参考资料二十四

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Useful expressions

1.Request for insurance:

1Insurance is to be covered by the sellers against all risks for110%of the invoice value with the PICC.

由卖方向中国人民保险公司按发票价值110%投保一切险。

2Please insure coverage at your end.请在你处投保。

3Please cover the insurance on the300sets sewing machines under the Contract No.345.

请将合同345号项下的300台缝纫机投保。

4We shall provide such insurance(coverage)at your cost.

我们将投保这种险别,费用由你方负担。

5Regarding insurance,the coverage is for110%of invoice value up to the

port of destination only.

关于保险,按发票金额110%投保至目的港止。

6Since the premium varies with the extent of insurance,extra premium if for buyer’s account,should additional risks be covered.保险费随保险范围而定,如需增投其他险别,额外保险费由买方支付。

7Would you like to insure,on behalf of us,the consignment against...at the invoice value plus...%?

贵方能否带我们以发票金额加……%作为保险金呢来为这批货物投保……险?

2.Arrival of goods:

1We received this morning the20cartons of...under our order No....ex

s.s....

我们今早收到由……号轮运来的……订单项下的20箱……

2We thank you very much for delivering the...under our Contract No....

残屑你方交付……合同项下的……货物。

3.Giving the details of problem:

Poor packing

1We regret to inform you that Case No.36is broken.The contents are seriously damaged owing to improper packing.

很遗憾地通知你方,36号箱子破了。由于包装不当,里面货物严重受损。

2We found8cartons were torn and4cartons were broken.

我们发现8箱散了,4箱破了。

Poor quality

1To our surprise we found them far below the standard and didn’t meet the sample.

令我们吃惊的是,我们发现货物远达不到标准,比样品差远了。

2We found the quality is not in conformity with what we stated in the contract.

我们发现货物质量与合同规定的不一致。

3The goods supplied do not match the samples you sent to us.

贵方所供的货与你们之前寄来的样品并不吻合。

4The products are not of the quality we ordered.

这些产品的质量并没有打到我们所订产品的质量标准。

Shortage

1We feel it regrettable that only97cases were received by us.很遗憾我们只收到97箱。

2After inspection of the above shipment we found...boxes missing.经检验发现……箱货物丢失。

3There is a discrepancy between the packing list of case No.53and your invoice,3dozen Tea Sets are correctly entered on the invoice but there were only2 dozen in the case.

53号箱的装箱单与贵方发票有差异:发票上清楚滴显示了3打茶具而箱子里只有2打。

Wrong goods

1Everything appears to be correct and in good condition except in Case No.40.

除40号箱外其他货物正常,状况良好。

2When we opened this case we found it contained completely different articles.

打开这个箱子,我方发现里面的货物完全不对。

4.Making a complaint or lodging a claim,asking for settlement:

1Your last shipment is so disappointing that we cannot but lodge a claim against you.

你方上次的货物太令人失望了,我方不得不向你方提出索赔。

2We must ask you to arrange for the dispatch of replacements at once.

我方要求你方立即安排发运替换品。

3We really don’t want but it is necessary to make a claim for the huge losses we suffered against...

我们真的不想,但面对所遭受的这么大的损失我们只得向……索赔。

4Much to our regret,we need to file a claim against you for...

我们不得不很遗憾地向贵方就……提出索赔。

5We cannot help filing a claim against you for the invoice value and inspection charges.

我们只能向贵方提出索赔,索赔额为发票金额加上检验费用。

5.Expecting a solution or settlement:

1Please let us know what you wish us to do with it.请让我们知道你们想怎样处理。

2Your early clarification and settlement of the case will be appreciated.

如你方能尽早澄清此事,及早解决,我们将不胜感激。

3We look forward to your early settlement.我方希望你们能早日理赔。

4Please inform us of your decision on how to settle the claim.请把贵方打算如何处理

相关文档
最新文档