外出旅行酒店结账常用英语口语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

餐厅结账时英语对话A: Hello, can I have my bill

甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards

甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他们饭后要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please

杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each

服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven have a check on it.

服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to meWhat is

杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included

杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card

杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.

杰克:好吧。

餐厅结账常用口语

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

Can I have the bill

请拿我的账单,好吗?

I think you short changed me.

我想你少找我钱了。

I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.

对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Can I pay with a personal check

我能用私人支票付款吗?

用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque

你们收旅行支票吗

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification 是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again. 多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else

您还需要些什么

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number

请问你的房间号

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please

您在这签字好吗

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

相关文档
最新文档