中英互译对话版 日常常用英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

日常常用英语口语(一)

I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail.

我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。

A: Did you take lots of photos when you were in Shanghai?

A: 你在上海的时候照了很多照片吗?

B: Yes, I did. I took some really good pictures of all the new buildings, especially in Pudong.

B: 是的,我拍了很多。我拍了很多不错的新建筑物的照片,尤其是在浦东。

A: I'd love to see them.

A: 我很想看一看那些照片。

B: I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail. I'll send you some of the best ones. B: 我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。我会选些最好的发给你。

A: That would be great-thanks. Have you got my e-mail address?

A: 那太好了-谢谢。你有我的电子邮件地址吗?

B: Yes, no problem-I've got it.

B: 是的,没问题。-我有。

Notes 注释

1. You talk about digital photos, e.g. I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail.

你可以说digital photos(数码照片)。例如:I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail.(我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。)

2. With a camera, you take pictures or take photos, e.g. I took some good pictures in Shanghai.

你用照相机take picture (拍照) 或者take photos (拍照)。例如:I took some good pic tures in Shanghai. (我在上海拍了一些不错的照片。)

日常常用英语口语(二)

A: Do you cycyle to work every day?

A: 你每天骑自行车上班吗?

B: Nearly every day. If it's raining or freezing cold and windy, I catch the bus.

B: 几乎每天都是。如果下雨、刮风或天气寒冷、我就乘公共汽车。

A: Do you enjoy cycling? Especially in all the traffic in Beijing?

A: 你喜欢自行车吗?尤其是在北京这么多的车辆当中?

B: I don't mind it. It keeps me fit. And it's OK if the weather is fine and I'm not too tired.

B: 我不在乎。骑自行车使我强壮。而且如果天气好、我也不太累的话,骑车挺不错的。

A: I know what you mean. I love cycling. But the traffic is so heavy in Beijing. Cycling looks a bit dangerous!

A: 我明白你的意思。我很喜欢骑自行车。但是北京的交通太拥挤了。骑自行车看起来有点儿危险!

B: Yes. It can be. There are some pretty bad drivers. You have to cycle carefully.

B: 是的。可能会有点儿。有一些司机很糟糕。骑自行车的时候要小心。

日常常用口语(三)

I've twisted my ankle.

我扭伤了脚踝。

A: What's up? Why are you limping?

A: 怎么了?你为什么一瘸一拐的?

B: I twisted my ankle. It really hurts.

B: 我扭伤了脚踝。很疼。

A: How did you do that?

A: 怎么搞的?

B: It was nothing serious. I just twisted it when I was walking.

B: 没什么大事。是我走路的时候扭伤的。

A: It looks swollen. You shouldn't walk on it. You should rest.

A: 看起来肿了。你不应该再用伤脚走路了。你应该休息。

B: I know. I'm going to put some ice on it.

B: 我知道。我要在上面敷些冰。

Notes 注释

1. To ask someone what happened, you can say what's up? or what happened?

要问某人发生了什么事,你可以说What's up? (怎么了?) 或者What happened? (发生了什么事?)

2. Usually when you hurt your ankle, you say: I twisted my ankle. or I sprained my ankle.

当你扭伤脚踝时通常可以说:I twisted my ankle. (我扭伤了脚踝。) 或者I sprained my ankle. (我扭伤了脚踝。)

日常常用英语口语(四)

You must know Beijing well.

你一定非常熟悉北京。

相关文档
最新文档