自制英语1

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.
MAN: Good morning. 早.
PAUL Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?
BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好!
PAUL Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.
BILL: Sure is. 说的是.
PAUL See you later. 回头见.
BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.
GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...
BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?
GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?
BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That's the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦. 那边那座是博物馆.
GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.
BILL: You're welcome. 不客气.
PAUL Bill! 比尔!
BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.
PAUL Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜?法瑞斯.
BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识 .
PAUL Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔. 您的姓是...?
BILL: O'Neill. 奥尼尔.
PAUL Bill O'Neill. 比尔?奥尼尔.
JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.
BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就可以.
WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代艺术馆?
PAUL Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下午见.
BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很高兴和您见面, 琼娜.
BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...
PAUL Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.
BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?
PAUL Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O'Neill. 很好, 谢谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔?奥尼尔.
MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.
BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太.
MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边那位是不是琼娜?
PAUL Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!
MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥尼尔先生再见, 很高兴认识您.
BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安, 明天见
LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.
BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.
LAURA: Really? 真的?
BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的.
LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?
BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.
LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.
MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早.
LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...
MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.
LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 可是今天早上...
MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, ple

ase be here at nine o'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.
LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.
BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎麽样?
LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."
BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.
LAURA: He's a monster! 他是一个怪物!
BILL: He's right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.
LAURA: OK, he's right. 好吧, 他没有错.
BILL: Here. 来这儿.
LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?
BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.
LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?
BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!
LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!
MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I'm late. 亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.
MRS. CRAWFORD: That's okay, dear. Busy day? 没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura... 嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...
MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she? 劳拉! 她怎麽样了?
MR. CRAWFORD: She's fine, but... 她很好, 但是...
MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, that's good. She's very nice. 那好, 她人很好.
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, she is, but she's always late. 是的, 她很好, 可是她经常迟到.
MRS. CRAWFORD: Very late? 很迟吗?
MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. Fifteen minutes is very late! 嗯, 迟到十五分钟非常的严重!
JOANA: Where's the English class? 英文课在哪上?
PAUL On the first floor. Room 101. 在一楼, 一零一号教室.
JOANA: Are you sure? 您确定吗?
PAUL No, I... 不, 我...
JOANA: Look, Paulo. Are those students in our class? 保罗您看, 那些学生是不是在我们的班上?
PAUL Maybe they are. Excuse me. Good evening. Are you in English 3? 或许是. 很抱歉, 各位晚安. 请问您们是不是上第三级英文?
STUDENTS: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们是.
PAUL What's the room number? 教室是几号?
STUDENT 1: 201. On the second floor. 二零一, 在二楼.
PAUL Thank you. See you there. 谢谢. 到那儿见.
PAUL Look, Joana. There's my assistant, Maria, and her husband. Hello, Maria! Over here! 琼娜, 你看, 那位就是我的助手玛利亚, 还有她的先生. 喂, 玛利亚! 在这里!
MARIA: Paulo! Joana! What a surprise! Are you here for English, too? 保罗! 琼娜! 真想不到! 您们也来上英文课吗?
PAULO AND JOANA: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们也是.
MARIA: Howard, this is Paulo Farias, the new manager, and his sister, Joana. My husband, Howard Becker. 霍华德, 这就是那新来的经理保罗?法瑞斯, 和他的妹妹琼娜. 这是我先生, 霍华德?贝克.
PAULO, JOANA, AND HOWARD: Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您.
PAUL Here's the room. 201. 到了, 就是这间, 二零一号教室.
TEACHER: Good evening, class. 各位同学, 晚安.
STUDENTS: Good evening. 晚安.
TEACHER: Please sit down. Here are your books, New English 900. Now, listen to this di

alogue. Books closed. 请坐下. 这是您们的书. "新英语九百句". 现在请把书合起来听听这段对话.
JOANA: Paulo, I'm nervous. 保罗, 我很紧张.
PAUL Why? 为什麽?
JOANA: I'm always nervous in school. 上课的时候我总是会紧张.
PAUL Why? The teacher is very nice. 为什麽? 这位老师很慈祥.
JOANA: Yes, she is. But English is hard. 她是很慈祥, 可是英文太难了.
PAUL A new language is always hard. 学一种新的语言总是很困难的.
STUDENT: Ssssh! 嘘!
JOANA: I'm sorry. 对不起.
TEACHER: Now, open your books to page 1, and repeat after me. 现在请将书打开到第一页,并跟著我念.
ARTUR There's the plane, Miguel. Wow! It's a 747. 米盖尔, 飞机就在那里. 哇! 是架七四七!
MAMA: My little Miguel. 我的小米盖尔.
MIGUEL: Mama, I'm a man! 妈, 我已经长大了!
ARTUR 747's are beautiful planes. 七四七客机真漂亮.
MAMA: Where is your suitcase? 你的旅行箱在哪?
MIGUEL: Right here, Mama. 就在这里, 妈.
MAMA: And your tickets? 机票呢?
MIGUEL: They're in my pocket, Mama. 在我的口袋里, 妈.
MAMA: And your passport? 护照呢?
MIGUEL: It's in my pocket, too, Mama. 护照也在我的口袋里, 妈.
MAMA: Here's a present. 来, 这是件礼物.
MIGUEL: Oh, Mama. 噢, 妈.
MAMA: Open it. 打开吧!
MIGUEL: It's beautiful. 真漂亮.
ARTUR What is it? 那是什麽?
MIGUEL: A gold coin. 一块金币.
MAMA: It's for luck. 是带给你的好运.
MIGUEL: Thank you, Mama. 谢谢妈.
MAMA: Good-bye, Son. 再见, 孩子.
ARTUR Good-bye, Miguel. 米盖尔再见.
MIGUEL: Good-bye Arturo. Good-bye, Mama. 阿徒若再见, 妈再见.
CARL Aren't you hungry? 您不饿吗?
ANNA: No, I'm not. Not really. 还好, 不怎麽饿.
CARL Well, it's 9:30, and I am. 哦, 已经九点半了, 我可饿了.
ANNA: There's a cafeteria on the ground floor. 在一楼有一个自助餐厅.
CARL But it's expensive, isn't it? 可是那家自助餐厅卖得很贵, 不是吗?
ANNA: No, it isn't. 不贵呀.
CARL How's the food? 菜怎麽样?
ANNA: It's not bad. 还不错.
CARL OK. then. Let's go to the cafeteria. 好吧, 我们就去自助餐厅吧!
CARL What's that in English? 那个英文怎麽讲?
ANNA: Stew. Stew.
CARL Spell it. 拼出来.
ANNA: S-t-e-w. S-t-e-w.
CARL S-t-e-w. Stew, stew. S-t-e-w. Stew, stew.
COUNTERMAN: Next, next. Who's next? 下一位, 下一位, 下一位是谁?
CARL Uh, I'm not ready yet, thank you. 这个... 我还没想好, 不好意思.
COUNTERMAN: Take your time. Next! 慢慢来. 下一位!
CARL What are those, Anna? 安娜, 那些是什麽?
ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤的马铃薯.
COUNTERMAN: Next! 下一位!
MAN: A hamburger and french fries, please. 请给我一个汉堡, 还有一客炸薯条.
COUNTERMAN: Joe, a burger and fries. Next! 乔, 汉堡、薯条一客! 下一位!
ANNA: You're next, Carlo. 卡洛, 轮到你了.
CARL Uh, stew, a salad, and cof

fee, please. 这个..., 请给我炖肉、一客沙拉、还有咖啡.
COUNTERMAN: Here you are. The coffee's at that counter over there. Next! 这是你的, 咖啡在那边的柜台上. 下一位.
ANNA: Vegetable soup, please. 请给我蔬菜汤.
COUNTERMAN: Here you are. Next! 这是你的. 下一位!
CARL What's that? 那是什麽?
ANNA: Pizza. Pizza.
CARL No, not in Italian. What is it in English? 不, 不是用意大利文, 英文怎麽讲?
ANNA: It's "pizza" in English, too. 英文也叫 Pizza.
CARL Oh, really? What are those? 哦, 真的? 那些是什麽东西?
ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤马铃薯.
CARL And this? 那这个呢?
ANNA: Uh... an apple. 嗯... 是 apple (苹果).
CARL Are you sure? 你确定吗?
ANNA: Yes, I'm sure. 当然确定.
CARL Spell it. 把它拼出来.
ANNA: A-p-p-l-e. A-p-p-l-e.
CARL A-p-p-l-e, apple. Spell "potato". A-p-p-l-e, apple, 把 potato (马铃薯) 拼出来.
ANNA: P-o-t-a-t-o. P-o-t-a-t-o.
CARL And... 还有这个...
ANNA: Look! Isn't that Atsuko, the woman in our class? let's sit there. Hi, Atsuko. Where's your husband? 你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧. 明子你好,你的先生呢?
ATSUK He's in line again. He's hungry tonight. 他又去排队了, 他今天晚上很饿.
CARL How's the food here? 这里的菜怎麽样?
ATSUK It's okay. The rice isn't good, but the sandwiches are okay. 还可以, 这里的饭不好吃, 但是三明治还不错.
PEDR Are you writing letters again? 你又在写信了?
MIGUEL: Huh? 什麽?
PEDR What are you doing? 你在做什麽?
MIGUEL: I'm writing to my mother. 我在写信给我妈妈.
PEDR Send her my regards. 代我问候她.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn't that my new sweater? 你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?
PEDR Yes. I'm going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor. 是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影.
MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office? 你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?
PEDR What about her? 她怎麽样?
MIGUEL: Aren't you seeing her tonight? 你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?
PEDR No, tomorrow night. 不是, 是明天晚上.
MIGUEL: And... what's her name, the girl in the bakery? 还有... 面包店那个叫什麽名字来著的女孩子?
PEDR Yolanda? I'm seeing her on Friday. 幼兰达? 我星期五要看她.
MIGUEL: Marta's a nice girl. 玛它是个很善良的好女孩.
PEDR Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn't she? It's her birthday next Sunday. 谁? 哦, 玛它. 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日.
MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd. 我知道, 是四月二十二号.
PEDR We're going to a party. 我们将要参加一个宴会.
MIGUEL: Aren't you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDR Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta's birthday, we're going to a party. 是啊! 我和玛它

今天晚上要去看电影. 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会.
MIGUEL: Oh. 喔!
PEDR Marta isn't going to the party. 玛它不参加聚会了.
MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什麽?
PEDR She's sick. 她生病了.
MIGUEL: Oh, I'm sorry. What's wrong? 噢, 真可惜, 她怎麽了?
PEDR A headache. 头痛.
MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?
PEDR Yes, a headache. 对了, 头痛.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪?
PEDR To the party. 去参加聚会.
MIGUEL: You're going alone? 你一个人去吗?
PEDR Sure. Are you writing to your mother again? 当然. 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes. 是的.
PEDR Send her my regards. Well, I'm going. Good-bye. 请代我问候她. 好了, 我要走了, 再见.
MIGUEL: Bye. See you later. 回头见.
MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro's friend. 米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友.
MARTA: What a surprise! Come in. 真想不到! 请进.
MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday. 谢谢. 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They're beautiful! Thank you. 米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry about your headache. 听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.
MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I'm fine now, thank you. 头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I'm glad. Let's go to a movie, then. 我很高兴. 那麽, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I'm home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!
NORA: Hi, dear. You're home early. 嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you? 嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom. 我在洗手间.
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy's at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice. 蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了.
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she's in her room. 她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!
BILL: Gee, I'm tired. 唷, 好累.
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎麽样?
BILL: Busy, but not bad. 很忙, 但是还不错.
BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. 妈你好. 爸你好.
BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice? 你们好, 棒球练得怎麽样?
JACK: Great! I'm hungry, Mom. 非常好. 妈, 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Jack, we weren't great, and you know it. 杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的.
JACK: Maybe you weren't. 或许你练得不好.
BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn't. 哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎麽好.
JACK: Right. Now you understand. 对了, 你现在才晓得.
BILLY: Jack, you are a... 杰克, 你这个人...
NORA: Dinner's almost ready. About five more minutes. 再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了.
BILL: When's the big game? 什麽时候大赛?
B

ILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game. 下星期六. 这是我们比赛前的最後一次练习.
JACK: I'm hungry. 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let's practice until dinner's ready. 嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.
JACK: OK. Superman. Let's go. 好吧, 超人. 走吧!
ALI: Mama, I'm hungry. I want a hot dog. 妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗.
MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient. 阿里, 不要急.
MR. NIKZAD: Now let's see. 我们来看
MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations, 这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里,
MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish. 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味.
MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎麽样?
ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog! 但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I'm talking to your mother. 阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话.
MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he's only six. 亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches. 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: He's impossible. 真是拿他没办法.
MRS. NIKZAD: He's only a child. 他还小.
MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch. 吃完午餐以後你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治.
MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪?
BILL: It's in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor. 就在那边的义大利馆里面. 在二楼.
MR. NIKZAD: Thank you. 谢谢.

相关文档
最新文档