关于英文诗歌带翻译集锦

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于英文诗歌带翻译集锦

【篇一】关于英文诗歌带翻译集锦

Death Be Not Proud

死神,你莫骄傲

John Donne

约翰-多恩

Death be not proud, though some have called thee

死神,你莫骄傲,即使有人说你

Mighty and dreadful, for, thou art not so,

如何强大,如何可怕,你并不是这样;

For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,你以为你把谁谁谁*了,其实,

Die not, poor death, nor yet canst thou kill me;

可怜的死神,他们没死;你现在也还杀不死我。

From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,

休息、睡眠,这些不过是你的写照,

Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,既能给人享受,那你本人提供的一定更多;

And soonest our best men with thee do go,

我们最美好的人随你去得越早,

Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery.

越能早日获得身体的休息,灵魂的解脱。

Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men,你是命运、机会、君主、亡命徒的奴隶,

And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell,

你和毒药、战争、疾病同住在一起,

And poppy, or charms can make us sleep as well,

罂粟和咒符和你的打击相比,同样,

And better than thy stroak;why swell'st thou then?

甚至更能催我入睡;那你何必趾高气扬呢?

One short sleep past, we wake eternally,

睡了一小觉之后,我们便永远觉醒了,

And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

再也不会有死亡,你死神也将死去。

【篇二】关于英文诗歌带翻译集锦

After Apple-Picking

摘苹果后

Robert Frost

罗伯特·福罗斯特

My long two-pointed ladder's sticking through a tree

长梯穿过树顶,竖起两个尖端

Toward heaven still.

刺向沉静的天穹。

And there's a barrel that I didn't fill

梯子脚下,有一只木桶,

Beside it, and there may be two or three

我还没把它装满,还有两三个

Apples I didn't pick upon some bough.

苹果留在枝头,我还没摘下。

But I am done with apple-picking now.

但是我已把摘苹果这活干完了。

Essence of winter sleep is on the night,

四处弥漫着冬眠的气息。

The scent of apples; I am drowsing off.

那扑鼻的苹果香:我醺醺欲睡。

I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight

我揉揉眼睛,却揉不掉眼前的奇观。

I got from looking through a pane of glass

那是我透过早晨从饮水槽里。

I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough,捞起的一片冰晶看到的。

And held against the world of hoary grass.

一个霜浓草衰的世界。

It melted, and I let it fall and break.冰溶了,我由它掉下.碎掉。

But I was well

不过它还没落地,

Upon my way to sleep before it fell,

我却几乎坠入梦乡。

And I could tell,

我还能说出,

What form my dreaming was about to take.我的梦境是什么样。

Magnified apples appear and disappear,膨胀得硕大无比的苹果,忽隐忽现,

Stem end and blossom end,

一头是枝茎,一头是花朵,

And every fleck of russet showing clear.每个红褐色的斑点,都清晰可见。

My instep arch not only keeps the ache,我的脚底不但忍受酸疼的折磨。

It keeps the pressure of a ladder-round.而且还得经受梯子档的分量,

I feel the ladder sway as the boughs bend,

随着树枝摇晃,

And I keep hearing from the cellar-bin.

我觉得梯子也不停晃悠,轰隆隆的声响.

That rumbling sound,

我听到地窖里不时传出,

Of load on load of apples coming in.

苹果一桶桶地往地窖里送。

For I have had too much,

因为摘了那么多,

Of apple-picking; I am overtired,

苹果,我感到筋疲力尽.

Of the great harvest I myself desired.

即使我一直盼望这样的好收成。

There were ten thousand thousand fruit to touch,千万个苹果要去采摘,

Cherish in hand, lift down, and not let fall,

要珍放在手中,轻轻放下,不能掉地,

For all

因为所有的苹果

That struck the earth,

相关文档
最新文档