看听学第二册57-119课

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Lesson 57:A lovely treat
Last week mother, father and the children had lunch at a restaurant.
Mother, father and Sue had some soup. Sandy didn’t want any. Then father and Sandy had some steak. Mother and Sue had chicken.
But the last course was the best.
They all had strawberries, sugar, and cream. “Yum! Yum!”Sandy said.
“Did you all have a nice meal?”father asked.
“Yes, thank you, dad,”Sue answered.
“It was a lovely treat,”Sandy said.
Lesson 59:Grandma and Grandpa
Grandmother and grandfather arrived this morning.
They are going to stay with us for six days. We waited for them at the station.
They travelled by tain. The train arrived at five o’clock. Grandma and grandpa had some lovely presents for us.
A flute for me, and a water-pistol for Sandy.
We liked our presents very much, but mother didn’t like them at all!
Lesson 61 Mrs Boffin's birthday
第61 课伯菲太太的生日
"I want a big bunch of flowers please",Professor Boffin said. "我要买一大束花,"伯菲教授说.
Professor Boffin carried the bunch of flowers home.
伯菲教授拿着那束花回家
"What lovely flowers!"Mrs Boffin said. "
多么漂亮的花啊!"伯菲太太说.
"Many happy returns,dear," Professor Boffin said. "
祝你长寿,亲爱的,"伯菲教授说.
"It's the 27th of February today.
"今天是二月二十七日. I remembered your birthday this year."
今年我记住你的生日了."
Mrs Boffin smiled.
伯菲太太笑了.
"My birthday was the day before yesterday,"she answered. "我的生日是前天,"她回答道.
"But thank you all the same.Better late than never!" "但还是得谢谢你, 迟送花总比不送花好." Lesson 63 Sue's diary: The donkey 第63 课苏的日记:毛驴
Grandfather and I walked into town a few days ago.
几天前,我和爷爷进城去.
On the way we noticed a lot of people.
在路上,我们见到许多人. " What's going on? grandpa asked."Let's have a look," I said. 爷爷问:"出了什么事?"我说:"咱们去看看."
"Look"I cried."There's a donkey walking across the road!" 我叫道:"看,""有只毛驴在穿马路."
We both watched the donkey.It was very funny.
我们俩看着毛驴,很有趣.
It stopped in the middle of the road and it stopped all the traffic,too!
毛驴在路中央停下了,并且挡住了来往的车辆.
Lesson 65 Sue's diary: Farmer Gimbel arrives
第65 课苏的日记:农夫吉伯尔来了
Grandfather and I watched the donkey.
我和爷爷看着那头毛驴,
It was still in the middle of the road.
它还在路中央.
Then a policeman arrived."Whose donkey is it?"he asked.
然后,一名警察来了."这是谁的毛驴?"他问
"It's farmer Gimbel's" I said."Look,he's coming."
"这是农夫吉伯尔的,"我说,"看,他来了."
Then farmer Gimbel arrived.
农夫吉伯尔来了.
"You must move your donkey,"the policeman said.
"你必须把你的毛驴牵走,"警察说.
Farmer Gimbel pulled and the policeman pushed,but the donkey didn't move.
农夫吉伯尔拉,警察推,可毛驴一点也不动.
We laughed but the car drivers were very cross!
我们笑了,可小车司机们非常生气.
Lesson 67 . Sue's diary: Give him a carrot! Grandfather and I watched farmer Gimbel and the policeman. "We can't move this donkey the policeman shouted.
"What can we do?"farmer Gimbel asked. "
Give him a carrot!"grandfather cried.
"That's a good idea"farmer Gimbel said.
"Here!"farmer Gimbel called.
The donkey noticed the carrot and jumped up.
He followed farmer Gimbel across the road and that was the end of the traffic-jam! Lesson 69 .
Sue's diary:We said goodbye. Grandma and grandpa stayed with us for six days.
They went home today and we went
Lesson 69 Sue's diary:We said goodbye
第69 课苏的日记:我们道别
Grandma and grandpa stayed with us for six days.
爷爷,奶奶和我们在一起住了六天.
They went home today and we went to the station with them. 今天,他们回家了.我们和他们一起去车站.
On the way we noticed farmer Gimbel's donkey in a field.
路上,我们看到农夫吉伯尔的毛驴在田里.
"He's very quiet today,"grandpa said.
爷爷说:"今天它很平静.
" We arrived at the station at half past eleven and said goodbye. 我们十一点半到达车站,大家互相道别.
"We had a lot of good fun,"I said.
"我们过得很愉快,"我说.
"Come again soon!"Sandy said.
"请早点再来,"桑迪说.
Lesson 71 Sue's diary: Lucky or unlucky? 第71 课苏的日记:幸运还是倒霉?
Yesterday it was Friday,13th March.
昨天是三月十三日,星期五.
It was Sandy's unlucky day.
那是桑迪倒霉的一天.
In the morning he cut his finger with the bread-knife.
早上,他用切面包的刀割破了手指.
Mother put some iodine on Sandy's finger and it hurt a lot! 妈妈给他上了碘酒,很痛.
Then she put some sticking-plaster round his finger.
然后用橡皮膏包好他的手指.
In the evening we both had lots of homework,
晚上,我们俩都有好多作业,
but Sandy didn't mind at all.
但桑迪倒一点也不在乎.
"I can't do my homework,"he said,and he didn't write a word. "我没法做功课,"他说,他一个字也没写.
Lesson 73 Sue's diary:Who is it?
第73 课苏的日记:是谁啊?
During the night Sandy heard a strange noise and woke up. 夜里,桑迪听见一种奇怪的声响,醒了.
He sat up in bed and listened.
他坐了起来,听着.
Then he came into my room and told me about it.
然后他走到我的房间里来告诉我这件事.
We both went downstairs.The light was on in the kitchen.
我们俩一起下楼去.厨房里的灯亮着,
We were both afraid."Who is it?"Sandy asked.
我们俩都很害怕."是谁?"桑迪问.
"It's only me," a voice said.Then we saw father. "是我啊!"一个声音说.然后我们见到是爸爸.
"I was hungry,"father said.
"我饿了,"爸爸说,
"so I made some sandwiches,Do you want one?"
"所以我做了几块三明治,你想来一块吗?" Lesson 75 Sue's diary:What do you want for breakfast?
第75 课苏的日记:你们早饭想吃什么?
This morning mother got up early and went into the kitchen. 今天早晨,妈妈起得早,就去厨房了.
The kitchen was very untidy and the light was still on!
厨房里乱糟糟的,灯也亮着!
"I can't understand it!"mother said.
"我不明白!"妈妈说.
Then father,Sandy and I went downstairs as well.
我,爸爸和桑迪也下楼来了.
"What do you want for breakfast?"mother asked.
"你们早饭想吃什么?"妈妈问.
"We don't want any breakfast,"father answered.
"我们不想吃早饭,"爸爸回答说.
"We ate some sandwiches and drank some milk at three o'clock in the morning."
今天早上三点钟,我们吃了三明治,喝了牛奶."
"I can see that,"mother said."The refrigerator's empty!"
"我看得出来,"妈妈说,"冰箱都空了."
Lesson 77 Sue's diary:Pass it along!
第77 课苏的日记: 往下传!
Liz wrote a message during the lesson and passed it to Lillie.
上课时,莉兹写了张字条,传给了莉莉.
Lillie read it and passed it to me.
莉莉看了看,又传给我.
I didn't read it because Mr May saw me and took the piece of paper. 我没看,因为梅先生看见我了,并且拿走了字条.
He threw it into the wastepaper-basket.
他把字条扔进了废纸篓.
During play time Liz took the message out of the basket and showed it to me.
在做游戏时,莉莉把从废纸篓里拿出的那张字条给我看.
It said:"Pass it along!"
字条上写着: "往下传!"
"That's a silly message!" I said.
"一张没意思的字条,"我说.
第79 课苏的日记:新风筝Lesson 79 Sue's diary:A new kite
第83 课比利的幸运号码
The other day Sandy and I bought a new kite and a big ball of string.
一天,我和桑迪买了一只新风筝和一大团线.
It was very windy so we flew our kite in the park.
那天风很大,我们就在公园里放风筝.
The wind blew hard and our kite flew very high and very well. 风很大,我们的风筝飞得很高,很稳.
Then the string broke.We both tried to get the string.
后来,线断了,我们俩都想去抓住那根线.
We ran very fast,but the wind carried the kite far away.
我们跑得很快,可是风也把它刮得很远.
We watched it for a long time until it flew out of sight.
我们久久地看着它直到它无影无踪.
Lesson 83 Billy's lucky number Narrator:At a school party all the children bought raffle tickets. 旁白:在一次学校举办的晚会上,所有的孩子都买了彩票.
The first prize was a bicycle.
一等奖是一辆自行车.
Miss Grant:I want a boy to draw a number. 格兰特小姐:我想让一个男同学来抽号码.
Children's voices:Go on Billy!
孩子们的声音: 比利,去呀!
Miss Grant:Shut your eyes and draw a piece of paper out of this hat. 闭上眼睛,从这顶帽子里抽一张纸.
Miss Grant:What number is it?
格兰特小姐:是几号?
Billy:It's number thirteen.
比利:十三号. Miss Grant:Who's got number thirteen?
格兰特小姐:谁拿到十三号了. Children's voices:I haven't got it!I haven't got it!
孩子们的声音: 我没拿到!我没拿到! Miss Grant:That's funny!You must draw another one.
格兰特小姐:这可奇怪了!你得再抽一次.
Billy:Just a minute!I've got number thirteen.
比利:等等,我拿到十三号了.
Thirteen's my lucky number.
十三号是我的幸运号码.
Lesson 85 A very short visit
第85 课一次短暂的拜访
Sandy:Tom didn't come to school today.He's ill.
桑迪:今天汤姆没来上学,他病了.
Sue:Let's visit him.Sandy and Sue:Hello,T om.
苏:我们去看看他.桑迪和苏:你好,汤姆. Tom:Hello,Sue.Hullo,Sandy.Don't come into my room!I'm ill. 你好,苏.你好,桑迪别进我的房间,我病了.
Sue:We don't mind,T om.
苏:汤姆,我们不在乎.
Sandy:We've already had measles.
桑迪:我们已经出过疹子了.
Tom:But I haven't got measles.I've got mumps!
汤姆:我不是出疹子,我得的是腮腺炎.
Sue:Oh!We haven't has mumps yet.
苏:噢,我没有得过腮腺炎.
Sandy:We don't want to catch mumps!
桑迪:我们不想传染上腮腺炎.
Sandy and Sue:Goodbye,Tom.
桑迪和苏:再见,汤姆.
Sandy:Get well soon!
桑迪:早日恢复健康!
Lesson 87 I didn't play truant! 第87 课我没有逃学Mother:Goodness me!You're late,Sandy!Where have you been? 母亲:我的天哪!你回来晚了,桑迪.你去哪儿了?
Sandy:I've been to the cinema,mum.
桑迪:我上电影院去了,妈妈.
Mother:The cinema! 母亲:电影院!
Sandy:I saw a lovely film this afternoon.
桑迪:今天下午我看了一部很精彩的电影.
Mother:A lovely film! 母亲:精彩的电影!
Mother:Sandy!Did you go to school today?
母亲:桑迪,你今天去上学了吗?
Sandy:Of course,mum. 桑迪:当然喽,妈妈.
Sandy:My class went to the cinema today.I went as well. 桑迪:我们班今天去看电影了,我也去了.
Mother:I'm glad to hear it!
母亲:听你这么说真高兴!
Sandy:What did you think,mum.I didn't play truant!
桑迪:妈妈,你是怎么想的我没逃学!
Lesson 89 Try it on
第89 课戴上试试
Narrator:Professor Boffin has been to lots of countries. 旁白:伯菲教授去过好多国家.
He's showing Sandy some unusual hats. 他在给桑迪看一些不同寻常的帽子.
Sandy:Have you ever been to Russia, Professor Boffin? 桑迪:你去过俄国吗,伯菲教授?
Professor:Yes,Sandy.I was in Russia in 1969.
伯菲教授:是的,桑迪.1969 年我在俄国.
Professor:I bought this fur hat there.Try it on.
我在那里买了这顶皮帽子.戴上试试.
Professor:Now you look like a Russian.
伯菲教授:你现在看上去像个俄国人.
Professor:I bought this hat in Mexico.
伯菲教授:我在墨西哥买了这顶帽子.
I haven't been to Mexico since 1966.Try it on,Sandy. 1966 年以来,我就一直没再去过墨西哥.桑迪,戴上试试. Professor:It suits you,Sandy.
伯菲教授:你戴着正合适,桑迪.
Sandy:I can't see a thing!
桑迪:我什么也看不见了. Lesson 91 How long've you been here?
第91 课你在这儿多久了?
Narrator:It's midnight Two policemen are outside the library.
旁白:现在是半夜.两个警察在图书馆外面. Policeman:Look at that! Policeman:What?
警察甲:看那个! 警察乙:什么?
Policeman:A light's on in the library.
警察甲:图书馆里有盏灯还在亮着.
Policeman:That's funny The library's shut.
警察乙:这就怪了.图书馆关门了.
Policeman:Let's climb in and see.
警察甲:我们爬进去看看.
Policeman:Look!There's a man in the reading-room.
警察乙:你看,阅览室里有个人.
Policeman:What are you doing here?
警察甲:你在这儿干什么?
Professor:I'm reading.
伯菲教授:我在看书.
Policeman:But it's midnight!
警察乙:可已经是半夜了.
Policeman:How long've you been here? 警察甲:你在这儿有多久了?
Professor:I've been here since this morning. 伯菲教授:从早晨起就一直在这儿.
Policeman:He's been here for fifteen hours! 警察乙:他在这里呆了十五个小时!
Lesson 93 There's been a mistake 第93 课搞错了!
A voice:May I speak to the Chief Inspector please?
声音:我能同巡长说话吗?
Inspector:Speaking.What! 巡长:我就是.什么! A policeman:What's happened,sir? 警察:先生,发生什么事了Inspector:There's been a robbery at the library! 巡长:图书馆发生了盗窃案.
Inspector:Let's go there at once.Get in the car.
巡长:我们立即去那儿,上车.
Policeman:Look,sir!There's a light on in the library.
警察:先生,你瞧,图书馆里亮着灯.
Inspector:Where's the thief?
巡长:小偷在哪儿? Policeman:There,sir.
警察:在那里,先生. Inspector:There's been a mistake.
巡长:搞错了, This man isn't a thief This is Professor Boffin,the famous scientist!
这人不是小偷,他是著名的科学家,伯菲教授.
Lesson 95 Whoops! 第95 课哎哟!
Mother:Look at your muddy shoes,Sandy!Don't come into the kitchen!
桑迪,瞧你这双鞋上全是泥.别进厨房! Mother:Don't tread on my nice clean floor.I've just polished it. 别踩在干净,漂亮的地板上.我刚打过蜡.
Sandy:I can take my shoes off,mum.
桑迪:我可以把鞋脱了,妈妈.
Mother:All right then. 母亲:那好吧.
Sandy:Whoops!It is slippery. 桑迪:哎哟!真滑.
Sue:What's up,Sandy? 苏:怎么了,桑迪?
Sandy:Be careful,Sue.Mum polished this floor a few moments ago. 桑迪:小心,苏.妈妈几分钟前刚打过蜡. Sandy:It's very dangerous. Sue:Ouch!
桑迪:很危险. 苏:哎哟!
Lesson 97 That's a nice fire 第97 课这火真旺
Sue:We want to help you,mum. 苏:妈妈,我们想帮你的忙Sandy:What can we do? 桑迪:我们能做什么呢? Mother:You can light a fire in the living-room. 母亲:把客厅里的炉子点着. Sue:We need some paper 苏:我们需要纸. Sandy:There's some on the table. 桑迪:桌上有一些纸. Sandy:It's dad's newspaper.Has he read it yet,Sue? 桑迪:那是爸爸的报纸.他看过了吗,苏? Sue:Yes,he read it this morning. 苏:看过了,他今天早上看的. Sue:We need some matches,too. 苏:我们还要些火柴. Sandy:Here you are,Sue. 桑迪:给你火柴,苏. Father:That's a nice fire. 父亲:这火真旺. Father:Where's my newspaper,Sue? 父亲:我的报纸呢,苏? Sue:There,dad. 苏:在那儿呢,爸爸. Father:Oh dear! I haven't read it yet! 父亲:嗨,天哪! 我还没看呢! Lesson 99 A trick 第99 课恶作剧Billy:Let's play a trick on the girls,Sandy. 我们跟那些女孩子开个玩笑,桑迪. Look!We can put this brick in this sheet of paper and make a parcel. 看,我们把这块砖放在一张纸里,包成个包裹Billy:Now let's put the parcel on the ground. 比利:来,把包裹放在地上. Sandy:Quick,Billy!The girls are coming. 桑迪:快,比利.女孩子快来了. Sue:Look,Liz!There's a parcel on the ground. 苏:莉兹,你瞧,地上有个包裹. Liz:Let's take it to Mr May. 莉兹:我们把它拿去给梅先生. Sue:Mr May!We've just found this parcel.We found it a moment ago. 梅先生,我们刚发现这只包裹,不一会儿前看见的. Mr May:Open it,Sue. 梅先生:把它打开,苏. Sue:Oh
look!It's only a brick! 苏:哎,你们看,只是一块砖头. Lesson 101 Don't waste time! 第101 课别浪费时间Mother:You're both very lazy this evening.You mustn't waste time! 今晚你们俩都很懒洋洋的.你们可不能浪费时间! Mother:Why don't you draw some pictures? 母亲:为什么不画画呢? Sue:We've already drawn some pictures. 苏:我们已经画过了. Mother:Why don't you read your story-books 母亲:为什么不看故事书呢? Sandy:We've already read our story-books. 桑迪:我们已经看过了. Mother:Why don't you play a game of Snakes and Ladders. 母亲:为什么不玩"蛇梯"游戏呢?
Sue:We've already played a game of Snakes and Ladders. 苏:我们已经玩过了. Mother:Why don't you make a puppet? 母亲:为什么不做个木偶呢? Sandy:We've already done so. 桑迪:我们已经做过了. Mother:And what about your homework? 母亲:那么,你们的作业呢Sue:Oh!We haven't done that yet! 苏:哎呀,我们还没有做作业呢! Lesson 103 A new pair of shoes 第103 课一双新鞋Yesterday mother bought Sandy a new pair of shoes. 昨天妈妈给桑迪买了双新鞋. This morning Sandy wore his new shoes to school. 今天早晨,桑迪穿着新鞋去上学. He kicked an old tin can all the way to school. 上学的路上,他一路踢旧铁罐. During playtime Sandy played football with Billy. 在活动时间,他和比利一起踢足球. After school Sandy went home. 放学后,桑迪回家去. Mother was cross with him."Look at your lovely new shoes!" she said. 妈
妈对他非常生气."看看你那双漂亮的新鞋!"她说. "You've worn them since this morning. "你今天早晨起穿这双鞋的. You've only worn them for a few hours,and they're already old! 你才穿了几个小时,现在鞋已经旧了" Lesson 105 Where shall we go? 第105 课我们去哪儿? Narrator:It's Sunday. 旁白:星期天, Mother,father and the children are going to spend the day at the seaside. 妈妈,爸爸和孩子们打算去海滨度过这一天. Sue:Where are we going to go,dad? 苏:爸爸,我们上哪儿去呢Father:Let's look at the map.Let me see. 父亲:我们看一下地图.让我想想. Father:We shall go to this small village.It's beside the sea. 父亲:我们到这个小村庄去,它在海边. Father:We shall have a swim in the sea. 父亲:我们先在海里游泳, Then we shall have a picnic. 然后我们再野餐. Children:That'll be lovely! 孩子们:那太好了. Father:Come on!Let's all get in the car. 父亲:快点上车吧. Sandy:What's up,dad? Father:The car won't start. 桑迪:爸爸,怎么了? 父亲:汽车发动不起来. Mother:So we shall all stay at home. 母亲:这样,我们都得呆在家里. Lesson 107 The robot comes to tea 第107 课机器人来喝茶Sue:Why are you setting the table here,mum? 苏:妈妈,你为什么在这儿摆桌子? Because Professor and Mrs Boffin will come to tea this afternoon. 母亲:因为今天下午伯菲教授和太太来喝茶. Sue:What time will they come? 苏:他们什么时候来? Mother:In a short time Sue.They'll be here at four o'clock. 母亲:马上就要来了,苏.他
们四点钟到这儿. Father:Look!That's Mrs Boffin. 父亲:看,那是伯菲太太. She's coming now.Open the front door,Betty. 她来了.贝蒂,去开前门Mother:Good afternoon,Mrs Boffin. 母亲:午安,伯菲太太. Mrs Boffin:Good afternoon,Mrs Clark. 伯菲太太:午安,克拉克太太. Mother:Come in please.Where's Professor Boffin? 母亲:请进.伯菲教授在哪Mrs Boffin:He'll be here in a few minutes 伯菲太太:他几分钟后到. He's bringing our robot to tea. Our robot wants some tea,too! 他带着我们的机器人来喝茶.机器人也想喝点茶. Lesson 109 Fishing in the rain 第109 课雨中垂钓Narrator:Last Saturday Father and Sandy went fishing. 旁白:上星期六,爸爸和桑迪去钓鱼. Mother:Take you coats.It'll rain this morning. 母亲:带上外衣.今天上午要下雨的. Father:We don't want our coats. 父亲:我们不需要外衣. Mother:Don't take your coats then.You'll be sorry. 母亲:那就别带了.你们会后悔的. Father:Your mother was right,Sandy.It's going to rain. 父亲:你妈妈说对了,桑迪.要下雨了Sandy:What'll we do,dad? Father:Let's go home. 桑迪:我们怎么办,爸爸? 父亲:咱们回家吧. Mother:Look at you!You're both wet through! 母亲:瞧,你们俩都湿透了Mother:Did you catch any fish? 母亲:你们钓到鱼了吗? Father:No,we didn't, Betty.We've both caught bad colds. 父亲:没有,贝蒂.我们俩都得重感冒了. Lesson 111 A big fire 第111 课一场大火Narrator:There was a big fire in town the other day. 旁白:一天,镇上起了一场大火.
Father,Sandy and Sue watched it from the street. 爸爸,桑迪和苏站在街上看. Sandy:What'll the firemen do now,dad? 桑迪:爸爸,消防队员现在怎么办呢? Father:They'll climb that ladder. 父亲:他们要爬上那个梯子. Sue:Look,dad!There's a man at the window.What'll he do? 苏:爸爸,看!窗口有个人.他要干什么? Sandy:He'll jump. 桑迪:他要跳了. Father:No,he won't.The fireman will reach him. 父亲:不,他不会的.那个消防队员会够到他的. Father:Look!The fireman has already reached the man. 父亲:看,那消防队员已经够着他了. Sandy:Now they'll climb down the ladder. 桑迪:现在他们要从那个梯子爬下来. Sue:There's a lot of smoke coming out of that window. 苏:那扇窗里冒出了许多烟. Father:They were just in time! 父亲:他们离开得正是时候. Lesson 113 Who'll run an errand for me? 第113 课谁去为我做这件事? Mother:Who'll run an errand for me? 母亲:谁去为我做这件事? Sue:Sandy'll go,mum.I can't go now.I'm busy. 苏:桑迪去,妈妈.我不能去,我正忙着呢. Sandy:Sue'll go,mum.I can't go now.I'm busy,too. 妈妈,苏去.我不能去,我也正忙着呢. Sue:What's the errand,anyway? 苏:不管怎么说,去干什么Mother:I'm going
to make some ice-cream.I need some cream. 我打算做冰淇淋.我需要一些鲜奶油. Mother:But I shan't make any
ice-cream now.You're both very busy. 可我现在不做冰淇淋了.你们俩都非常忙. Sue:Ice-cream!I'll go,mum. Sandy:I'll
go,mum. 苏:冰淇淋?妈妈,我去. 桑迪:妈妈,我去. Mother:Don't
fight!You can both go! 母亲:别吵,你们俩都去吧! Lesson 115 'L' for learner 第115 课L 代表"初学者"
Mother:Look,Jim!That lady in front of you is learning how to drive a car. 杰姆,你看!你前面的那位太太在学开车. Father:I can see that,Betty.There'll be an accident soon! 我看得出,贝蒂.不一会儿就要出事了. Father:I told you so.She's hit that lamp-post. 我刚才说了吧.她撞到电线杆上了. Mother:Oh dear! 母亲:噢,天哪! Father:It's all right.She isn't hurt.But look at her car! 父亲:没什么,没伤着.可看看她的车. Father:And now there'll be a traffic-jam. 父亲:现在交通要堵塞了. It'll last for hours and hours! 要堵塞好几个钟头. Lesson 115 'L' for learner 第115 课L 代表"初学者" Mother:Look,Jim!That lady in front of you is learning how to drive a car. 杰姆,你看!你前面的那位太太在学开车. Father:I can see
that,Betty.There'll be an accident soon! 我看得出,贝蒂.不一会儿就要出事了. Father:I told you so.She's hit that lamp-post. 我刚才说了吧.她撞到电线杆上了. Mother:Oh dear! 母亲:噢,天哪! Father:It's all right.She isn't hurt.But look at her car! 父亲:没什么,没伤着.可看看她的车.
Father:And now there'll be a traffic-jam.
父亲:现在交通要堵塞了.
It'll last for hours and hours!
要堵塞好几个钟头.
Lesson 117 What do you want me to do?
第117 课你要我干什么?
Father:Will you turn off the electricity for me please,Sue? 父亲:苏,替我关上电源好吗?
I want to change this lamp.
我要把这盏灯换了.
Sue:Shall I push up this switch,dad?
苏:我把这开关往上推吗,爸爸?
Father:Yes,please,Sue.
父亲:对,苏.
Mother:Sue! Sue:Yes,mum?
母亲:苏! 苏:什么事,妈妈? Mother:Come here please. 母亲:到这儿来. Mother:Who's turned off the electricity? 母亲:谁把电源关了?
I can't cook the evening meal. 我不能做晚饭了.
Will you turn it on please?
你去打开电源好吗?
Sue:Yes,mum.
苏:好的,妈妈.
Father:Will you turn it off,Sue?
父亲:苏,把它关上好吗?
Do you want me to get an electric shock?
你是不是想让我触电?
Lesson 119 The end of term
第119 课期末
Narrator:It's the end of term.
旁白:学期结束了,
Sandy and Sue've brought home their reports.Father's going to read them.
桑迪和苏将成绩报告单带回家,爸爸要看的.
Father:Mm.It says: "Sue works very well.Good girl!"
父亲:唔,成绩单上说: "苏学习很好."好孩子!
This is a very good report,Sue.
这是份很好的成绩单,苏
Father:What about yours,Sandy?
父亲:桑迪,你的怎么样? Sandy:Here's mine,dad.
桑迪:爸爸,这是我的. Father:It says:"Very good work."
父亲:成绩单上说:"学习很好."
That's unusual for you,Sandy!
桑迪,这对你来说不寻常啊!
Just a minute!They've made a mistake.This report doesn't belong to you.
等等,他们搞错了,这不是你的成绩单.
Sandy:Who does it belong to?
桑迪:是谁的呢?
Father:It belongs to your friend,Simon. 父亲:是你朋友西蒙的.
You've got his report and he's got yours!
你拿了他的成绩单,他拿了你的. Sandy:Poor Simon!。

相关文档
最新文档