情景英语口语大全

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Chapter 1 Sociality 社交活动

1 Inquiries 询问信息

Conversation 1

T:Hi,bob. 嗨,鲍勃

B:Hi,Tom.How are you doing? 嗨,汤姆。你好吗?

T:Fine,And you? 很好。你怎么样?

B:Great.What’s happening with you these days? 非常好,你最近怎么样?

T:Nothing much.I’m just taking one day at a time. 没什么,我只是过一天是一天。

B:That’s OK.Everybody else does,too.See you later. 没关系,大家都是这样。再会。Conversation 2

M:You have so many stamps. 你的邮票真多。

M1:I began to collect stamps ten years ago. 10年前我就开始集邮了。

M:Would you mind telling me some ways of collecting stamps? 你介意给我讲讲集邮的方法吗?

M1:Of course not. 当然不介意。

M:That’s great. 那太好了。

M1:Do you get letters from your friends? 你朋友给你写信吗?

M:Yes,I do. 是的。

M1:You can get some stamps from them. 你可以从中获得一些邮票。

M:Any other ideas? 还有什么方法吗?

M1:Sometimes it is necessary to buy some new stamps. 有时有必要买一些新的。

M:I See. Thank you for your suggestions. 我知道了,谢谢你的建议。

M1:You are welcome. 不用客气。

Conversation 3

P:Hello,John.How are you? 你好,约翰。还好吗?

J:I’m fine,thanks,and you? 我很好,谢谢。你呢?

P:Very well,thanks.Nice to see you again.I haven’t seen you for a long time. What have you been doing lately? 我也很好,谢谢。很高兴再次见到你。很久不见了。你最近在忙什么?

J:Oh,nothing much really. And how is everything with you? 噢,没什么事。你最近怎么样?P:Fine,thanks.I’ve been busy lately. 我很好,谢谢。最近很忙。

J:What have you been doing? 在忙些什么?

P:I’ve been studying for my exams.My school exams will begin next month. 我一直都在为考试做准备。学习下星期开始考试。

J:Really? Good luck for you! 真的吗?祝你好运!

P:Thanks. And how are your parents? 谢谢,你的父母亲还好吗?

J:They’re both very well,thanks. 他们都很好,谢谢。

P:Where are you gong now? 你现在要去哪里?

J:I’m going to do some shopping. Why don’t you come with me? 我去买东西。你干吗不和我一起去呢?

P:I can’t. I have to meet someone. 我不能去。我约了人见面。

J:It’s been nice talking to you. 和你聊天真好。

P:Goodbye. See you again sometime. 再见。以后再聊。

Conversation 4

M:Hi,Grace, how are you getting on these days? 嗨,格蕾斯,你最近过得怎么样?

G:Mike! Hey,how are you? 迈克!嗨,你好吗?

M:Not bad.Where are you going? 还不错。你要去哪里?

G:Over to Jerry’s.How about you? 去杰瑞家。你呢?

M:Oh,I just got off work.Boy,I’m so hungry that I could eat a horse! 噢,我刚刚下班,我现在饿的能吃下一匹马!

G:Where are you working now? 你现在在哪儿工作?

M:J&L Steel.It’s real pain.But I guess I shouldn’t complain.Lots of guys are out of work these days. J&L钢铁厂。真的很累的。不过我想我不该抱怨。现在很多人都失业了呢。

G:Yeah,that’s the truth.Well,I’d better let you go and get some supper. 是,这是事实。好了,快去吃晚饭吧。

M:Yeah.It was great seeing you again.Maybe we could get together sometime. 好的,再次见到你真高兴。或许什么时候我们可以再聚一聚。

G:Sounds good.I’ll give you a call. 好主意。我会给你打电话的。

M:OK.Great.Well,I’ll be seeing you.。好,太好了。我期待着和你见面。

G:OK, Mike.Enjoy your meal. 好的,迈克。祝你用餐愉快

M: Thanks,Bye. 谢谢。再见。

G:Bye. 再见。

Conversation 5

L:Hey!Are you Josh Epstein? 嗨,你是乔西。艾普斯坦吗?

J:Yes?Who are you? 是的,你是哪位?

L:It’s me,Laura Larsen. 是我啊,萝拉。拉尔森。

J:Gosh!You look…different! 天哪!你看起来。。。变了好多!

L:Well…Maybe I’m a little larger…喔。。。可能我有点发福了。。。

J:Nonsense!You look fine.How are you? 胡说!你看起来很好。你好吗?

L:Fine,thanks. 很好,谢谢!

J:Are you still in sales? 你还在做推销员吗?

L:Yeah,I’m selling computers…I’m sorry,I forgot.What do you do? 是的,我在卖电脑。。。很抱歉,我忘记了,你现在在做什么?

J:I own a health food store in San Francisco. I sell a lot of diet foods and vitamins. 我在旧金山经营一家健康食品店,卖很多种减肥食品和维生素。

L:Oh…Diet foods,huh? 喔。。。减肥食品吗?

J:It’s a living.What are your children doing?How old are they now? 图个温饱而已。你的孩子们在做什么?他们现在多大了?

L:Ah,wow.My son Roger is 26.He’s a engineer.My daughter Rose is 29.She’s a nurse.Is your wife still in television? 呃,哇。我的儿子罗杰26岁。他是一名工程师。我的女儿罗斯29岁,是一名护士。你的太太还在工作吗?

J:Yeah.She’s the host of the local talk show,the Liz Moody-Burns Show. 是啊。她主持本地脱口秀节目,丽莎。慕迪波恩脱口秀。

L:Like Oprah? 像欧普拉脱口秀一样吗?

J:Ha!I wish she were as popular!I could retire! 哈!我倒希望她有那么受欢迎!那样我就可以退休了!

2 Introduction 介绍再见和他人

Conversation 1

P:Shall I introduce you to her? 我介绍你和她认识怎么样?

相关文档
最新文档