口语会话:为中国体操加油!

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

口语会话:为中国体操加油!

中国体操队在本届奥运会上可是开了个好头,一举拿下了男团、女团和男子个人全能冠军。今天女团的杨伊琳和江钰源将要向女子个人全能发起冲击,让我们为他们加油吧!

A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days?

这几天你看奥运会了吗?

B: Yes. I’ve watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody.

看了。我看了女子射箭决赛。张娟娟真是了不起。

A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.

A: 是啊,她确实是太棒了。不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目。

B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting?

B: 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?

A: Yes, I prefer gymnastics to track and field. It's so beautiful. The gymnasts have so much control and discipline.

A: 是的,比起田径项目来我更喜欢体操。体操看起来是那么优美。体操运动员有如此强的控制和协调能力。

B: I know what you mean. I like it too. Yesterday Yang Wei claimed the men’s individual all-around gold medal. Did you watch his competition?

B: 我明白你的意思。我也喜欢体操。昨天杨威得了男子个人全能冠军。你看了这场比赛没?

A: I did. Yang Wei also won two men’s individual all-around gold medals at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships. He’s a great gymnast.

我看了。杨威还获得过两次世锦赛体操个人全能冠军。他是个了不起的体操运动员。

B: Today girls are going for the women’s individual all-around final.

今天女孩子们要为个人全能拼搏了。

A: China’s Yang Yilin and Jiang Yuyuan will compete. I hope they can play their best.

中国的杨伊琳和江钰源将要参加比赛,。我希望她们能发挥到。B: So do I. Let’s cheer for them.

我也希望如此。让我们为她们加油吧。

相关文档
最新文档