

Turns out chesty Kournikova was

Vladimir Puttin' it out.

大胸金丝猫被发现其实是个死间谍

Hello today. I have paycheck for

you.

早安我带了你的工资来

I need to talk to you. You fired

Paulina, Han

我有话问你你炒了宝莲娜吗阿憨

I am no longer Han Lee.

我已经不叫李憨了

-

I have new American name

我取了新的英文名字

to go with changing neighborhood.

好适应新时代"得"社会

To go with the changing

neighborhood.

是新时代"的"社会

You need to remember this for your

immigration exam.

移民考试的时候别又说错了

Correct. To go with the changing

neighborhood.

行好适应新时代"的"社会

Bryce

/

小笼

Your name is Bryce Lee

你改名叫李小笼啊

Wait, wait, um, um, um...

等等等一下

Don't hire a new waitress, okay

别再招新人来了好吗

I've been doing all the work anyway,

反正活儿总是我全包

and I really could use the extra

money.

相关文档
最新文档