3人情景对话

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于天气

Amy: Mary, Lily ! Let's go dormitory together.

Mary, Lily 我们一起回宿舍吧。

Lily & Mary: Ok. Let's go!

行,走吧。

Amy: Cloudy days make me unhappy. Do you know what will the weather be like tomorrow?

明天天气怎样?

Lily: The radio said it will be cloudy!

广播上说明天是多云。

Mary: Cloudy?It has always been cloudy these days.

多云?这两天一直都是多云。

Lily: Yes, that's true. And it will be a little cold tomorrow.

对,是这样的。并且明天会更冷。

Amy: I wish it wouldn't like the radio said at all. What's the temperature then?

我真希望天气不要像广播上说的那样。那温度会到多少呢?

Lily: It's forecasted to be around 0, with a highest temperature of 6 ° C, a lowest temperature of minus 1°C.

预报上说大概在0度,最高温6度,最提问零下1度。

Mary: That will be really a little cold. We should put on more clothes.

那样的话真挺冷的。我们应该多穿点衣服。

Lily: Yes, I think so. And the temperature will have a further drop later on.

我也这样认为。并且温度往后还会下降。

Amy: It's quite possible. I've heard that Beijing and Tianjin is suffering badly from the cold wave, primary and junior school students are suspended from school today.

确实有可能。我听说北京和天津正遭受着寒流的袭击,小学生和初中生都停课了。

Lily: Oh, that's terrible. I hope we won't suffer the same thing.

哦,挺可怕的。我希望我们这不会这样。

Mary:God!I should be back right now to get my warm clothes .

天哪!我得回家去拿暖和的衣服了。

Amy: So do I! But I can't return home. It's so far from here.

我也是。但是我回不了家,太远了。

Lily: You can wear my clothes if you like.

如果你愿意的话可以穿我的。

Amy: Thank you very much. It's so kind of you. I will call my parents to send some clothes to me. Oh, where's my phone?

谢谢你。你真好。我给我爸妈打个电话让他们给我送衣服吧。哦,我的手机呢?

Lily: Is it in our domitory?

在我们宿舍吗?

Amy: probably.

很有可能。

Lily: Here's mine. Use it!

用我的吧。

Amy: Thank you so much.

太谢谢你了。

(Amy calls her parents.)

Amy 给他的父母打了电话

Amy: My mother said she would come here tomorrow. Till then I could get my Clothes.

我妈妈说她明天就来给我送衣服。那时候我就可以穿我的衣服了。Mary:Yes. It's so cold outside. Let's walk quickly!

恩。外面太冷了,我们走快点吧。

Lily:All right!

行。

关于旅游

Dave: Peter, we have been working very hard the whole school year. Don’t you th ink we need a nice summer vacation?

Peter,我们努力学习了一整学年啦.你不觉得我们需要一个很棒的暑假吗?Peter: Of course. I am planning a trip for my summer vacation. Do you want to join us, Tom?

当然,我有一个暑期旅行。你想和我们一起吗,Tom?

Tom: Why not? I’d love to go with you.

为什么不呢?我当然愿意.

Peter: Great! But I can't make up my mind as to which city . It is really hard to decide.

What's your idea?

太好了!但我不知道该去哪座城市。这是真的很难作出决定。你们有什么好主意吗?

Dave: Hehehe...decision decision, what’s your mind, Tom?

呵呵呵呵,去哪儿呢,去哪儿呢,你怎么想的, Tom?

Tom: Hangzhou, Suzhou, and yangzhou

杭州,苏州,扬州

Dave: I went to Suzhou last year. I had very bad experiences there. The taxi drivers were rude. The hotel services were lousy and the food was...

我去年去过苏州了。我有非常糟糕的经历。粗鲁的出租车司机。差劲的酒店服务和食品还...

Peter: all right, forget Suzhou then. How about Hangzhou and Yangzhou?

好吧,忘掉苏州把。杭州和扬州如何?

Tom: I have never been there. Let's check out the information from Xiehang(携成网) and it will tell us all necessary information.

我从来没有去过。让我们在Xiehang (携成网)上面查查吧, 它会告诉我们一切必要的资料。

Peter: great!

太棒了!

So They three check out the information on net

因此,他们都在网上查找信息

Tom: You see,the airlines, hotels are not offering any discounts if we want to go to Hangzhou ,because it is the peak season in summer.

你们看,如果我们去杭州的话航空公司,酒店都不提供任何折扣.因为它在

相关文档
最新文档